Somebody Explain To Me What Al Sharpton Has To Do With Illegal Immigration In Arizona

Al Sharpton is a civil rights leader and icon, this is a civil rights issue..That being said, doesn't it sound silly to question why he "injected" himself into the debate?

Al Sharpton is a civil rights leader and icon, this is a civil rights issue..That being said, doesn't it sound silly to question why he "injected" himself into the debate?

you forgot to add an embarrassment to your list of Sharpton adjectives.

He's a civil rights advocate.

duh.

Go Al, Go!!

Let the games begin!!....I wanna see Al during July in Phoenix wearing a crushed velvet sweat suit and 10 lbs of bling.

Got racism

That's all the right has. Even their chairman admits, the way they act, African-Americans have no reason to vote for them. Even the guy who wrote the immigration bill had sent out an email talking about how white folk were being pushed back etc..The bill was also co-written by a group by the name of "FAIR," go to my thread and watch the Maddow show report on it..Well worth the watch.

If it will get more attention for the illegal immigration problem I am all for Al Sharpton taking part in a protest in Arizona. There are legitimate concerns over possible civil rights violations over the new Arizona law.
Anything that draws attention to the fact that federal government is violating the civil rights of American citizens by their refusal to enforce our immigration laws is a good thing.

Yes, nothing like haveing a fine, upstanding example like Al on your side.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why doesn't he bring Bill Clinton down to Phoenix with him!!!

Maybe Marion Berry is available?

I don't care if they bring in Chuck Manson, if it helps the situation.

Sharpton has the ability to draw attention to himself and whatever he is taking a part in.
I am no fan of either al or chuck, but we really are talking about saving lives when we are talking about illegal immigration across the Arizona border.
Whatever it takes.

Did you happen to notice where I stated that the civil rights of American citizens are being violated by the refusal of the federal government to enforce our immigration policy? I am not talking about the civil rights of hispanic americans, but ALL American citizens.

Are you one of those partisans that has decided there are only two sides to every issue?

If you are, be aware that i don't fit in either group.

I seldom agree with Sharpton's racists rhetoric. The ONE thing he said in Phoenix that i do agree with is that there should be EQUAL PROTECTION under the law for everyone.
Unless there is enforcement of the immigration law, and our borders are controlled, my civil rights are being violated.
Now, i bet Sharpton did not mean that exactly, but that is what he said, and i say we take him at his word on that one and hold him and the other protestors to it.
I am an American citizen and because my government refuses to enforce their own laws, my civil rights are being violated. I am pissed about it.

I am not pissed off enough to commit acts of violence, unless there is a threat to myself, my family or my livestock.
The sad thing is, there are those that are eager to commit acts of violence. A common conversation among people more pissed than me is how easy it is to murder an illegal and get away with it.

None of us want that.

Somebody Explain To Me What Al Sharpton Has To Do With Illegal Immigration In Arizona

He's an American that is concerned about civil rights.Unlike conservatives.

Dumbass. Everyone makes mistakes. Just look at all of the supposed conservative christian leaders that have fallen. At least Sharpton has moved on and leads a life dedicated to other people. Talk about an embarrassment, look at your whole party.

Dumbass. Everyone makes mistakes. Just look at all of the supposed conservative christian leaders that have fallen. At least Sharpton has moved on and leads a life dedicated to other people. Talk about an embarrassment, look at your whole party.

I am not a christian so do not assume I ever defended any so called "leaders". I am not and have never been a member of the Repudlican party. I never voted for Bush. What does that do to your paradigm?

Sharpton has proven that he will lie and libel the innocent to get what he wants.

The sad thing is idiots like you trust him.

Last edited:
If it will get more attention for the illegal immigration problem I am all for Al Sharpton taking part in a protest in Arizona. There are legitimate concerns over possible civil rights violations over the new Arizona law.
Anything that draws attention to the fact that federal government is violating the civil rights of American citizens by their refusal to enforce our immigration laws is a good thing.

Yes, I agree.

:lol::lol::lol::clap2:

Sharpton has the ability to draw attention to himself and whatever he is taking a part in.
I am no fan of either al or chuck, but we really are talking about saving lives when we are talking about illegal immigration across the Arizona border.
Whatever it takes.

Did you happen to notice where I stated that the civil rights of American citizens are being violated by the refusal of the federal government to enforce our immigration policy? I am not talking about the civil rights of hispanic americans, but ALL American citizens.

Are you one of those partisans that has decided there are only two sides to every issue?

If you are, be aware that i don't fit in either group.

I seldom agree with Sharpton's racists rhetoric. The ONE thing he said in Phoenix that i do agree with is that there should be EQUAL PROTECTION under the law for everyone.
Unless there is enforcement of the immigration law, and our borders are controlled, my civil rights are being violated.
Now, i bet Sharpton did not mean that exactly, but that is what he said, and i say we take him at his word on that one and hold him and the other protestors to it.
I am an American citizen and because my government refuses to enforce their own laws, my civil rights are being violated. I am pissed about it.

I am not pissed off enough to commit acts of violence, unless there is a threat to myself, my family or my livestock.
The sad thing is, there are those that are eager to commit acts of violence. A common conversation among people more pissed than me is how easy it is to murder an illegal and get away with it.
None of us want that.

I don't think so. Couple of ICE agents got bout a year or more in prizon for shooting one in the butt after he shot at them.

Guy was a drug-runner and not only assaulted two border agents but when he tried to escape while still armed they shot him in the gluts. He of course brought charges against them and got them thrown in prizon.

Cant state any reason?

Honestly? I thought his funniest moment was getting caught eating a doughnut after he called a hunger strike. Everyone who DOES anything gets caught up in some mess sometimes, but I thought he's never live that down. I thought he was a clown for a long time, he didn't present well when he spoke publicly, and there was the whole doughnut thing...

but he ran for Mayor of NYC, and one of the dailies in NY ran the candidates commentaries unedited, what they wanted to accomplish in office. Sharpton writes extremely well (and he's improved in public speaking over the years), eloquently, and had great ideas. I found myself pulling for him. He lost, sad to say, but I think he would have been a really good Mayor for NYC.

I think video can be cruel sometimes, and that many salient points people do make end up on the cutting room floor. Its a shame what the media does to people on the side of, well, the people.

Note All the vitriol for a civil rights leader joining a civil rights fight?

:lol:

Jimmy Swaggart < Al Sharpton< ????

Note All the vitriol for a civil rights leader joining a civil rights fight?

Civil rights leader my ass.

He doesn't care about the civil rights of people he falsely accuses does he?

Just another fucking hypocrite being defended by other fucking hypocrites.

It really is nauseating.

Forum List

Back