Some woman assaulte Spirit Airline employees after she missed her flight after she passed out at the bar drunk in the airport.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Don't worry conservative anti tiktokers who believe left wing media democrats and rino propaganda....

You won't be able to see this classic bit which isn't on youboob or the other silicon valley platforms.

😆 What a disaster

If nwords don't want to go to jail then they shouldnt act like mean, rude, entitled, savages. We're breeding them to act like that now, to think they deserve everything, everything revolves around them and that they can say or do anything they want.

She changed her tune once they had cuffs on her walking her outside though. It suddenly became please and yes sir. I don't think she was as drunk as they thought, I think she is just a big black bitch.

Don't worry conservative anti tiktokers who believe left wing media democrats and rino propaganda....

You won't be able to see this classic bit which isn't on youboob or the other silicon valley platforms.

😆 What a disaster

"I'm not getting arrested!" :laughing0301:

Bitch you done got arrested.

Snivelling victim -- I immediately thought it was BlockedGhanaian in one of her party costumes .

Homeland security and airport security will bust you for trying to take a bottle of water through a security checkpoint but they let this maniac assault a airline worker. Go figure.
Their privilege. Ironic, isn't it?

Another embarrassing moment for them. Can't see this on youpoop platform.

What an unreal disaster..

😆 What a disaster
I see 'em all fine, there in your post.

She seems like a typical Democrat and as another posters stated, this is a fine example of TSA going after grannies, and ignoring criminals to avoid being accused of profiling.

Forum List

Back