Someone...

I have never claimed to be a thinker. You thought I wasn't though.
You believe what you want and interpret history how you chose but it still remains a lie.
I know it's embarrassing to admit trump was a failure but his narcissism and fascist style is why republicans voted against him.
Trump got ten million more votes than he did the first election....and not counting the votes that were stolen. Anyone that believes that slow pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine inspired 81 million people to vote for him when he couldn't draw even flies to his infrequent campaign appearances is a blithering idiot.

Trump got ten million more votes than he did the first election....and not counting the votes that were stolen. Anyone that believes that slow pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine inspired 81 million people to vote for him when he couldn't draw even flies to his infrequent campaign appearances is a blithering idiot.

Sorry son.
I don't care if he won the votes of coconut peelers in Jamaica, he did win the election and the stats prove it. There was no stolen election as teump said because none if his challenges were successful.
It doesn't matter if Joe resides in an asylum, he won.
If you are judging a presidents success by those attending his rallies, your method of gathering opinions is as accurate as your assessment of who won the election. Nil.
As for him being a paedophile, again you have no evidence of that and no charges been bought against him. Not one.

All you have is th er perpetual crying into your MAGA cap, belching lies like lava expecting something to change.
It's over son. Its all bullshit. Grow up.

I bet Westwall knows the difference between "your" and "you're". I can spot a poseur when one pops up here. You definitely fit the profile.

(snicker)
I know when your out of ammo. When you start attacking grammar. It's not as if the America slang is exactly English.
Try these
"Off of"
Alumina when it should be aluminium. Sorder when it should be solder.

Do you want to go on with this.

I know when your out of ammo. When you start attacking grammar. It's not as if the America slang is exactly English.
Try these
"Off of"
Alumina when it should be aluminium. Sorder when it should be solder.

Do you want to go on with this.
Beating you like a rented mule wasn't even a challenge. You lack even basic spelling and punctuation skills but yet? You want others to believe that you are "schooling" others? Seriously, you are a fucking joke.

Beating you like a rented mule wasn't even a challenge. You lack even basic spelling and punctuation skills but yet? You want others to believe that you are "schooling" others? Seriously, you are a fucking joke.

I might be all that but as I said, I know when youre out of ammo.
It's not as if you swallowed a dictionary when you were young.
The only joke here is the one l am making you look like.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

I might be all that but as I said, I know when youre out of ammo.
It's not as if you swallowed a dictionary when you were young.
The only joke here is the one l am making you look like.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
Yeppers, I am going to walk with a limp for awhile because you kept slamming your nose into my knee. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeppers, I am going to walk with a limp for awhile because you kept slamming your nose into my knee. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't want to be over pedantic but you were the one mentioning grammar.
It's not awhile, it's a while.

It was only a matter of time before you caught yourself. Well done son. Take a bow.

Read through the threads folks

Almost all of the right wingers trying to discourage folks from getting vaccinated

HAVE BEEN VACCINATED

Who conducts the tests at the border as they jump the fences?
It's a quick test ay? Try Again son.
Fuckin Dumbass ....

You guys deny the very reality that is right there in your face.

There is a reason Leftism is considered a mental disorder.

Fuckin Dumbass ....

You guys deny the very reality that is right there in your face.

There is a reason Leftism is considered a mental disorder.

Again, who conducts the test big mouth?

You are a liar. If your IQ was any lower they'd have to water it each day.

I don’t think they were voting for Biden as much as they were voting against Trump.

We saw record increases in the 2018 midterm elections too. Clearly Trump was drawing people to the voting booths.

We can also look at Trump’s terrible approval rating throughout his term.

All of the signs were there that he was despised by the majority of the voters.

Again, who conducts the test big mouth?

You are a liar. If your IQ was any lower they'd have to water it each day.
Are you really just that damn uninformed?

Border Patrol test them but, only the ones that exhibit symptoms.

Everyone knows you can be Asymptomatic and still spread the virus.

Border Patrol confirms they are releasing COVID positive illegals into the US day in and day out.

Border Patrol confirms they are releasing COVID positive illegals into the US day in and day out.
False.

They test nearly 100% of those who are not title 42 (sent back across the border immediately). They release no one who is positive.

Stop lying

he can "say" anything he wants.

What he can't do is show proof
Then show proof the National Border Patrol Council VP is LYING.

You can't.

Damn you Leftist are fucking stupid.

You simply cannot see the very reality that is right in front of your face.

Anyone or anything that doesn't fit your Alternate Marxist Reality you reject out right.

Clearly a sign of an exceptionally low IQ.

Are you really just that damn uninformed?

Border Patrol test them but, only the ones that exhibit symptoms.

Everyone knows you can be Asymptomatic and still spread the virus.

And they can give them an immediate result and then simultaneously allow them in?
You must think I'm stupid son.
That is a complete lie.

And they can give them an immediate result and then simultaneously allow them in?
You must think I'm stupid son.
That is a complete lie.
Then offer actual evidence that the National Border Patrol Council VP is LYING or Shut the Fuck Up!!!!

Here's a tip ....

Your delicate lil' Leftist feelings or you Alt Left Marxist Reality IS NOT "actual evidence" !!!

Then offer actual evidence that the National Border Patrol Council VP is LYING or Shut the Fuck Up!!!!

Here's a tip ....

Your delicate lil' Leftist feelings or you Alt Left Marxist Reality IS NOT "actual evidence" !!!

You made the original statement big mouth and obviously without evidence. Just more propaganda spread by repigs.
Because you backed yourself into a corner by lying, it's best if you shut up dickhead.

Is actual evidence any different to ordinary evidence?
Keep going.

Forum List

Back