Something Is Finally Happening With SNAP

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
I've posted this meme a couple times in the past 2 years, now it is going to happen. Remember this meme?

I love the way Trump makes a tweet, gets the left triggered, then goes off on a tangent and does stuff like this. Then when the libtards catch their breath it's too damn late to react.

upload_2018-12-21_19-49-15.png

Trump Administration Tightens SNAP Requirements: Able-Bodied Recipients MUST WORK

On Thursday the Trump administration announced it would provide additional restrictions on states’ use of waivers to get out of the requirement for able-bodied food stamp recipients to actually work to receive the benefits.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)—an agency in charge of administering food stamps—announced the rule change at President Trump’s request on Thursday.

Congress recently passed a farm bill that didn’t include one provision that required food stamp recipients to work to receive benefits.

Thanks to President Trump this was not going to fly. The president will be signing legislation that will allocate $870 billion towards agricultural programs and food stamps.

The USDA will be going after the state’s’ ability to go around a federal law that requires able-bodied adults without dependents to participate in job training, go to school or WORK.

Trump Administration Tightens SNAP Requirements: Able-Bodied Recipients MUST WORK

I've posted this meme a couple times in the past 2 years, now it is going to happen. Remember this meme?

I love the way Trump makes a tweet, gets the left triggered, then goes off on a tangent and does stuff like this. Then when the libtards catch their breath it's too damn late to react.

View attachment 236105

On Thursday the Trump administration announced it would provide additional restrictions on states’ use of waivers to get out of the requirement for able-bodied food stamp recipients to actually work to receive the benefits.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)—an agency in charge of administering food stamps—announced the rule change at President Trump’s request on Thursday.

Congress recently passed a farm bill that didn’t include one provision that required food stamp recipients to work to receive benefits.

Thanks to President Trump this was not going to fly. The president will be signing legislation that will allocate $870 billion towards agricultural programs and food stamps.

The USDA will be going after the state’s’ ability to go around a federal law that requires able-bodied adults without dependents to participate in job training, go to school or WORK.

Lol once again Trump completely failed in his negotiations so he has to race to scrap together whatever he can. MAGA!

Of course MOST SNAP recipients work... Too bad you people don't learn your facts.
Well good, so that means for the one's that weren't working, they will be now. No sense in the dependency that the Demon-crats have caused over the years. No sense at all.

Of course MOST SNAP recipients work... Too bad you people don't learn your facts.
Well good, so that means for the one's that weren't working, they will be now. No sense in the dependency that the Demon-crats have caused over the years. No sense at all.
And if what you’re saying is completely wrong, who cares! Not like you’re going to check anyways! MAGA! Trump wins again baby!:lmao:

And if what you’re saying is completely wrong, who cares! Not like you’re going to check anyways! MAGA! Trump wins again baby!:lmao:
Prove me wrong then.

Prove me wrong then.
Prove what wrong? Trump failed to get congress to do anything, now you’re telling me the scraps he’s trying to cobble together are a big win! MAGA baby! You tired yet?! :lmao:

View attachment 236105

Lol once again Trump completely failed in his negotiations so he has to race to scrap together whatever he can. MAGA!

Actually Dingleberry...…….this was already in the works long before now, This article is from 04/2018.

Republican Farm Bill Calls On Many SNAP Recipients To Work Or Go To School

The legislation calls for able-bodied adults between the ages of 18 and 59 to work or be enrolled in a job-training program for at least 20 hours a week beginning in fiscal year 2021. That minimum number of hours would jump to 25 hours per week starting in fiscal year 2026.

View attachment 236105

Actually Dingleberry...…….this was already in the works long before now, This article is from 04/2018.

The legislation calls for able-bodied adults between the ages of 18 and 59 to work or be enrolled in a job-training program for at least 20 hours a week beginning in fiscal year 2021. That minimum number of hours would jump to 25 hours per week starting in fiscal year 2026.
This isn’t April, young cracka. Find yourself an update :itsok:

View attachment 236105

This isn’t April, young cracka. Find yourself an update :itsok:

That's the point dumbass...…….you think Trump is just now coming up with this...…..but I showed you it's been around for awhile long before the threat of a shutdown because of the wall.

Reading comprehension issues??

The bill has to do with those that are able-bodied, but don't work...….not those that already work.

It's always been about the able-bodied people that don't work. Bill Clinton came up with the plan back in the 90's. Trump hasn't done anything special.

Yes Bill Clinton came up with the plan back in the 90's but many states have provided waivers so many of those able bodied recipients didn't have to work or go thru training...….Trump is tightening down on those states to reduce the number on waivers

The bill has to do with those that are able-bodied, but don't work...….not those that already work.

It's always been about the able-bodied people that don't work. Bill Clinton came up with the plan back in the 90's. Trump hasn't done anything special.

Yes Bill Clinton came up with the plan back in the 90's but many states have provided waivers so many of those able bodied recipients didn't have to work or go thru training...….Trump is tightening down on those states to reduce the number on waivers

The waiver part is still in the new farm bill based on the unemployment level in the state.

The waiver part is still in the new farm bill based on the unemployment level in the state.

Do you have a link?

I'm sure there will still be some that get the waiver.....there always is. But I didn't say the waivers would be eliminated, just that Trump is reducing the number

Do you have a link?

I'm sure there will still be some that get the waiver.....there always is. But I didn't say the waivers would be eliminated, just that Trump is reducing the number

Trump's food stamp proposal would add work requirements in some states

Do you have a link?

Trump's proposal would strip states' ability to issue waivers unless a city or county has an unemployment rate of 7 percent or higher. Currently, no state has an unemployment rate above 7 percent, with Alaska representing the country's highest jobless rate, at 6.4 percent.

Do you have a link?

Trump's proposal would strip states' ability to issue waivers unless a city or county has an unemployment rate of 7 percent or higher. Currently, no state has an unemployment rate above 7 percent, with Alaska representing the country's highest jobless rate, at 6.4 percent.

Yes, but there are still waivers, and those don't matter if someone has a kid. It only affects SINGLE, able-bodies people with no children.

Forum List

Back