Something falls out of hillary..........

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
VIDEO: MYSTERIOUS PIECE OF METAL FALLS OUT OF HILLARY CLINTON’S PANT LEG DURING COLLAPSE

Well....finally the mainstream media is being forced to admit hillary has a health issue. Of course ....still...they are doing their best to spin it and minimize it...yet the democrats are meeting to discuss replacing hillary. Keep tuned folks this story is going to get much bigger.

Unfortunatey, for the Republicans....replacing hillary may not work out too well for them...It has been obviouis to those of us who truly understand the dynamics of this campaign that hillary was going to lose...but if they bring in a new guy, with a fresh face...could be disastrous for the Republicans.

See the video that is being censored by the mainstream media.

Infowars - Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Well if Hillary goes then it will be Sanders, and who knows what will happen then.

VIDEO: MYSTERIOUS PIECE OF METAL FALLS OUT OF HILLARY CLINTON’S PANT LEG DURING COLLAPSE

Well....finally the mainstream media is being forced to admit hillary has a health issue. Of course ....still...they are doing their best to spin it and minimize it...yet the democrats are meeting to discuss replacing hillary. Keep tuned folks this story is going to get much bigger.

Unfortunatey, for the Republicans....replacing hillary may not work out too well for them...It has been obviouis to those of us who truly understand the dynamics of this campaign that hillary was going to lose...but if they bring in a new guy, with a fresh face...could be disastrous for the Republicans.

I wondered where all the fat #2 pencils went

If there is one video in the world I am NOT going to watch, it is something falling out of (or going into for that matter) Hillary's pants.

No thank you.

Personally I don't think it fell out of her pants. It was just in front of her but looked that way if you don't think about the fact they were dragging her forward.

It was her shoe. It went flying when she fell.
It could have been a coin falling from someone's pocket that fell by her heel, it really is not that clear a video. What has been confirmed by at least one person at the scene is that she lost her shoe. I look to Scripture for significance in such events and according to the Hebrew Bible a loss of one's shoe denotes a loss of dignity / a transfer of property (or in this case possession of the Democrat Party Nomination). I mentioned that yesterday as it was the first thing that came to me about her losing her shoe - that it was possibly a prophetic event.

http://www.jbq.jewishbible.org/assets/Uploads/351/351_shoe2.pdf

There have been other prophetic events that have happened concerning the land where 9/11 happened. Some of this is touched on in the book, The Harbinger. I am not a fan of Jonathan Cahn and therefore have not read his book but even a broken clock is right twice a day. On the matter of the sycamore tree and judgment on a nation according to Isaiah 9:10 there is the following evidence:

images

Sycamore tree that was cut down by flying debris on 9/11.

treeofhope300.jpg

'Cedar' that replaced Sycamore at Ground Zero site. '

Prophetic Scripture from Isaiah concerning judgment upon a nation that turns against God and how they responded to God's judgment:

The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.
Isaiah 9:10

As I said before, I'm not a fan of Jonathan Cahn but even a broken clock is right twice a day. We can clearly see precedent for God using prophetic happenings on this particular land location / vicinity.

On the matter of Hillary Clinton having walking pneumonia, it's possible that she does. I had walking pneumonia many years ago and you do feel cold / hot flashes, can faint while walking and it would be accompanied by coughing which is not able to be controlled. I know that it is possible to suddenly become weak when you are sick with it. Fainting would not be out of the question. What else is wrong with her I have no idea but when your immune system is low you can come down with walking pneumonia.

Last edited:
Personally I think it was the tiny alien that was driving her body, and when it fell out, no driver, she falls down.

Pretty simple, really.

432_4.jpg

Her vibrator slipped out.

Forum List

Back