Spartacus: I Need $1.7M in 10 Days or I’m Done

There's something "savagely wrong" with anybody who would vote for this freak.

CoryBooker1.jpg

You could raise that in about three hours. lol. If you have a base. Which he don't. lolol.

We’re at a crossroads in this campaign. We need to raise $1.7 million by September 30 to be in a position to build the organization we need to compete for the nomination—and we can do it—but if we don’t, we don’t see a legitimate long-term path forward.

Sounds like a desperate ransom note.... pay me $1.7 million or you won't see Spartacus back alive...

Maybe someone could start a GoFundMe page to save him...

Nah... that would be just...

Sad!

:coffee:

Like to see Booker as VP under Biden

Not really. I've heard some things about Booker from people who are highly placed in the DNC, and the guy is really kind of a sociopath. Certainly not someone you'd want to put next to a guy who is 78 years old.
If Biden wins, he'll have to put a vagina on the ticket, and probably a vagina of color.

Warren reportedly has a vagina, so she just needs color on the ticket.

Democrats don’t like blacks, don’t like homosexuals, and don’t like their Roman Empire threatened by them.

Cory Booker memo warns candidate may not be in race 'much longer' without fundraising boost
It's kind of funny that the democrats who are all about hope and change are putting up 3 old white people for their presidential candidiate
First time in over a decade
Dems still have a woman in contention

Old white people

Yeah we need more of that

Democrats don’t like blacks, don’t like homosexuals, and don’t like their Roman Empire threatened by them.

Cory Booker memo warns candidate may not be in race 'much longer' without fundraising boost
It's kind of funny that the democrats who are all about hope and change are putting up 3 old white people for their presidential candidiate

Old white people

That’s why they need Booker on the ticket

What does Pence offer?

Old white people

That’s why they need Booker on the ticket

What does Pence offer?
I'd think he's on the short list for veep.

I will vote for him if he sticks around until Super Tuesday. I am not donating to any of them though. I made that mistake with Bernie. Didn't think I was ever getting off the non-stop give me money text and email lists.

And another list warning (5 of you today, a new record) for irritating me with your stupidity.

Does this crook quit if he gets only $1.1mil? But keeps all the donations like filthy Bernie did?

Old white people

It’s who made the country great and keeps it that way by throttling you feelings freak racists.

Booker's work in Newark is very impressive.
Maybe he can work his magic for all of America.

View attachment 280482
One building

Newark has seen a major resurgence in the time since Booker became mayor. He obtained significant investment in the city with enhanced transportation, sports facilities, restaurants, the arts

Forum List

Back