Somewhere in my youth or childhood

My mother loved that movie so much that she once planned a family vacation to Stowe, Vermont.

Trapp Family Lodge

:redface:

It's embarrassing to admit that I still watch the movie once a year. :lol:

That sounds so good, another moment when I wish I had lot's of money.....and of course, a fulltime babysitter or adult family home for my low functioning autistic child. Sometimes I feel so trapped. Pun not intended.

My mother loved that movie so much that she once planned a family vacation to Stowe, Vermont.

Trapp Family Lodge

That sounds so good, another moment when I wish I had lot's of money.....and of course, a fulltime babysitter or adult family home for my low functioning autistic child. Sometimes I feel so trapped. Pun not intended.

Have you tried copes? Or going through an in home care company that just bills medicaid or medicare? I ask, because I take care of a young guy every night and the state pays for it.

Trapp Family Lodge

It helped that we lived in the next state and spent the night at a nearby campground.

Trapp Family Lodge

Have you tried copes? Or going through an in home care company that just bills medicaid or medicare? I ask, because I take care of a young guy every night and the state pays for it.

I get 126 hours a month from the state...just no one every shows up to use them.....see my "whining thread".

Forum List

Back