A Pandemic of The Vaccinated – Does The Vaccine Create a Pathway For A More Dangerous Variant?

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
The Last Refuge

A Pandemic of The Vaccinated – Does The Vaccine Create a Pathway For A More Dangerous Variant?​

August 5, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

One of the more commonsense approaches to reviewing COVID-19 data, amid the outbreak of the ‘Delta variant’, is to look at the percentage of vaccinated people in a regional population, and then look at the percentage of vaccinated people in the hospital with “covid related” symptoms. [Obviously, the presumption is – if the COVID illness is severe enough to require hospitalization, then the patient is severely or acutely sick.]

A review of Los Angeles and San Francisco, California, area populations/hospitalizations previously showed the percentage of hospitalized COVID patients with the vaccine is identical to the percentage of people vaccinated in the population served by the hospital. The same data was reflected in the statistics released by Public Health Scotland (link). The percentage of vaccinated people hospitalized is identical to the percentage of people vaccinated in the population.

♦ What does that mean?

Quite simply, it means the vaccine provides no benefit with a COVID-19 illness severe enough to require hospitalization. So, if the vaccine provides no benefit then why take it, that’s the bottom line question. Before going deeper, first watch this video segment:

LINK

Quite simply, it means the vaccine provides no benefit with a COVID-19 illness severe enough to require hospitalization.

Period....End of sentence, paragraph, and essay....

MicDrop.gif

Quite simply, it means the vaccine provides no benefit with a COVID-19 illness severe enough to require hospitalization.

Period....End of sentence, paragraph, and essay....

MicDrop.gif

This is standard 101 stuff, the mRNA vaccine actually washes away the anti bodies from people who survived the infection.

It is STUPID to take the vaccine after recovering from the virus, you don't need it anymore.

Quite simply, it means the vaccine provides no benefit with a COVID-19 illness severe enough to require hospitalization
I'm not a doctor. I reluctantly took the Moderna 2-shot vaccine. I decided to take it after being told that 99% of those hospitalized with Covid-related issues were not vaccinated.

With that said, I am skeptical that the government would be transparent about any data that casts the vaccines in anything less than a glorious light.

The Last Refuge

A Pandemic of The Vaccinated – Does The Vaccine Create a Pathway For A More Dangerous Variant?

Excerpt:

One of the more commonsense approaches to reviewing COVID-19 data, amid the outbreak of the ‘Delta variant’, is to look at the percentage of vaccinated people in a regional population, and then look at the percentage of vaccinated people in the hospital with “covid related” symptoms. [Obviously, the presumption is – if the COVID illness is severe enough to require hospitalization, then the patient is severely or acutely sick.]

A review of Los Angeles and San Francisco, California, area populations/hospitalizations previously showed the percentage of hospitalized COVID patients with the vaccine is identical to the percentage of people vaccinated in the population served by the hospital. The same data was reflected in the statistics released by Public Health Scotland (link). The percentage of vaccinated people hospitalized is identical to the percentage of people vaccinated in the population.

♦ What does that mean?

Quite simply, it means the vaccine provides no benefit with a COVID-19 illness severe enough to require hospitalization. So, if the vaccine provides no benefit then why take it, that’s the bottom line question. Before going deeper, first watch this video segment:

LINK
This may be developing rapidly

Get ya some horse dewormer with ivermectin

The original assertion that we have a pandemic of the unvacinnated is total horsehockey.

Most of that data is from a time when there was no vaccine.

Lies out the large ass of Joe Lieden.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

♦ What does that mean?

LINK

I really believe this push to blame the unvaccinated is to set this in stone before a lot of people find out they've been had on these awful vaccines

If the vaccines the government is pushing open the door for a more dangerous virus I would hate be in the shoes of many experts who recommended everybody get vaccinated.

If and when people who have been vaccinated start dropping dead like fruit flies in a cloud of bug spray there will be hell to pay.

Fauci would be wise today to be planning his disappearance act.

If the vaccines the government is pushing open the door for a more dangerous virus I would hate be in the shoes of many experts who recommended everybody get vaccinated.

If and when people who have been vaccinated start dropping dead like fruit flies in a cloud of bug spray there will be hell to pay.

Fauci would be wise today to be planning his disappearance act.
He is---he is out now praising TRUMP for bringing about the vaccine. When the shit hits the ceiling, the communists like Fauci will be blaming Trump.

I really believe this push to blame the unvaccinated is to set this in stone before a lot of people find out they've been had on these awful vaccines
It takes lefties about year to realize they've been had then they completely shut up about it ...

They can't unvaccinate though
Millions of normies rolling up thier sleeve so easily still blows me away

As news of boosters come up, I think of few of them are just mad that they got suckered
I would imagine so
Hopefully the normies get really pissed
This may not end well for the vaccinated...they been playing with this mrna therapy shit for over two decades with animals

A lot of it did not go well to say the least

And Have yas seen the Pfizer contract? ..it was leaked a few days ago ...holy shit ...frightening doesn't even begin to describe it

I would imagine so
Hopefully the normies get really pissed
This may not end well for the vaccinated...they been playing with this mrna therapy shit for over two decades with animals

A lot of it did not go well to say the least

And Have yas seen the Pfizer contract? ..it was leaked a few days ago ...holy shit ...frightening doesn't even begin to describe it

I did and wow

Yep, and to add to that, it's the latest divide and conquer. Pitting the vaccinated against the unvaccinated, using the vaccinated as useful idiots to shame and bully everyone else into getting the vaccine.

It's one of the tactics of the powers-that-shouldn't-be, getting people to do their work for them. And as we can see here on the site, the useful idiots are not only willing to do that, but eager to.

The vaxxed are gain of function labs.

He is---he is out now praising TRUMP for bringing about the vaccine. When the shit hits the ceiling, the communists like Fauci will be blaming Trump.
It simply amazes me that anyone would believe what appears to be paying the Chinese to weaponize a bat virus was a great idea.

That’s like buying your next door neighbor who despises you and is always arguing with you a nice brand new Colt .45 Automatic pistol and a box of ammo.

Remember when the world was vaccinated from smallpox, but it was raging through india as if the vaccine never existed. We are going to become India, because of antivaxxers and right wing idiots.

Media is lying to you. Biden Regime is lying to you. YOu've put poison in your body.

Forum List

Back