Sotomayor Falsely Claims 100,000 Children in ‘Serious Condition’ from Covid

The kenyan lawn jockey owns that dumber-than-fuck messkin.

Imagine that useful idiot ever putting country (Constitution) before party.... not gonna happen.
That dumb Meskin bitch Sotomayor reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode called "The Gift."

"A humanoid alien has just crash-landed outside a mountain village in Mexico, just across the border from Texas. He has killed a police officer and was wounded by another. When he reaches a village bar, he collapses. A sympathetic doctor operates on him, removing two bullets from his chest. The alien (who refers to himself as "Mr. Williams") becomes friends with Pedro, an orphan whose job is to clean the bar. Pedro receives a gift from Williams, who tells Pedro that he will explain it later.

Meanwhile, the bartender notifies the army about Williams' location. Williams attempts to escape back to his ship, but soldiers and villagers corner him. He tries to explain that he has come in peace and that the police officer getting shot was an accident. He tells Pedro to show the gift to the doctor, but the villagers take the gift from him and set it on fire, claiming that it must be black magic or of the devil. As the villagers watch Pedro and Williams reaching for each other, fear drives them to shoot Williams before they believe he has a chance to harm the boy. With Williams lying dead, the doctor picks up the remains of the gift from the fire. He reads the note on it aloud: "Greetings to the people of Earth: We come as friends and in peace. We bring you this gift. The following chemical formula is...a vaccine against all forms of cancer..." The rest is burned away. The doctor states, "We have not just killed a man; we have killed a dream."

The Gift (The Twilight Zone) - Wikipedia

Dumb Meskin bitch.

The US had more than 325,000 new cases among children during the week ending December 30, according to data published this week by the AAP, marking a 64% increase in new childhood cases compared to the previous week, the AAP said.
You fucked up. I went to their site and loved it. They are completely against you types. Here is an example........ENJOY

Knowledge of the historical progression of AIDS was, however, NOT good enough for Dr. Fauci to inform physicians of the possibility of using common sulfa drugs to prevent pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP), based on past research. He demanded, but would not fund, an RCT. By the time a privately funded study was complete, 17,000 AIDS patients had died of PCP without the potential benefit of prophylaxis.

The NIH is again following the model of therapeutic nihilism for COVID, suppressing promising treatments on the basis that hundreds of favorable published studies including some RCTs are inadequate.

Vaccines, however, are exempt from the demand for scientific rigor. The Biden Administration is calling for all Americans to get vaccinated and boosted, and has pledged to donate 500 million doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech product to low and lower-middle-income countries and the African Union.

The worldwide, coercive mass vaccination campaign is not a scientific experiment. In addition to a control group, ethical research would require voluntary informed consent, free medical care of subjects who experienced complications, provision to stop the experiment if it is doing harm, and an Institutional Review Board.

Where is the science, and where is the anti-science?

This is how brainwashed liberals have become when you have these 3 stooges. THE SC has no business hearing this nonsense.

^^^^Obama appointee. Brains don't matter just what you look like

I thought Kagan was smarter than that. Obama appointee....FAILURE

Bryer...Clinton.same crap

Like all brainwashed beaner Leftists, she obviously gets her information from talking heads at CNN…and like our worthless as fuck VP….the filthy brown bitch was appointed for her skin color and vagina…Our founders warned us about fucking ourselves….we didn’t listen.

This is how brainwashed liberals have become when you have these 3 stooges. THE SC has no business hearing this nonsense.

^^^^Obama appointee. Brains don't matter just what you look like

I thought Kagan was smarter than that. Obama appointee....FAILURE

Bryer...Clinton.same crap

Unreal ain't it.
what was it she said about a "wise latina women."

And take note.

ALL of these Justices are vaxxed AND boosted

Alito...Thomas...all of em
And I'd be willing to bet LARGE, that most people who have chosen not to be vaxxed will have ZERO problems with the choice of those Justices. It's a PERSONAL CHOICE. Governments have no DAMNED BUSINESS telling people what they must inject into their bodies. It's bad enough when the drug has been thoroughly tested over a multi-year trial period.
Once they've secured that level of control... what CAN'T they demand of the proles? Has it ever occurred to you that if this virus was as deadly as you've been told, people by massive margins would be demanding the vaccines? You don't seem to think that roughly half the nation are human beings just like yourself and, just like YOU, they have an instinct toward self-preservation. How does an adult human being not grasp that concept? Do you imagine that all of those who don't trust these vaccines are conspiring together just to be assholes?

And I'd be willing to bet LARGE, that most people who have chosen not to be vaxxed will have ZERO problems with the choice of those Justices. It's a PERSONAL CHOICE. Governments have no DAMNED BUSINESS telling people what they must inject into their bodies. It's bad enough when the drug has been thoroughly tested over a multi-year trial period.
Once they've secured that level of control... what CAN'T they demand of the proles? Has it ever occurred to you that if this virus was as deadly as you've been told, people by massive margins would be demanding the vaccines? You don't seem to think that roughly half the nation are human beings just like yourself and, just like YOU, they have an instinct toward self-preservation. How does an adult human being not grasp that concept? Do you imagine that all of those who don't trust these vaccines are conspiring together just to be assholes?

I'm not sure why you replied as you did. I think it's important to note that they all have been vaccinated. At least noteworthy. One might gain some insight if they were asked why they got vaccinated. Was it because they believe in it or was it because the felt forced to do it?

I'd be interested in knowing. It would be highly unlikely to change my position but I still believe it would be interesting to know.

Unreal ain't it.
what was it she said about a "wise latina women."
I doubt that she's stupid. She's like the rest of her party in DC. She's willing to do ANYTHING, sacrifice ANY NUMBER of people, to maintain power. They've gone from skewing statistics to creating totally false narratives and they're about to become even more dangerously unhinged as the evidence mounts that this pandemic is over. Omicron may well signal the end of its evolution as a deadly menace worthy of lockdowns and demands for Americans to show their Papier.

I'm not sure why you replied as you did
I'm happy to try to clarify. The point was made that all of them had likely been vaccinated. I agree that they probably have. Put simply, their choice should in no way act as a form of compulsion where my choice is concerned. Also, whether she's had the jab or not, there is no way a person in her lofty position should be ignorant about a case she's about to rule on. The comments she made about Omicron are patently false. Where did her figures for infected children derive? She broad-stroked the assertion that hospitals all over this nation were filling to capacity with Covid cases. There is NO evidence of that. If Thomas or Barrett were to start blowing smoke over abortion statistics in an effort to strike down Roe, how would you react?

I'm happy to try to clarify. The point was made that all of them had likely been vaccinated. I agree that they probably have. Put simply, their choice should in no way act as a form of compulsion where my choice is concerned.

I don't disagree with that but it's still IMO an interesting point to make.

Also, whether she's had the jab or not, there is no way a person in her lofty position should be ignorant about a case she's about to rule on. The comments she made about Omicron are patently false. Where did her figures for infected children derive? She broad-stroked the assertion that hospitals all over this nation were filling to capacity with Covid cases. There is NO evidence of that. If Thomas or Barrett were to start blowing smoke over abortion statistics in an effort to strike down Roe, how would you react?

She shouldn't have said what she did but it's still an interesting point to make. The point covers all 9 of them.

Hey colonizer.
You are nowhere near the voice of reason. You are the voice of hatred for your fellow man.
EVERYTHING I say is the candid unfiltered truth….you fragile nutless pussies can’t stand it…so you label the truth as “hatred”.
Get your shit right and the truth will never hurt your feelings pussy.

Forum List

Back