Sons hunts down road rage assailante who then kills his mother

'My son is a HERO not a vigilante': Family of mom who was shot dead in road rage attack insist they were RIGHT to go hunting for suspect who ended up killing her
  • In a change from earlier accounts, police say Las Vegas mom Tammy Meyers fetched her armed son to help her search for an angry motorist
  • Grieving husband Robert Meyers defended his son Tuesday during a vigil held for his wife
  • Initial reports indicated Tammy Meyers was shot dead by a man who followed her home from her daughter's driving lesson
  • Police now say she was shot following an interaction that occurred after she and her son Brandon Meyers went searching for the motorist

Read more: Tammy Meyers family insist they were RIGHT to go hunting for road rage shooting suspect Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When I heard this story on the morning news, they said the daughter had hit the other car and then left the scene = hit and run.

With more and more nutters dealing with disagreements with guns, get used to this kind of tragedy. This stupid guy got his mother killed - for no reason.
What an ignorant tool you are. Only person that got anyone killed is piece of shit scumbag that pulled the gun and show the woman. Typical liberal apologist.
Get your feral animals in check and no one would judge you. Was this another fatherless white kid without direction and addicted to meth and rock music?
Zip it blue gum.If I wanted a response from you I would yank your chain. In fact since you replied means these killers were some more good boys that didn do nuffin!

'My son is a HERO not a vigilante': Family of mom who was shot dead in road rage attack insist they were RIGHT to go hunting for suspect who ended up killing her
  • In a change from earlier accounts, police say Las Vegas mom Tammy Meyers fetched her armed son to help her search for an angry motorist
  • Grieving husband Robert Meyers defended his son Tuesday during a vigil held for his wife
  • Initial reports indicated Tammy Meyers was shot dead by a man who followed her home from her daughter's driving lesson
  • Police now say she was shot following an interaction that occurred after she and her son Brandon Meyers went searching for the motorist

Read more: Tammy Meyers family insist they were RIGHT to go hunting for road rage shooting suspect Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When I heard this story on the morning news, they said the daughter had hit the other car and then left the scene = hit and run.

With more and more nutters dealing with disagreements with guns, get used to this kind of tragedy. This stupid guy got his mother killed - for no reason.
What an ignorant tool you are. Only person that got anyone killed is piece of shit scumbag that pulled the gun and show the woman. Typical liberal apologist.
Get your feral animals in check and no one would judge you. Was this another fatherless white kid without direction and addicted to meth and rock music?
Zip it blue gum.If I wanted a response from you I would yank your chain. In fact since you replied means these killers were some more good boys that didn do nuffin!
Hey cave chimp. Get your fellow simians under control. When I tell you its your turn to pretend like you are human then you can reply to me.

Ole blue gum won't deny it...you only reply to a thread like this when the thugs who killed someone are your brothas....typical.
Ole cave chimp I dont know what you are talking about. You just need to get your fellow chimps under control so they dont go around killing each other. Where was the father?

This grown adult woman is the one with road rage...went and fetched her son so she could act all bad ass and wound up dead. She was an idiot. The son didn't fall far from the tree. They both went looking for trouble instead of letting the law handle it and she got her idiot head shot off. Morons.

Idiot Dumbocrats consistently blame the victim and suck cocks of various rapists, murderers and other assorted scumbags.

So...you are in a parking lot teaching yer kid how to drive. We have all done it. Maybe in a field, maybe in our own driveway, maybe in an empty lot. Some guy drives by and gives you a hard time..calling you stupid or to get her license in a cracker jack box..maybe even doesn't see her learning to drive and she freaks out and bumps his car. He calls her an idiot. You scream at him to shut his mouth and call him a punk, fucktard, asshole, and flip him off. He drives away after reciprocating.

So..he drives off and instead of getting his car license number or memorizing the make of the car and color, you decide to have yer kid drive you to your sons house, who owns a gun and is probably a hothead or an asshole just like you and instead of calling the cops to report the bump or altercation or whatever happened since you lied a few times about what REALLY happened, you get your kid and his gun and go HUNT THE GUY DOWN. Yer son is yelling at him and you are yelling at him and he is freaking out that you came looking for him...he fears this jerkoff with a gun is going to shoot him for mouthing off or bumping yer sisters car and leaving without exchanging info and he is scared enough...or hotheaded enough as your son is, and blows yer fucking head off.

Who is at fault? The hunter or the huntee?

Forum List

Back