Something is seriously wrong if all of the intelligence agencies

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
agree that there was interference in an election and the Attorney General (FBI's boss) casually dismisses questions about whether there was any discussion about Russian involvement in said election.

They stole the election and this is a fugging coup.

Truth will out! Lock them Up America!

• Banned
DBXHY3ZUIAI0vTm.jpg

The Deep State works in mysterious ways, but they always work for the benefit of the ruling class and 1%.

Does that give you clue Mattieboy?

Matthew there have often been discussions on this site and others about election year trolls. I wonder if anyone, especially the mods noticed this again this cycle? But the odd thing this time is a woman candidate who was demonized for so many years and everything she did was translated into dishonesty etc. Was Russian interference really necessary when you have the Koch brothers and other big money making shat up every day? All the so called think tanks that do anything but think are a problem for democracy too, and no one seems to see that. Add Fox and the Limbaughs to the equation and Russia could sit back and laugh.

Hillary hatred is covered here: 'The Destruction of Hillary Clinton' by Susan Bordo

And the influence of money here: "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer

And two short reads: 'The Trouble with Reality: A Rumination on Moral Panic in Our Time' by Brooke Gladstone
'On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century' by Timothy Snyder

"What convinces masses are not facts, and not even invented facts, but only the consistency of the system which they are presumably part. Repetition, somewhat overrated in importance because of the common belief in the masses' inferior capacity to grasp and remember, is important because it convinces them of consistency in time." Hannah Arendt

agree that there was interference in an election and the Attorney General (FBI's boss) casually dismisses questions about whether there was any discussion about Russian involvement in said election.

Hillary Clinton tells us she is recovering from a mild case of pneumonia, but less than half of American voters believe her idiotic explanation of why she appeared to faint leaving a 9/11 commemoration after being PUSHED into a waiting Limo and rushed away!
And you talk about the GOP lying? What are you smoking?

Hillary Clinton tells us she is recovering from a mild case of pneumonia, but less than half of American voters believe her idiotic explanation of why she appeared to faint leaving a 9/11 commemoration after being PUSHED into a waiting Limo and rushed away!
And you talk about the GOP lying? What are you smoking?
I suspect he smokes a lot of weed, but doubt that is the reason for his delusions. He is easily duped by the ruling class, as are an extraordinary number of Americans.

No one stole any election. The worst candidate in US history LOST.

The Intel Agencies agree there was attempted interference, but - as Comey testified - the election was NOT altered as a result.

Obama even declared nations attempt to hack and interfere with the US all the time.

The 'Russia Diversion' is just an excuse for snowflakes.

The DNC did more than the Russians to attempt to alter the election by rigging Prinaries, engaging in election fraud during the Primaries, helping Hillary cheat in debates, and by refusing to pull Hillary from the race for being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she WAS guilty of committing. (Hillary should not have even been in the running on election day.)

Matthew there have often been discussions on this site and others about election year trolls. I wonder if anyone, especially the mods noticed this again this cycle? But the odd thing this time is a woman candidate who was demonized for so many years and everything she did was translated into dishonesty etc. Was Russian interference really necessary when you have the Koch brothers and other big money making shat up every day? All the so called think tanks that do anything but think are a problem for democracy too, and no one seems to see that. Add Fox and the Limbaughs to the equation and Russia could sit back and laugh.

Hillary hatred is covered here: 'The Destruction of Hillary Clinton' by Susan Bordo

And the influence of money here: "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer

And two short reads: 'The Trouble with Reality: A Rumination on Moral Panic in Our Time' by Brooke Gladstone
'On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century' by Timothy Snyder

"What convinces masses are not facts, and not even invented facts, but only the consistency of the system which they are presumably part. Repetition, somewhat overrated in importance because of the common belief in the masses' inferior capacity to grasp and remember, is important because it convinces them of consistency in time." Hannah Arendt
Hillary is a lying birch and a crook. When you finally realize it, you might be able to be happy for once.

19030252_10209451145091212_8382757820972328314_n.jpg

Everybody who touches him, listens to him and comes in contact with him is disgraced. Ivanka crying about the treatment of her Daddy, well Ivanka, its called karma, and he deserves everything he gets and more.

Everybody who touches him, listens to him and comes in contact with him is disgraced. Ivanka crying about the treatment of her Daddy, well Ivanka, its called karma, and he deserves everything he gets and more.
TRANSLATION:
I am a hate-filled snowflake, and I hate Trump because he beat Hillary.

In the immortal words of Barak Obama, "If you want change, WIN SOME ELECTIONS."

(To do that, try not running a criminal, the worst candidate in US history who could not even beat Bernie Sanders by herself without help...)

:p

Obama deserves to be hung, what is your point? If it wasn't for affirmative action, he would be asking if I wanted fries with my burger.

Yes, something is seriously wrong ...

... between your ears.

TRANSLATION:

(To do that, try not running a criminal, the worst candidate in US history who could not even beat Bernie Sanders by herself without help...)

Remember Clinton won the majority vote. Trump won WI, MI and PA by the skin of his teeth.

TRANSLATION:

Remember Clinton won the majority vote. Trump won WI, MI and PA by the skin of his teeth.

States choose the president, not nationwide majority vote. We'll keep pounding this in. Maybe you'll understand by 2020.

Maybe not.

Shrug.

TRANSLATION:

If hillary was too stupid to remember how the game was scored, that's on her.

TRANSLATION:

States choose the president, not nationwide majority vote. We'll keep pounding this in. Maybe you'll understand by 2020.

Maybe not.

Shrug.

That is the problem another problem is every state gets 2 senators , Wyoming same as CA. Get rid of the EC

TRANSLATION:

Maybe not.

Shrug.

That is the problem another problem is every state gets 2 senators , Wyoming same as CA. Get rid of the EC

No.

TRANSLATION:

Maybe not.

Shrug.

This system was designed so that larger states would not rule over the smaller.

How did Iraq work out, dumbfuck?

Forum List

Back