Son Of Imprisoned Pastor Artur Pawlowski, Gives Impassioned Speech To EU Parliament - Claims Freedom And Democracy Has Fallen

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
He begs for help from the EU.

WHO framework allowed for massive abuse of power under the guise of health (COVID lockdowns).

No longer is there a right to freedom of religion, speech, assembly, or criticism of the government in Canada. Those who exercise the former rights are jailed as political dissidents.

Artur Pawlowski lived under the tyranny of the Iron Curtain, and he committed to himself to never do it again. His son says he is being held for criminal mischief because of what he said.

This could come to America. Most people have already been conditioned for it with lockdowns, mandates, supply shortages, and restrictions on speech.

Nathaniel gets long applause. Freedom lovers will probably enjoy....

Nathaniel's daddy Artur is a street preacher, a convicted troublemaker, a Conservative extremist, and a bad man.

I don't follow.

You can't possibly be against religious liberty or freedom of expression? (rhetorical.) These are some pillars of a free and democratic society.

He's a man of God who provides nourishment for the hungry. He feeds the homeless; he nourishes the souls who choose to worship..

He is a freedom fighter, who peacefully resisted all tyrannical efforts o close his church.

Maybe you know more about him than I do. What terrible things has he done to harm others? Please be more specific than he is a Conservative and therefore bad. His goals and his means seem particularly noble and respectable to me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Nathaniel's daddy Artur is a street preacher, a convicted troublemaker, a Conservative extremist, and a bad man.
He committed no crime, and he has a right to believe something other than the dictatorial and tyrannical leaders of Canada want him to believe. Just because you love an all-powerful government doesn't mean that free people should.

Because he held church during COVID?
From my point of view as a Canadian's apolitical position, if he caused undue sicknesses or death then he would be guilty.

Fwiw, some Canadian politicians are also guilty of causing harm during the Covid threat.

From my point of view as a Canadian's apolitical position, if he caused undue sicknesses or death then he would be guilty.

Fwiw, some Canadian politicians are also guilty of causing harm during the Covid threat.

The way to have the least harm from any epidemic with low lethality, is to get it over quickly by accelerating infection, NOT by trying to "flatten the curve".
When you "flatten the curve", you make the epidemic last forever instead of quickly ending.

Forum List

Back