Soros Funded District Attorney: Officers Should Determine If Looters “Needed” Stolen Merchandise Before Charging Them

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Oh my, the increasing lunacy on the left is like a bell that keeps ringing: America, wake up!

But when looters are caught stealing merchandise during Black Lives Matter riots in the same county, Costa County’s District Attorney Diana Becton takes a much different approach to “justice.” Instead of charging them with a felony, Becton is asking for officers to consider if the looters “needed” the stolen merchandise before charging them.

Diana Becton a first-term District Attorney, is one of a number of radical district attorneys supported by the far-left Democrat billionaire George Soros.

Criminals in DC get a free pass why not the little raiders too? I mean if its a free for all heck everyone one should get a free pass and to heck with the consequences right?

I sure do hope all those businesses they have been looting and burning have Travelers Insurance. They are such a lovely company they well deserve whatever comes down the pike for them.

VOTE RED NOV 3rd.

Vote IN PERSON for Law and Order!

1598672090680.png

Hopefully the viewership around the rest of the world doesn't measure the badassery of the angry American against the sideshow Soros, mainstream cable news entertainment platforms and these Marxist spooks are putting on. Because that isn't a realistic measurement. Huh uh.

Hopefulld the viwership arounf the rest of the world doesn't measure the badassery of the angry American agoinst the sideshow Soros, mainstream cable news entertainment platforms and these Marxist spooks are putting on. Because that isnlt a realistic measurement. Huh uh.
Well it could be a way to trim down some of the felon trash if it all continued like in Wisconsin. I don't know what to tell Minnesota though as they have all the Somalians and such plus their regulars.

Oh my, the increasing lunacy on the left is like a bell that keeps ringing: America, wake up!

But when looters are caught stealing merchandise during Black Lives Matter riots in the same county, Costa County’s District Attorney Diana Becton takes a much different approach to “justice.” Instead of charging them with a felony, Becton is asking for officers to consider if the looters “needed” the stolen merchandise before charging them.
Diana Becton a first-term District Attorney, is one of a number of radical district attorneys supported by the far-left Democrat billionaire George Soros.

Second cool thread post of yours today. Thanks a bunch. That is just too precious isn't it? Where do they find these people out there and how do they get to be a DA? The more I read of official in California, the more I think maybe the big one cutting it off the continent and dumping it into the sea might not be such a bad thing. Kind of an Old Testament biblical solution.

Hopefully the viewership around the rest of the world doesn't measure the badassery of the angry American against the sideshow Soros, mainstream cable news entertainment platforms and these Marxist spooks are putting on. Because that isn't a realistic measurement. Huh uh.
In the early days of Afghanistan and Iraq, a lot of foreigners were shocked at how savage we Americans were.
They had seen our tv shows and figured all the pussies portrayed on sitcoms were representative of the average American.

Boy, were they surprised......

I own a small business.

First, they tell small businesses they have to shut down as the huge businesses continue to operate. Then they send in their brownsirts to loot and burn the small businesses

Then they tell the police to stand down as the wortless thugs loot and burn.

Now they are saying the worthless thugs need those air Jordan's and flat screens.

Heck, if I didn't know better, I might almost see a method in this madness.

Second cool thread post of yours today. Thanks a bunch. That is just too precious isn't it? Where do they find these people out there and how do they get to be a DA? The more I read of official in California, the more I think maybe the big one cutting it off the continent and dumping it into the sea might not be such a bad thing. Kind of an Old Testament biblical solution.
Well, that is one very strong voice in favor of unfettered looting and vandalism, anyway.

Forum List

Back