Something to consider about this social media stuff..

Should social media be trust-busted?

• I'm an sjw and I love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am derp

• pineapple

• mango

• Total voters
"
B: Monopolizing trade a felony; penalty

"Every person who shall monopolize, or attempt to monopolize, or combine or conspire with any other person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $10,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $350,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding three years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court."
"

Well, looks like Zuckerberg needs to pay the piper. Google too.

One has to consider if these social media platforms were run by right leaning people, would it be ok for them to censor opinions from th left they disagree with.

If the answer is no, don’t be a hypocrite.

If the answer is yes, you don’t understand what American stands for and you should probably move to China.

wasn't there MySpace before facebook took off??? I dunno? I don't use facebook or any social media like twitter etc.... my life is just fine, without them.... :D

Did FACEBOOK do anything illegal as stated under the law to keep competition from forming?

Do you pay for your facebook account, like you did with AT&T?

No, right?

Competition it to keep prices down for the PAYING consumer, right?

I'm just not certain they actually fit the criteria?

I don't disagree with you, but I am certain they will hit the "fuck up the internet after 30 years" goal.

We probably should not bend over backwards to find a way to force this company who is breaking no laws, to do as you all say, by trying to use the government in a convoluted way to do such...imo.?

Ridge... has it right imo, sunshine is the best disinfectant....

Facebook has liability concerns as well, you would think....?

As example, Alex is being sued by the parents of some who died at Sandy Hook.... can facebook be drawn in to those lawsuits because facebook allowed Alex Jones to use facebook's platform to promote the garbage conspiracy?

I got $10 says you can't delete the Facebook app from your phone. That's put on there by Google minions.

We do have the free market here, if those private businesses are being unfair to their customers, stop using them.

Contact your “friends” directly.

Life goes on if you don’t know what your acquaintances had for dinner.

wasn't there MySpace before facebook took off??? I dunno? I don't use facebook or any social media like twitter etc.... my life is just fine, without them.... :D

Did FACEBOOK do anything illegal as stated under the law to keep competition from forming?

No, right?

I don't disagree with you, but I am certain they will hit the "fuck up the internet after 30 years" goal.

We probably should not bend over backwards to find a way to force this company who is breaking no laws, to do as you all say, by trying to use the government in a convoluted way to do such...imo.?

As example, Alex is being sued by the parents of some who died at Sandy Hook.... can facebook be drawn in to those lawsuits because facebook allowed Alex Jones to use facebook's platform to promote the garbage conspiracy?

I got $10 says you can't delete the Facebook app from your phone. That's put on there by Google minions.

You can delete if off your phone. Go ahead and donate my $10 to a family that needs healthcare.

Lord knows liberals whine about the poor not having healthcare, but they won’t reach into their own pockets.

No, right?

I don't have a cell phone.... :p

No, right?

:eek: I bet you can even carry on a conversation.

No, right?

:eek: I bet you can even carry on a conversation.

Like a real person! Eye to eye, or on the land line phone!

texting is for wussies!

:lol: :lol:

I used to have a cell phone but gave it up when I stopped working, years ago...and we moved here, where there is no service around our cottage.... but the hubby who drives 30 miles each way to work, has one, to call the insurance company and triple 'A' every time a deer hits him or he hits a deer! :D

Forum List

Back