Some Will Hate This..

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Because it is hard to hear the truth, and even harder to admit it.

Well worth a listen....if you have the guts......
Personally I love Zo......and think he is brilliant and clear thinking.

He started off good then he fell down and made up all kinds of wild accusations that simply arent true. He obviously has no idea what most businesses do and he also must have missed the memo that the GOP admitted to the Southern Strategy. Someone also confused him on what slavery in the US was vs what it was in Africa.

He started off good then he fell down and made up all kinds of wild accusations that simply arent true. He obviously has no idea what most businesses do and he also must have missed the memo that the GOP admitted to the Southern Strategy. Someone also confused him on what slavery in the US was vs what it was in Africa.

^ doesn't understand that he was being spoken to and about.

I understand what he was saying. I just know more than he does obviously.

Well OF COURSE you do!! In your own mind.

He knows exactly what he is saying. He just happens to think for himself, rather than what he has had preached to him all his life.
Having said that, I do not intend to argue this. I just thought it was great to see someone...a person of color, just being a person. I LOVE HIM!

I got through a minute and a half of this crap and gave up.

How are Republicans salad and Democrats pizza? Fuck off.

The Republicans are Pizza and the Democrats are pizza, the Republicans have various toppings that still make it pizza, and the Democrats have different toppings, but it's still fucking pizza.

The Republicans are Pizza and the Democrats are pizza, the Republicans have various toppings that still make it pizza, and the Democrats have different toppings, but it's still fucking pizza.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was an analogy.

Being white, I couldn't relate.

Being a person in general, I could.

I think that's it, I didn't view it as generalized. If his message started out with "Every person should" instead of "Every black person should" it wouldn't have struck me like the exclusivity I find troubling in the Black Lives Matter message.

P.S. I just want to be clear I'm not against his message. It is that as a white person, I'm uncomfortable involving myself with what blacks should do. I'm sure my position would be based on my non-black judgement.

Last edited:

It was an analogy.

And the analogy was CRAP. He was basically saying that the Republicans are good for you, and the Democrats are bad for you.

Also, I tapped into the analogy, you don't think I didn't see the analogy straight away? FFS.

It was an analogy.

And the analogy was CRAP. He was basically saying that the Republicans are good for you, and the Democrats are bad for you.

Also, I tapped into the analogy, you don't think I didn't see the analogy straight away? FFS.

No, he was saying the truth of things.
Sorry, but you did not sound as if you did get it. For you to listen to 2 minutes or less of a 12 minute video, I would guess, well, you need to listen to the entire thing to know what he actually was saying.
That's like reading 2 pages of a book for a test, and draw conclusions off that, for the test. You would probably fail the test.

Having said that Re: the title of this thread??? I knew some would hate it. :)

BTW I am not a Republican or Democrat. That is not what I got from it though.

G'night.

The GOP never admitted to so-called "the Southern strategy." It's a myth. What a few scumbag politicians to to curry favor with the media is irrelevant.

It was an analogy.

It's racist when Republicans tell people to vote for them. Didn't you know that?

clearly not

you're to stewpud to understand what he was saying, that's why you couldn't get through it.

or maybe you did understand, but the facts and truth was just to much

It was an analogy.

dems are bad for blacks, very bad, if they were good for them, things would be way better by now, but they aren't, they are far far worse.

This thread should be bumped, especially for the slaves on this site.

Especially for the patronizing white guilt left racists, cause it pisses them off.

Forum List

Back