Sorry Trumpsters, This Russia Thing is Not Going Away

First you have the email hacks, which were much more extensive than first reported ....

.... then you have Russia's collusion with Wikileaks to disseminate info for maximum damage ....

.... then you have the Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear operation's cyber attacks ....

.... then you have the meddling by Guccifer 2.0 ....

.... the you have the use of Russian propaganda arms like Sputnik News and RT Cable News ....

.... then you have the Russian troll factories churning out thousands of pro-Trump tweets ....

.... then you have the Russian bots used to make the stories go viral ....

.... and now there is news that Putin personally directed RISS, a Russian think tank, to develop plans to interfere in the election ....

Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election - documents

.... and, rumors are spreading in DC that the intel community has intercepts of both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell discussing funneling illegal Russian money into the campaign.

This is not going away ....

.... no, it's just getting started.

I didn't vote for Trump. I want you to drill this into the ground. I want you to keep pushing this as hard as you can. I want people to see you folks for exactly what you are.

^^^^^^^

200w.gif

I don't have to hurt you. I'm watching you sabotage yourself.

Don't get me wrong.......Our country should be run by the Kremlin through its installed orange puppet.......and anyone who objects to such mean tactics against the Trumpster should be shot on sight....

Better????LOL

Don't get me wrong.......Our country should be run by the Kremlin through its installed orange puppet.......and anyone who objects to such mean tactics against the Trumpster should be shot on sight....
Do you want to shoot me little Timmy?

I don't have to hurt you. I'm watching you sabotage yourself.

Better????LOL

I didn't think it was possible but you managed to look even dumber than before. Like I said, you run with this. Drill it.

The left wing media was called out by Trump and they didn't like that at all. Now they are on a mission to ruin him and his administration. The dems and idiots like the libs here think they have something with the Russian thing because the pissed off left wing media thinks so or at least has convinced these poor souls that there is something there.
But there isn't, there is no evidence at all. As soon as the FBI closes this investigation Comey loses his job and Berkeley suffers mass suicide.
If I were a liberal I would beg my party leaders to cut their ties with the left wing media nut jobs. They are hurting the Democrat party immensely.

left wing media thinks so or at least has convinced these poor souls that there is something there. But there isn't, there is no evidence at all.

Well, you heard it here folks.......Now, WHO could argue with such well-researched and objective analyses???

(what a fucking asshole.......LOL)

Forum List

Back