Someone might want to tell Tramp that he is to be unbiased and fair

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
CNN’s Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate “question” that I was a racist, when in fact I am “the least racist person in the world.” Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair,.....
---------------------------------------------

Tell tramp that. You get treated how you treat people. What a very sad sad sad man.

CNN’s Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate “question” that I was a racist, when in fact I am “the least racist person in the world.” Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair,.....

Tell tramp that. You get treated how you treat people.
LMAO. FFS. You're an idiot.

Tell tramp that. You get treated how you treat people. What a very sad sad sad man.
You're surprised by his reaction?

Should you be?

A more concerning issue is Don Lemon's bullshit question.

"What do you say to Trump voters who prioritize the economy over Trump's bigotry?"

How far are we gonna take this shit?

"What do you tell would-be Bernie voters about his obvious goose-stepping commie desires to be a red-army dictator and suspend the constitution as his first act as president?"
:laugh:

That is completely unprofessional horse shit and you know it.

One thing is certain...NOBODY from CNN should moderate any debates.

Tell Kamala Harris that "you get treated how you treat people"?

Sooo..... we're all supposed to suck her cock to get politically promoted?

No thanks...

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

I very much doubt that Mr.Lemon knows you even exist, much less has enough awareness of you to insinuate that you are a racist.

If you hit Trump, he's going to hit you back twice as hard. It can't get much fairer than that.

My foot size is larger then your iq

20B0B9E6-C898-49E8-8C44-06EC102EBF9D.jpeg

Last edited:

67810135_625631194512334_4849710391552376832_o.jpg

67810135_625631194512334_4849710391552376832_o.jpg
f1762e47f187723e017a6ab843e8352d--pet-rats-random-things.jpg
New DFL campaign slogan.

LMAO I'd bet that's a true statement.

The Op and Lemon. Two giant douchebags.

Forum List

Back