Someone...

Typical response of the left...
View attachment 523124
You folks are soooo caring. :rolleyes:

Hold on. You are the people who are taking that course of action which could result in your death yet your only response is to blame me for pointing it out.
My response is typical of every person on earth that has had it. But no.

Don't trust the government. God will look after me. There's a conspiracy with microchips in the jab.
Jesus Christ. How paranoid are you people.

Hold on. You are the people who are taking that course of action which could result in your death yet your only response is to blame me for pointing it out.
My response is typical of every person on earth that has had it. But no.

Don't trust the government. God will look after me. There's a conspiracy with microchips in the jab.
Jesus Christ. How paranoid are you people.
There are many actions I take daily that could result in my death including my own job

No. I don't fucking trust inept politicians or Big Pharma which has paid out billions in claims for fully approved products. Liberals used to not trust big corporations or government either. You folks just spent four years bitching about the government and it's racist police state.

I do trust my own immune system to protect me from a virus that 99% of people survive, most with barely a chest cold.

Despite your desperation to paint my own risk assessment as conspiracy laden, many folks across political lines are making that same conclusion on their own about the risk assessment of participating in an experimental product, in which long term effects are unknown and manufacturers cannot be held liable, and which apparently fails to even stop transmission of the virus.
images (13).jpeg

In short, piss off Karen and mind your own damn business.

There are many actions I take daily that could result in my death including my own job

No. I don't fucking trust inept politicians or Big Pharma which has paid out billions in claims for fully approved products. Liberals used to not trust big corporations or government either. You folks just spent four years bitching about the government and it's racist police state.

I do trust my own immune system to protect me from a virus that 99% of people survive, most with barely a chest cold.

Despite your desperation to paint my own risk assessment as conspiracy laden, many folks across political lines are making that same conclusion on their own about the risk assessment of participating in an experimental product, in which long term effects are unknown and manufacturers cannot be held liable, and which apparently fails to even stop transmission of the virus.
View attachment 523237

In short, piss off Karen and mind your own damn business.

This karen has called you out.
You refuse to get jabbed because you hate the government. You're a typical ignorant hate filled Republican.
While ever you are spreading the virys around and infecting other people, IT IS MY BUSINESS. You should be charged by police for that.

You refuse to get jabbed because you hate the government. You're a typical ignorant hate filled Republican.
While ever you are spreading the virys around and infecting other people, IT IS MY BUSINESS. You should be charged by police for that.

Petro , don't bother reacting, say something and see how good you are.

Piss off you fucking loon.
Take your assumptions and shove them straight up your ass.

You assholes believe you can control people and become literally unhinged that you can't.

Piss off you fucking loon.
Take your assumptions and shove them straight up your ass.

You assholes believe you can control people and become literally unhinged that you can't.

I can see I have exposed you political cretins for what you are. I've called you out and that's how you react.
I know I'm right when you suggest more communist takeover, restricting freedoms and democrats to blame for everything.

There's nothing unhinged about my scenario. Its a predicted fact and is happening everyday as the stats prove. So pull your head in. You anti vaxxers are now responsible for innocent people dying while you spread the disease.
Well done. Take a bow.

I can see I have exposed you political cretins for what you are. I've called you out and that's how you react.
I know I'm right when you suggest more communist takeover, restricting freedoms and democrats to blame for everything.

There's nothing unhinged about my scenario. Its a predicted fact and is happening everyday as the stats prove. So pull your head in. You anti vaxxers are now responsible for innocent people dying while you spread the disease.
Well done. Take a bow.
Whatever Captain Hyperbole.

You dumbfucks are the most horrible spokespersons for selling the Great Experiment.

Whatever Captain Hyperbole.

You dumbfucks are the most horrible spokespersons for selling the Great Experiment.

I know you're out of ammo so cut the rubbish posting. Hard line fundamentalists like you are the best weapon the dems have coming to 2024.
I think you for you assistance. Heh heh

I know you're out of ammo so cut the rubbish posting. Hard line fundamentalists like you are the best weapon the dems have coming to 2024.
I think you for you assistance. Heh heh
You haven't even brought a response you drooling moron.
Keep alerting me asshole and I will reply.

Have you convinced blacks to get the jab yet?
Because despite your broadbrush, hesitation comes across the entire political spectrum.
Dumbass.

Biden has let 1.2 million illegals cross the border, most have covid or other diseases. Then 30% won't get vaccinated. You're the problem.

Prove most if them have covid?
Where's your link?
I know you can't prove it so you are just another Republican liar.

1.2 million illegals. Trump handed Biden a secure border and covid was on getting under control. Biden screwed both of them up. That is a fact.

A secure border my ass. He completed a couple hundred miles out if 3.5 thousand.
The virus was raging and the death stats will prove that.
The only fact amongst your ridiculous statement is how little you know and how you defend that idiot trump under any conditions. The trump defeat syndrome is taking a while to get under control. Its hanging around longer than the virus.

A secure border my ass. He completed a couple hundred miles out if 3.5 thousand.
The virus was raging and the death stats will prove that.
The only fact amongst your ridiculous statement is how little you know and how you defend that idiot trump under any conditions. The trump defeat syndrome is taking a while to get under control. Its hanging around longer than the virus.
Trump did more to secure the border than the last five presidents and that was in spite of being fought at every turn. You are not fooling anyone, troll......

Trump did more to secure the border than the last five presidents and that was in spite of being fought at every turn. You are not fooling anyone, troll......
He built 40 miles of fence and put kids in cages

He built 40 miles of fence and put kids in cages
The cages were there under the Barrypuppet because I guess he couldn't get them bus tickets to someplace and then dump them off, Lush. I say that if they didn't want to end up being detained? Don't illegally cross the border, dumb ass.

The cages were there under the Barrypuppet because I guess he couldn't get them bus tickets to someplace and then dump them off, Lush. I say that if they didn't want to end up being detained? Don't illegally cross the border, dumb ass.
And Trump put kids in them...and then kidnapped kids from their families

And Trump put kids in them...and then kidnapped kids from their families
But you know those photos of kids in those fenced in facilities were taken when Barrypuppet was president. Don't want to end up being detained? Don't illegally enter the country. We have enough dead weight here as it is.....we call them "leftards".

Forum List

Back