Songs that get you goin' in the mornin'

1697802035968.png

SMILE

:)

Revival by The Allman Brothers. Sorry, I'm a novice who doesn't know how to post the song.
Search your song name.

Look for, and go in to YOUTUBE link for video of song.

Below the video there are several links you can go in to....
ONE has an arrow and says SHARE.

Click the Share Link and it brings you to ways of sharing the video, like on Facebook or Twitter or Copy link etc.

Click on the link that says COPY link.

Come back to usmb, click on post reply, and PASTE it.... the link you copied WILL SHOW UP, then hit reply to post it.

On my Kindle, I hold my finger down in the box to write a post, and a menu comes up for COPY, PASTE, SELECT ALL, etc. Click on the PASTE, and the link for the YouTube video will show up, then hit SEND/REPLY.

If you are on a regular computer with a mouse....it is either a right click or left click, I can't remember....that will bring up the menu, where you click on PASTE, to paste the link of the video.

Last edited:
Search your song name.

Look for, and go in to YOUTUBE link for video of song.

Below the video there are several links you can go in to....
ONE has an arrow and says SHARE.

Click the Share Link and it brings you to ways of sharing the video, like on Facebook or Twitter or Copy link etc.

Click on the link that says COPY link.

Come back to usmb, click on post reply, and PASTE it.... the link you copied WILL SHOW UP, then hit reply to post it.

On my Kindle, I hold my finger down in the box to write a post, and a menu comes up for COPY, PASTE, SELECT ALL, etc. Click on the PASTE, and the link for the YouTube video will show up, then hit SEND/REPLY.

If you are on a regular computer with a mouse....it is either a right click or left click, I can't remember....that will bring up the menu, where you click on PASTE, to paste the link of the video.
Thank you very much.

Forum List

Back