Something Seems Just A Tad Bit Fishy

There are two issues at work. First of all the mainstream media has become the propaganda arm of the Biden administration and there will be no focus on negligence much less criminal activity. The second thing which also ties in with the media is that factions of the federal justice system have been corrupted. How on earth could the FBI have gotten away with a faked "dossier" obtained from a foreign agent and use it to try to unseat a sitting president? It's treason but as long as the media goes along with it nobody investigates the investigators.

Cyber Ninjas tallied 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump than previously counted,

Proving Trump tried to cheat and was caught

Even though I won't deny the fact that republicans probably cheated too, what in that article states that they actually performed a real audit on it and it was authentic?

Impeached is impeached.

Oh really? So what are your thoughts on this?

Even though I won't deny the fact that republicans probably cheated too, what in that article states that they actually performed a real audit on it and it was authentic?

Oh really? So what are your thoughts on this?

Trump tried to steal Arizona and crack Cyber Ninja Auditors caught him.

Imagine how many Trump stolen votes they would find if they audited ALL of Arizona

Only in the demented minds of democrats.

50 years ago when I was in school, I learned that Andrew Johnson was the only President to be Impeached.
Todays students will learn that Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment, Clinton was impeached and Trump was impeached twice

It is our history

Same as it is for Clinton. And the same as it will be for Biden if the GOP takes back the House. There was never any question about guilt for an illegal act or for 'high crimes and misdemeanors', it was all about politics not justice.
Lets have history decide whether Clinton’s impeachment over a blowjob equates to Trump extorting a foreign President for personal gain and inciting a mob to attack the Capitol.

Forum List

Back