Son Murders Mother in Family Swimming Pool

I stand by that statement. I never met a godly nun or priest in my life. They smoked, they drank, they were no different from the world and many were worse (than the world)

Of course, you've never met a godly nun or priest. They can never be godly in your eyes. After all, they are Catholics.

Do they pray to Mary? Do they pray the rosary? Do they bow down to statues? Do they pray to dead saints? Do they take the authority of the Pope over the Written Word of God?

That is not godliness. That is idolatry and no idolater will enter the kingdom of heaven. They will end up in hell if they do not repent and depart from that wickedness. Where do the wicked go when they die? They go to hell, mdk.

REPENT.

If you are referring to the Catholic nuns and the Jesuit priests who were found guilty of mass murdering the Rwandans and having a list of names of people to be executed yes, I said they were wicked. What else would you call them?

I do not recall any mention of children recoiling so post the thread and the post # and let's examine it now. I'd like to see it.

No where in your post do you mention Rwandans. Stop trying to save face. You said nuns and priests are evil. As well as children and animals being able to discern that evil.

I was wrong about the children/animals recoiling part. So I'll apologize for that portion of my post. You didn't say they recoil, but they apparently can discern evil in nuns and priests, though. lol
I wrote about the nuns and priests who helped massacre the Rwandans in my thread Roman Vatican Genocide in Rwanda. It was the Vatican that was behind the genocide in Rwanda. They used the UN to get it down. That's why the UN peacekeepers didn't do anything when over 800,000 Rwandan Tutsi's were slaughtered.
note * I thought that was what you were referring to - I answered your other post as you can see. I do appreciate your apology for misquoting me. That tells me that you do fear the Lord and that He is working on you. I'm very grateful to see it because truly my greatest desire is to see you saved and filled with the joy that only Jesus Christ can give you. I pray God's best for your life.

If you are referring to the Catholic nuns and the Jesuit priests who were found guilty of mass murdering the Rwandans and having a list of names of people to be executed yes, I said they were wicked. What else would you call them?

I do not recall any mention of children recoiling so post the thread and the post # and let's examine it now. I'd like to see it.

No where in your post do you mention Rwandans. Stop trying to save face. You said nuns and priests are evil. As well as children and animals being able to discern that evil.

I was wrong about the children/animals recoiling part. So I'll apologize for that portion of my post. You didn't say they recoil, but they apparently can discern evil in nuns and priests, though. lol
I saw your post afterward and I repeat - you have nothing on me - I stand by my statement because I was referring to the priests and nuns I have met in my life - I used to be Catholic - you seem to forget that - I saw with my own eyes that they are no different from the world - drinking, smoking, laughing it up with the world - what's to admire? They are lost. Without Jesus Christ you are wicked whether you realize it or not. You cannot be a child of God unless you are born again. Catholics that become born again leave Catholicism and join a bible believing Church. They come out from "among them" as the scriptures command.

So why are you really defending the indefensible, mdk? Why do you call good evil and evil good. Do you not realize that to do this is to bring a curse upon you? The fruit of Catholicism is evil. Admit it. The sky won't cave in and you won't melt if others reject you. Look at me. Do I look like I'm fainting over a little rejection?

Forget what others think and fear God instead.

Your lame attempts to save face are becoming downright embarrassing at this point. You made some very silly comments and decided to double down with your obsessive hate of Catholics. If you are a good example of your religious sect, then I want nothing to do with it.

When I was in Catholic school none of the priests or nuns drank or smoked. Perhaps being around Jeri brought out the worst in those she interacted with. I personally can imagine myself becoming a meth head if Jeri was my neighbor.

When I was in Catholic school none of the priests or nuns drank or smoked. Perhaps being around Jeri brought out the worst in those she interacted with. I personally can imagine myself becoming a meth head if Jeri was my neighbor.
hahaha-024.gif

I saw your post afterward and I repeat - you have nothing on me - I stand by my statement because I was referring to the priests and nuns I have met in my life - I used to be Catholic - you seem to forget that - I saw with my own eyes that they are no different from the world - drinking, smoking, laughing it up with the world - what's to admire? They are lost. Without Jesus Christ you are wicked whether you realize it or not. You cannot be a child of God unless you are born again. Catholics that become born again leave Catholicism and join a bible believing Church. They come out from "among them" as the scriptures command.

So why are you really defending the indefensible, mdk? Why do you call good evil and evil good. Do you not realize that to do this is to bring a curse upon you? The fruit of Catholicism is evil. Admit it. The sky won't cave in and you won't melt if others reject you. Look at me. Do I look like I'm fainting over a little rejection?

Forget what others think and fear God instead.

Your lame attempts to save face are becoming downright embarrassing at this point. You made some very silly comments and decided to double down with your obsessive hate of Catholics. If you are a good example of your religious sect, then I want nothing to do with it.

I am always baffled by atheists who say stupid things like "if you're representative of your religion, then I reject your religion!"

Well you already rejected the religion. And why would arbiters of any religion pander to atheists?

I wrote about the nuns and priests who helped massacre the Rwandans in my thread Roman Vatican Genocide in Rwanda. It was the Vatican that was behind the genocide in Rwanda. They used the UN to get it down. That's why the UN peacekeepers didn't do anything when over 800,000 Rwandan Tutsi's were slaughtered.
note * I thought that was what you were referring to - I answered your other post as you can see. I do appreciate your apology for misquoting me. That tells me that you do fear the Lord and that He is working on you. I'm very grateful to see it because truly my greatest desire is to see you saved and filled with the joy that only Jesus Christ can give you. I pray God's best for your life.

The Catholic Church has a history of pretending to be neutral when bullets/spears are flying in more recent centuries. I guess it goes against thou shall not kill to say "Well in this case, it is ok if you are on side X". The Rwanda massacres were a free for all and not matter which side anybody sided with, they were going to be slaughtering somebody else until it played out.

Forum List

Back