Some wisdom and advice

In which case the only legitimate interpretation can be that the original intention was that the Founding Fathers fully intended for the Constitution to be Amended and expanded to accommodate changes in society.

Why else would they have included the ability to change the Constitution if they wanted it "set in stone"?

The funny thing is this, YOU like most Lefty's think we all are just like you guys, lockstep.

Non sequitur!

There is nothing about Abortion the Constitution, you would have been k with a Constitutional Convention to change that?

Yes or no?
Nonsense.

The right to privacy can be found here in the Constitution:

“The woman's constitutional liberty interest also involves her freedom to decide matters of the highest privacy and the most personal nature.

[...]

A woman who has, in the privacy of her thoughts and conscience, weighed the options and made her decision cannot be forced to reconsider all, simply because the State believes she has come to the wrong conclusion.”

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey 505 U.S. 833 1992

Consequently, the state has no authority to dictate to a woman that she must give birth against her will.

Remember that the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, where “but that's not in the Constitution” is a failed and ignorant 'argument.'

Indeed, nowhere in the Second Amendment will one find the words 'individual' or 'self-defense,' but as a fact of Constitutional case law the Second Amendment does very much enshrine the right of an individual to posses a handgun pursuant to the right of self-defense; and one will never hear a conservative whine about the Heller ruling being 'wrong' because the words 'individual' and 'self-defense' are 'not in the Second Amendment.'

I know that they FOUND it Constitutional Counselor........as to " firearms" they are enumerated, asto killing Children show me where THAT was enumerated?

There is no evidence whatsoever that the fetus has constitutional rights as a person. Even the pro-lifers concede that,

which accounts for why they want to amend the Constitution to provide those rights to the fetus.

The funny thing is this, YOU like most Lefty's think we all are just like you guys, lockstep.

Non sequitur!

There is nothing about Abortion the Constitution, you would have been k with a Constitutional Convention to change that?

Yes or no?

The right to privacy is well established in the Constitution, and since the fetus has NO personhood rights, explicitly or implicitly, in the Constitution,

a woman has the right to an abortion as a privacy issue.

Abortion is not "enumerated"is it?

Nope, it was"found"....now surely you would not have objected to a Constitutional Convention to change it?

Where do you find rights for a fetus?
Human rights

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?
Nonsense.

“The woman's constitutional liberty interest also involves her freedom to decide matters of the highest privacy and the most personal nature.

[...]

A woman who has, in the privacy of her thoughts and conscience, weighed the options and made her decision cannot be forced to reconsider all, simply because the State believes she has come to the wrong conclusion.”

Consequently, the state has no authority to dictate to a woman that she must give birth against her will.

Remember that the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, where “but that's not in the Constitution” is a failed and ignorant 'argument.'

Indeed, nowhere in the Second Amendment will one find the words 'individual' or 'self-defense,' but as a fact of Constitutional case law the Second Amendment does very much enshrine the right of an individual to posses a handgun pursuant to the right of self-defense; and one will never hear a conservative whine about the Heller ruling being 'wrong' because the words 'individual' and 'self-defense' are 'not in the Second Amendment.'

I know that they FOUND it Constitutional Counselor........as to " firearms" they are enumerated, asto killing Children show me where THAT was enumerated?

There is no evidence whatsoever that the fetus has constitutional rights as a person. Even the pro-lifers concede that,

which accounts for why they want to amend the Constitution to provide those rights to the fetus.
Does a human fetus become anything but a human?

So you want to kill liberals? Go ahead and admit it tough guy. You want to murder people for their beliefs.

Thomas Jefferson would kick your ass.
Pull another adomea out of your ass. If I were you and the shit hit the fan I would be very worried
About what? Some fat fuck sitting in a Laz-E-Boy running his fool mouth about treason?
WOW went right to the fat boy thing? Dude you absolutely don't know a thing about me nor how I look. If you think I am fat and a key board commando so fucking be it. But truth is a lot dangerous than what you think of someone else.
So what? You can be a cross between The Wolverine and Rambo and still be an ignoramus still not even slightly succeed in striking fear into my liberal heart, fear is for pussies. Why do you fear libs so much? Afraid the Gay is contagious?
You can have all the education in the world and you'll still be an ignorant fuck just because you support obama.
Ouch that one stung, excuse me while I check for damage.....no I'm fine. LOL you dummies are all the same if you can't think of a good comeback default to Obama, "libs worship Obama it would really get under their skin to insult their messiah" he thought as he furiously pounds the keyboard "maybe I can call Pelosi bad names too, that will really get their commie goat, tee-hee" . All you are doing is being remarkably stereotypical of my worst image of a conservative dumbass lacking substance and looking for some people to be a mean-ass to.

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?

The right to privacy is well established in the Constitution, and since the fetus has NO personhood rights, explicitly or implicitly, in the Constitution,

Nope, it was"found"....now surely you would not have objected to a Constitutional Convention to change it?

Human rights

Not according to the Constitution.

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?
Nonsense.

[...]

What it becomes is irrelevant to its status under the Constitution.

Why do the pro-lifers want to amend the Constitution to give the fetus rights if the fetus already has rights under the Constitution?

If you attack someone for defending the constitution you are not a patriot you are equal to a terrorist.
That is all.
God Bless America and long live the Republic.

Oh I thought you were going to say something more relevant like listen more than you speak.
Yes, the silly threat he made is pretty much the opposite of wisdom. I prefer

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain
I don't make threats I promise you that.
Sure you do, I touched on it earlier, calling people traitors is the same as calling for their deaths since death is the punishment for treason. Do you disagree? Are liberals traitors worthy of death or are you just talking shit? Back up your bullshit with examples of how liberals are working against the US on behalf of a foreign government.
That's not a threat. I have no problem killing traitors that's a promise.

Welcome to my "ignore" list BigReb. There is absolutely nothing that you have to say that I am interested in reading.

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?
Nonsense.

[...]

What you MEAN to say is that SOMEBODY decided that Human Babies had to be called something else in utero so that the sensibilities of "normal"people wouldn't be offended.

Yes or no?

Human rights

No,not according to a Court run by a Liberal judge, you simply cannot be honest about anything can you?

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?
Nonsense.

[...]

What you MEAN to say is that SOMEBODY decided that Human Babies had to be called something else in utero so that the sensibilities of "normal"people wouldn't be offended.

Abortion was legal in the US at the time of the writing of the Constitution.

Human rights

No,not according to a Court run by a Liberal judge, you simply cannot be honest about anything can you?

The Court is a function of the Constitution.

Yes or no?
Nonsense.

[...]

Abortion was legal in the US at the time of the writing of the Constitution.

I am glad my kids are honest,it seems to be completely beyond you.

It was being "challenged" you do understand that right?

Yes or no?
Nonsense.

[...]

What it becomes is irrelevant to its status under the Constitution.

Why do the pro-lifers want to amend the Constitution to give the fetus rights if the fetus already has rights under the Constitution?
What it becomes is relevant you just don't like the thought

Human rights

The Court is a function of the Constitution.

Be honest, you simply don't trust people to see it as you do......therefore you prefer to FORCE your view on everyone.

In which case the only legitimate interpretation can be that the original intention was that the Founding Fathers fully intended for the Constitution to be Amended and expanded to accommodate changes in society.

Why else would they have included the ability to change the Constitution if they wanted it "set in stone"?

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?

Are you now claiming that you are opposed to your own right to privacy?

Why would you object to the "prescribed " way to deal with changes you'd like to see?

There is no "change" necessary when it comes to upholding the existing right to privacy.

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?
Nonsense.

[...]

Not every fetus survives. Spontaneous abortions, life threatening abnormalities and fetal deaths occur.

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?

Why would you object to the "prescribed " way to deal with changes you'd like to see?

There is no "change" necessary when it comes to upholding the existing right to privacy.

Some Judge "DECIDED" that he "found" the"Right" to kill unborn children I get it.

Non sequitur!

Yes or no?

Some Judge "DECIDED" that he "found" the"Right" to kill unborn children I get it.

Your failure to comprehend how the constitutional process actually works is your problem. Take an adult remedial civics education class at your local community center and then if you still have questions we can discuss it. But anyone who makes inane allegations like the one who just made is obviously unqualified to partake in a serious discussion of constitutional rights and the legal process.

Forum List

Back