Something to Consider if You're Trying to Opt Out of the Vaccine

I dont anticipate facing this......there is nobody to replace that many of us
I went to the local supermarket today. They e been out of certain things.

Today they had signs up saying "We apologize for the shortages of certain item due to labor shortages with our suppliers"

Covid, along with Democrat solutions has made it very difficult for companies to get the help they need

I could be wrong, but eventually certain people are going to have to realize that they can't pick and choose if keeping their businesses, jobs, livelihood, etc. sufficiently alive and well is important enough to them, especially should enough other people be too scared to even leave their homes in the first place. In my opinion, if help is needed badly enough in any situation it shouldn't matter where or who the help comes from. In other words, pride may be hard for some people to swallow, but if a fall, death, set back, etc. is going to happen one way or another, my only question is how bad of an experience do you want it all to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is no opt out because there is no legally enforceable opt in.
Another fake thread title offering nothing that is evidenced but presented as fact
When did Mods cease to exist here?

I went to the local supermarket today. They e been out of certain things.

Today they had signs up saying "We apologize for the shortages of certain item due to labor shortages with our suppliers"

Covid, along with Democrat solutions has made it very difficult for companies to get the help they need
So getting the jab is supposed to improve this ?? The virus is raging again, and it might be to late to do anything that helps to not contact it, because children can't be immunized yet (to risky), so it best to head towards herd immunity in hopes to defeat the scourge. A mixture of natural immunity, and vaccine's for the weak should get us there, and if not then who knows ??

Why the refusal to trust the human immune system when we see that million's have beat the thing naturally, and have created life saving anti-bodies to be used in treatments that has saved lives of the weak with compromised immune systems ??

Are the pharmaceutical companies involved in the vaccines for money maybe ? I hope not.

getting the jab is supposed to improve this ??
Where did I say that?
I posted a response from an attorney to a question he was asked about refusing to get a company mandated vaccine requirement.

THAT IS ALL.

Dont put words in my mouth.

Where did I say that?
I posted a response from an attorney to a question he was asked about refusing to get a company mandated vaccine requirement.

THAT IS ALL.

Dont put words in my mouth.
Mine was a question, so if I misunderstood your post, then a clarification would be nice, but no one is trying to replace your words or place words into your mouth.

Oh I see what triggered you... You thought I was referring the second question to you, but infact I should have been more clear that it was directed at a general consensus of leftism, otherwise in hopes that you might agree with me on that one.

Just found this interesting. Do what you will.

View attachment 529514

Whoever opts in to COVID vaccination will die in a few years or live a short life plagued by perpetually deteriorating health. Those who opt out will live two or three sorts of lives; by the sword, on the run and/or in the woods, off the land. I get a real kick out of staunch Trump supporters and self-proclaimed patriots on this website who have changed their tune to singing 'all hail our new COVID dictatorships'. How transparently craven and utterly fake.

Whoever opts in to COVID vaccination will die in a few years or live a short life plagued by perpetually deteriorating health. Those who opt out will live two or three sorts of lives; by the sword, on the run and/or in the woods, off the land. I get a real kick out of staunch Trump supporters and self-proclaimed patriots on this website who have changed their tune to singing 'all hail our new COVID dictatorships'. How transparently craven and utterly fake.
Again, I simply posted a lawyer's response to someone considering refusing a COMPANY MANDATE and the consequences.

The rest of your predicted nonsense is hilarious.
It's sad seeing the nonsense some have talked themselves into.

I support your right to refuse the vaccine, but I posted this video so people are AWARE of the consequences.

Like I said, do what you will

Ok, so are you for the mandates or not ?? I know you just say "hey I was only commenting on a lawyer's whatever", but what's your stance, and did you get the jab ?? I know of those who never got Covid, and they've gotten the jab because of that fact. Can't blame them, but they never pressure anyone who had gotten the disease to get the jab like they did. They just feel safer that they have acquired some defense if they do get it.

So getting the jab is supposed to improve this ?? The virus is raging again, and it might be to late to do anything that helps to not contact it, because children can't be immunized yet (to risky), so it best to head towards herd immunity in hopes to defeat the scourge. A mixture of natural immunity, and vaccine's for the weak should get us there, and if not then who knows ??

Why the refusal to trust the human immune system when we see that million's have beat the thing naturally, and have created life saving anti-bodies to be used in treatments that has saved lives of the weak with compromised immune systems ??

Are the pharmaceutical companies involved in the vaccines for money maybe ? I hope not.
Idiots only take an unknown and failed policy and demand the effort be redoubled “or else”

There is no opt out because there is no legally enforceable opt in.
Another fake thread title offering nothing that is evidenced but presented as fact
When did Mods cease to exist here?
Control Freaks Are orgasming themselves to death at the very thought of a, national mandate which will never happen.

Jo

Forum List

Back