South Pole Sees Coldest Season Ever Recorded

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We must destroy the economy to stop the impending ice age! Only 2 years to act!

I want to see the progressives slaves disconnect from the utilities like coal/natural gas power, and live off their wind/solar for a winter. I bet many wouldnt show back up here as many of them would freeze to death in their stupidity.

No, no, these people are all in a cult, and as such, can't be reasoned with.

The retort would be something like, "Yea, all extremes in temperatures whether it be hot OR cold is a result of climate change"

Just say'in.

No, no, these people are all in a cult, and as such, can't be reasoned with.

The retort would be something like, "Yea, all extremes in temperatures whether it be hot OR cold is a result of climate change"

Just say'in.
No when there is extreme weather in the cold direction, it is just weather, if it is extreme hot, then it is global warming...

We are overdue for an ice age---Canadians will be flooding border like the mexicans soon enough.

Fortunately for weatherman, he's literally too stupid to understand why his cherrypicking fallacy fails so hard. That means he's not lying deliberately, so he won't burn in hell.

Those who haven't self-lobotomized themselves by way of cult devotion, they understand how remarkably stupid it is to point to 1% of the world as proof that the other 99% isn't warming strongly. A 1% of the world which, not coincidentally, was the only latitude that _didn't_ warm strongly over the year.

Weatherman, do you now understand what a paste-eating cult imbecile you've been, or do I need to dumb it down below a fourth-grade level?

Fortunately for weatherman, he's literally too stupid to understand why his cherrypicking fallacy fails so hard. That means he's not lying deliberately, so he won't burn in hell.

Those who haven't self-lobotomized themselves by way of cult devotion, they understand how remarkably stupid it is to point to 1% of the world as proof that the other 99% isn't warming strongly. A 1% of the world which, not coincidentally, was the only latitude that _didn't_ warm strongly over the year.

Weatherman, do you now understand what a paste-eating cult imbecile you've been, or do I need to dumb it down below a fourth-grade level?
Yes, I admit it!

I CHERRY PICKED THE ENTIRE WINTER SEASON OF THE SOUTH POLE!

Hilarious you only have personal attacks to refute SCIENCE with.

Yes, I admit it!

I CHERRY PICKED THE ENTIRE WINTER SEASON OF THE SOUTH POLE!

Hilarious you only have personal attacks to refute SCIENCE with.
So in other words, you _do_ need it dumbed down further.

This isn't tough. All the grownups can understand it. When 99% of the earth warmed strongly over the past year, and only 1% cooled, it's wildly dishonest to point at the cooling as representing the situation.

It's what you did. Do you regret at all doing that, now that the dishonesty of it has been explained to you?

Your "explanations" are always hilarious!

They also fall into one of the following categories: i) You're stupid (because you don't have an answer), ii) I already answered that (you never answered, see #i) and iii) we have consensus! (consensus is a Cult word, not a scientific term)

Thanks for the non-stop laughs

So in other words, you _do_ need it dumbed down further.

This isn't tough. All the grownups can understand it. When 99% of the earth warmed strongly over the past year, and only 1% cooled, it's wildly dishonest to point at the cooling as representing the situation.

It's what you did. Do you regret at all doing that, now that the dishonesty of it has been explained to you?
And again, your only rebuttal to science is a personal attack a 5 year old would be proud of.

We need the entire planet to be colder, er, to combat global warming - or prosperity and freedom, or something

Forum List

Back