Some on the Left Think Trump Colluded with Kennedy to Retire

The Democratic Party is wading further into Alex Jones territory with each passing day. I mean, this is just stupid.
No you Stupid Douchebag.

Alex Jones is Trump's Buddy - You Effing 12 IQ Moron.
You are TOO STUPID TO POST.

and Today's Infowars IS tomorrow's Trump/Fox News/...Policy

InfoWars: Alex Jones Interviews Donald Trump - December 2, 2015

`

`

Last edited:
Whatever his company is doing is of no concern to me, as long as he keeps transforming this country to it's rightful; place of greatness.

Ahhhh a true Trump Cult Member........MAGA........lol

View attachment 202556
al-gore.jpg

Is it me or did the temperature just rise 10 degrees in here when I saw that picture?

al-gore.jpg

The Democratic Party is wading further into Alex Jones territory with each passing day. I mean, this is just stupid.

Finance is, of course, deeply involved in every level of American government; the connections between Trump and Kennedy have been reported over the last two years. There is no reason to believe that Kennedy’s ties to Trump affected any of his votes. But as this new report details, these ties coincided with “a quiet campaign” to ensure Kennedy’s retirement and give Trump a chance to fill a spot on the Supreme Court.

Trump’s relationship with Justice Kennedy sounds shady in this new report.

Both parties are weird like this. It’s how they sell T-shirt’s.

No you Stupid Douchebag.

Alex Jones is Trump's Buddy. - You Effing 12 IQ Moron.
You are TOO STUPID TO POST.

and Today's Infowars IS tomorrow's Trump/Fox News/...Policy

InfoWars: Alex Jones Interviews Donald Trump - December 2, 2015

`

6c04ad88dd2252add0b8d4275460f29d.jpg

this is just the next 'outrage' that the left is preparing to gin up against America.

They cannot stop the nomination and appointment of a Justice now, so they're going to try and place an asterisk next to the next judge in a hope to show contempt for a possible impeachment hearing if they get the Senate back.

Does impeachment still require a 2/3 majority vote? Hard to believe they would go that far, but I would not be surprised if the tried to "pack the court" with say 6 more liberal justices if and when they win the WH and the Senate.
I think it does. They could also be trying to build a foundation for an argument on why Trump should not be permitted to nominate a justice until AFTER the presidential election in 2.5 years.
Well he shouldn’t. Right? I mean you guys set a precedent and all.

this is just the next 'outrage' that the left is preparing to gin up against America.

They cannot stop the nomination and appointment of a Justice now, so they're going to try and place an asterisk next to the next judge in a hope to show contempt for a possible impeachment hearing if they get the Senate back.

Does impeachment still require a 2/3 majority vote? Hard to believe they would go that far, but I would not be surprised if the tried to "pack the court" with say 6 more liberal justices if and when they win the WH and the Senate.
I think it does. They could also be trying to build a foundation for an argument on why Trump should not be permitted to nominate a justice until AFTER the presidential election in 2.5 years.

I think a president should be permitted nominate a SCOTUS judge that far in advance of his last year in office. There is no precedence to preclude that.

I think a president should be permitted nominate a SCOTUS judge that far in advance of his last year in office. There is no precedence to preclude that.
Oh, certainly...in a normal world. But the GOP cheated last time, so the gloves are off for the Dems...

Incorrect. They should do what is best for the country and putting a Constructionist on the bench is best for this country.

Oh, certainly...in a normal world. But the GOP cheated last time, so the gloves are off for the Dems...
Good luck with that.

Incorrect. They should do what is best for the country and putting a Constructionist on the bench is best for this country.

You mean what YOU THINK IS BEST even if it means breaking with precedent and rules that have long governed these things.

That is not good for this country any more than obstruction simply for the sake of obstruction. Denying a president his right to appoint a SCOTUS is an abuse of power.

Finance is, of course, deeply involved in every level of American government; the connections between Trump and Kennedy have been reported over the last two years. There is no reason to believe that Kennedy’s ties to Trump affected any of his votes. But as this new report details, these ties coincided with “a quiet campaign” to ensure Kennedy’s retirement and give Trump a chance to fill a spot on the Supreme Court.

The thought crossed my mind, I admit. But Kennedy has been considering this quite awhile, I hear, so no, 75 is sure old enough for most of us to want to retire.

I read the same.

Kennedy has been quoted as saying he was thinking or retiring. Hell 75 is sure old enough.

I doubt a SC Justice could be coerced into retiring and I'm sure Trump never spoke to him about it nor did Barry.

Huge long term monetary relationships there, plus long closed door meetings at the Whitehouse, plus tRumps history of manipulating people/circumstances with his (borrowed) money and general disregard for rules and such.

It happened.

PS, Alex Jones is a conservative tRumpkin.

I really think no republican should be talking since they take what idiots like Jones and Limbaugh say and repeat it on a daily basis. You do it all the time.

I believe the word I'm searching for is BULLSHIT! Collusion between Trump and Kennedy, what's next?
Yeah task the sc justice who decides the affirmative vote on women's rights just steps down and hands the pos anti choice president the deciding vote against.....you are clueless

Impeachment doesn't have anything to do with the SC, does it?

When they make it to the territory…they’ll find a lot of republicans there to greet them.

I agree, the entire conjecture about this is stupid.

You mean what YOU THINK IS BEST even if it means breaking with precedent and rules that have long governed these things.

That is not good for this country any more than obstruction simply for the sake of obstruction. Denying a president his right to appoint a SCOTUS is an abuse of power.
He was not denied. The answer to his nomination was no. That IS the right of Congress.

The thought crossed my mind, I admit. But Kennedy has been considering this quite awhile, I hear, so no, 75 is sure old enough for most of us to want to retire.
he is not the first to retire. Some just want to take their money and have a life. O'Conner retired to be with her husband. Not everyone wants to work everyday until they drop dead.

He was not denied. The answer to his nomination was no. That IS the right of Congress.
It's the right of the Senate not the congress.

It's the right of the Senate not the congress.
*sigh*

the Senate IS part of Congress.

Forum List

Back