Some wisdom and advice

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
If you attack someone for defending the constitution you are not a patriot you are equal to a terrorist.
That is all.
God Bless America and long live the Republic.

Der de der der der

There is nothing more impressive than a barely literate person discussing the finer points of the United States Constitution. As if the OP is capable.

If you attack someone for defending the constitution you are not a patriot you are equal to a terrorist.
That is all.
what
There is no what nor is their anything that you need to say but thank you Big Reb for the wisdom
you didnt offer any
Yes I did
The part If you attack someone who defends the constitution you are not a patriot you are equal to a terrorist
Thats the advise stop doing it.

That is all.
what
There is no what nor is their anything that you need to say but thank you Big Reb for the wisdom
you didnt offer any
Yes I did
The part If you attack someone who defends the constitution you are not a patriot you are equal to a terrorist

So no attacks on anyone who defends a women's right to choose an abortion as a legitimate Constitutional Right.

The constitution, born from compromise, able to be amended and open to interpretation, is what protects me from your notion of what is and is not constitutional. Amazingly flexible and durable, the constitution itself explains how interpretations are to be made and adjudicated.

Only when one interpretation is seen as legitimate by one political ideology do we get into trouble. Ideologues should not stake a claim to the only proper way to interpret this document.

That is all.
what
you didnt offer any
Yes I did

So no attacks on anyone who defends a women's right to choose an abortion as a legitimate Constitutional Right.
A woman doesn't have the right murder innocent

The constitution, born from compromise, able to be amended and open to interpretation, is what protects me from your notion of what is and is not constitutional. Amazingly flexible and durable, the constitution itself explains how interpretations are to be made and adjudicated.

Only when one interpretation is seen as legitimate by one political ideology do we get into trouble. Ideologues should not stake a claim to the only proper way to interpret this document.
Liberals new word for rewriting the constitution to fit their agenda is
INTERPRETATION

you didnt offer any
Yes I did

So you're attacking me for defending the Constitution.

(That was easier than I thought it was going to be)

That is all.
what
you didnt offer any
Yes I did
thats not happening

you didnt offer any
Yes I did

Murder isn't a protected right

you didnt offer any
Yes I did

You only defend your *version* of the Constitution.

Which is an attack on the Constitution, freedom, and the country.

That is all.
what
you didnt offer any
Yes I did
thats not happening
Wisdom is hard for an idiot to accept.

Forum List

Back