Sooooo let me get this straight the Maui fire was preventable??

CO2 is proven science. It traps heat. Increase the amount of it, more heat gets trapped. This isn't complicated.

No it doesn't. It traps IR, on the WEAK SIDE of the EM spectrum, which is why it warms nothing.

That is why the highly correlated satellite and balloon data showed NO WARMING despite rising Co2 before your heroes FUDGED THE DATA with laughable bullshit in 2005...

No it doesn't. It traps IR, on the WEAK SIDE of the EM spectrum, which is why it warms nothing.

That is why the highly correlated satellite and balloon data showed NO WARMING despite rising Co2 before your heroes FUDGED THE DATA with laughable bullshit in 2005..

Oh, bullshit.

Ignoring the REAMS of Scientific Data, like July being the hottest month on record, I can even tell in my own lifetime.

When I was growing up, Chicago Winters used to be BRUTAL. Just nasty.

Scientific Data, like July being the hottest month on record

For your level of idiocy, the ability to distinguish between data and FUDGE is laughable. Your "warmest year on record" had

Snow in Saudi - 100 years
Snow on the Hollywood sign - 30 years
Lake Tahoe froze - 30 years
Mt Washington all time record low - 90 years
Another bullshit ordinary year for canes

You are part of a cult that requires an IQ under 5 to be a card carrying member....

When I was growing up

The ocean level was the same.
The ocean temperature was the same.
The atmospheric temperature was the same.
Record decade for canes - the 1940s

Your side has NO WARMING outside of Urban Heat Sink Effect. That is the DATA. What you call DATA is really FUDGE, like the atmospheric data your side FUDGED because Co2 went up and atmospheric temps did NOT...

the oceans are warmer, which is why the coral reefs are dying off.

LOL!!!

You parrot all of the most obvious lies the media serves up, right down to claiming the USS Liberty was an "accident."

Coral is only dying off where your heroes squirted bleach in them. Coral does not die off with small or even decent warming of the water. Coral bleaches when it is sprayed with bleach.

Hurricanes are directly correlated with ocean temperature. Nobody disputes that. The strongest decade for canes is still the 1940s, and that's because oceans are neither warming nor rising...

Haaretz isn't a credible source.

LOL!!!

It was founded in 1918, making it the longest running newspaper currently in print in Israel. It is published in both Hebrew and English in the Berliner format. The English edition is published and sold together with the The New York Times International Edition. Its Hebrew and English editions are available on the internet. In North America, it is published as a weekly newspaper, combining articles from the Friday edition with a roundup from the rest of the week. Haaretz is Israel's newspaper of record.[5][6][7]

So apparently you would hence also consider the NYT to be NOT CREDIBLE?????

Forum List

Back