Some reasons why men should be more feminine.

I aint going to take part in their dumb war in the first place.
What language would all of be using if all men felt the way you do. I'm more impressed with those who fought for our freedom than those who who were too scared to fight for our country.

I wish both sides would just stop fighting...It would make more sense.
Now you bring up the question, "What happened to you in the formative years that made you think like a perpetual child?"

So sending thousands of our sons to war to be blown into pieces = sanity in your mind? This goes for us and the islamic people we're fighting...
and lose our freedoms we enjoy now. You are a waste of space.

We all need to teach the next generation to work for freedom and not to be violent...Again this goes for Americans and muslims.

I aint going to take part in their dumb war in the first place.

Well if there was a draft you'd have to, either that or you'd have to desert.

I'd put on a dress and call myself by another name

Matthew why do you keep embarrassing yourself?

I am not uptight anymore...Being embarrassed about everything raises my blood pressure and that is bad for my health.So I take things cool and enjoy life.
So, being weak and refusing to fight for our land makes you healthy. I agree with those who ask "why do you embarras yourself?" There's a difference from being gay and those who are just weak and have no principles.

I am not uptight anymore...Being embarrassed about everything raises my blood pressure and that is bad for my health.So I take things cool and enjoy life.

I thought you said you were married?

I am! ;) You just have to take it easy as taking it hard will end up with a long screaming session.

Post pictures Mathew. I want to see them of you and your "wife"

Thank God you and your infantile delusions are in the minority!

If my ideas were accepted world wide = far less war. It takes two to fight a war. The muslims, North Koreans and Russians need to accept it too.

Why don't you see this? It is common sense.
Right. It's so much easier to ask those who declare war on us...Be my friend pretty please and don't decapitate me.

It will never happen if we don't try. Changing hearts of our enemies is the easiest way to peace.
You could have gone on the Obama Apology tour... Apologizing to those who wish to eliminate us and being a strong free country that will fight evil.

What language would all of be using if all men felt the way you do. I'm more impressed with those who fought for our freedom than those who who were too scared to fight for our country.

Now you bring up the question, "What happened to you in the formative years that made you think like a perpetual child?"

So sending thousands of our sons to war to be blown into pieces = sanity in your mind? This goes for us and the islamic people we're fighting...

We all need to teach the next generation to work for freedom and not to be violent...Again this goes for Americans and muslims.
God, I hope you don't have children! Hoping ISIS plays nice just doesn't work. How many deaths do we have to witness to show you are always waiting for someone else to fight for our country and citizens well being?

Last edited:

Come on Matthew I want to see pictures of you and your wife.

Don't be shy..

God, I hope you don't have children! Hoping ISIS plays nice jest doesn't work. How many deaths do we have to witness to show you are always waiting for someone else to fight for our country and citizens well being?

Only Matthew thinks a girl wants to marry a guy wearing her clothes.

Post pictures Mathew.. This will be funny

I bet you were excited to see those planes hit the World Trade Centers. All those lives taken by those who just wanted be friends, right? Why don't you take a vacation to North Korea, Syria or Iraq. Then we can stand down when it comes to having our service men come to save you and act on your principles, Be nice to them and they will follow.

I am! ;) You just have to take it easy as taking it hard will end up with a long screaming session.

What to a doll?

No,

A

Post pictures Mathew. I want to see them of you and your "wife"

ok,

1512356_501480749967632_373629202_n.jpg

1. Women have a lot more power in the family and relationships....Well, do you wish for the same? Part of this could be because of reason 5 below.
2. Women are far less likely to be in a shoot out, part of a gang, murdered or the cause of any such thing. They cause about 20% of all murders. Maybe it has something to do with mucho culture? It Isn't good for men or our sons. We're teaching them to kill and be killed!
3. You won't have to worry about being drafted into war.
4. If we all could talk it out maybe we wouldn't go to war at all. Can we attempt to convince our muslim friends to do this too?
5. Women are far more likely to focus on their children whether then things that turn out later in life to have been unimportant like the football game, drinking at the bar and more....More men need to do the same and maybe more of our children would grow up to be better adults.
6. Being Feminine is the standard for "good looking" or Beauty. There's very little to say good about attempting to look mucho. Unless you're gay of course then I don't understand what you're seeing. :(
7. Being angry all the time shortens your life span, leads to a higher rate of heartattacks and strokes. Probably part of the reason women live 4-5 years longer then men.
8. being an asshole and pushing people around will increase your odds of 2. happening to you...Being mucho is saying yes fight me and when you do your chances of having a long life are lower.
9. More accepting of other people and other things. You'll feel good in a lot more different kinds of clothing that offer you a variety in your life, and won't rage against other people for being different...Covers 2., 4, 6, 7 of course.
10. You're more civilized when you're more feminine.
I don't know how you came up with this list but speaking as a female, if I wanted men to be more feminine, I would be a lesbian.
I'm not shaving my legs, I may go for the underarm hair being ripped out...

Sounds like you are looking for excuses to be gay. Seek counseling if you need to do this and be proud of what you are, whether you swing both ways or trying to tell others that you are better than others because you fall short on masculine level.

Possibly. More likely,he knows what an abject pussified, worthless excuse for a man he is turning out to be; and rather than try to do anything to improve himself, he's hoping to drag other men down to his level.

Pathetic.

1. Women have a lot more power in the family and relationships....Well, do you wish for the same? Part of this could be because of reason 5 below.
2. Women are far less likely to be in a shoot out, part of a gang, murdered or the cause of any such thing. They cause about 20% of all murders. Maybe it has something to do with mucho culture? It Isn't good for men or our sons. We're teaching them to kill and be killed!
3. You won't have to worry about being drafted into war.
4. If we all could talk it out maybe we wouldn't go to war at all. Can we attempt to convince our muslim friends to do this too?
5. Women are far more likely to focus on their children whether then things that turn out later in life to have been unimportant like the football game, drinking at the bar and more....More men need to do the same and maybe more of our children would grow up to be better adults.
6. Being Feminine is the standard for "good looking" or Beauty. There's very little to say good about attempting to look mucho. Unless you're gay of course then I don't understand what you're seeing. :(
7. Being angry all the time shortens your life span, leads to a higher rate of heartattacks and strokes. Probably part of the reason women live 4-5 years longer then men.
8. being an asshole and pushing people around will increase your odds of 2. happening to you...Being mucho is saying yes fight me and when you do your chances of having a long life are lower.
9. More accepting of other people and other things. You'll feel good in a lot more different kinds of clothing that offer you a variety in your life, and won't rage against other people for being different...Covers 2., 4, 6, 7 of course.
10. You're more civilized when you're more feminine.
Go ahead and get that sex change
really we won't judge you

Forum List

Back