Sotomayor Falsely Claims 100,000 Children in ‘Serious Condition’ from Covid

And I'd be willing to bet LARGE, that most people who have chosen not to be vaxxed will have ZERO problems with the choice of those Justices. It's a PERSONAL CHOICE. Governments have no DAMNED BUSINESS telling people what they must inject into their bodies. It's bad enough when the drug has been thoroughly tested over a multi-year trial period.
Once they've secured that level of control... what CAN'T they demand of the proles? Has it ever occurred to you that if this virus was as deadly as you've been told, people by massive margins would be demanding the vaccines? You don't seem to think that roughly half the nation are human beings just like yourself and, just like YOU, they have an instinct toward self-preservation. How does an adult human being not grasp that concept? Do you imagine that all of those who don't trust these vaccines are conspiring together just to be assholes?

I have come to the sad conclusion that there is no way to bridge the gulf between us. We are worlds apart: those of us who would rather die than live as serfs or slaves, and those of us who cry "safety, safety, safety" to the Overlords and will accept almost any chains as a condition of that "safety".

As for me and my house: we will serve the Lord

And we will never be serfs

Of course the irony of this case is the fact that the Ohio solicitor general who is arguing the case against mandates did so remotely due to a positive Covid test mandated by the court.

I believe that is called a self evident truth.

They were vaccinated and boosted so what makes it ironic?

They were vaccinated and boosted so what makes it ironic?
D’oh…:eusa_doh:
There is no vaccine mandate. It can be testing and masking or vaccine. How can one argue against a testing mandate that the court itself uses for their own safety?

Of course the irony of this case is the fact that the Ohio solicitor general who is arguing the case against mandates did so remotely due to a positive Covid test mandated by the court.

I believe that is called a self evident truth.

That means nothing.

You're asking me how blaming affirmative action for a latina being on the court is racist?

Yep

After Souter announced his retirement, right-wingers jumped on Obama's sensible statement that he would look for "that quality of empathy, of understanding and identifying with people's hopes and struggles." That's code, claimed conservatives, for a liberal activist judge. And Obama is looking to replace Souter with a woman, person of color or both.

He played smart base politics with the historic selection of a Hispanic (a first) and a woman.

By nominating Circuit Judge Sonia Sotomayor to be the first Hispanic justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, President Barack Obama all but dared Senate Republicans to risk alienating Latinos by trying to block her confirmation.

It was a foregone conclusion that Obama would appoint someone who Republicans viewed as a "liberal." By appointing a Hispanic woman ,Obama should strengthen Democratic popularity with Hispanic and women voters. The more Republicans attack Sotomayor, the more they risk alienating Hispanic voters, a group who Republicans are surely not ready to give up on.

Obama flat out said he was choosing a woman and likely a minority. That makes her an affirmative action pick, no matter how inconvenient that is for you, and she was a poor choice given her history of ruling based on her personal ideology as opposed to the law as written.

D’oh…:eusa_doh:
There is no vaccine mandate. It can be testing and masking or vaccine. How can one argue against a testing mandate that the court itself uses for their own safety?

Because it is mandated does not necessarily make it OK. The facts are, even something very positive that is unconstitutional is still unconstitutional.

As an example, I believe few would see banning access to the local park for a KKK rally as something bad in itself but it's still unconstitutional.

Just because someone was forced to get vaccinated to keep their job does not mean it all of a sudden no longer becomes an issue.

1641660385168.png

My main question of masks that nobody seems to be able to answer.
View attachment 585287
These contaminated items should be red bagged and incinerated instead of thrown in the trash, our streets and eventually ending up in our waterways.
The virus dies in hours to days ya fukking retard

The US had more than 325,000 new cases among children during the week ending December 30, according to data published this week by the AAP, marking a 64% increase in new childhood cases compared to the previous week, the AAP said.
and 5K in a hospital with "covid".

I have come to the sad conclusion that there is no way to bridge the gulf between us. We are worlds apart: those of us who would rather die than live as serfs or slaves, and those of us who cry "safety, safety, safety" to the Overlords and will accept almost any chains as a condition of that "safety".

As for me and my house: we will serve the Lord

And we will never be serfs
Ya gotta love dishonest Bible thumpers

Forum List

Back