Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

The biggest lie is still the use of the word “insurrection.”
I see your point. It was a failed insurrection thank GOD. That's the only thing acts of sedition to is insurrection. Although the two terms are not interchangeable they are very much related.

I see your point. It was a failed insurrection thank GOD. That's the only thing acts of sedition to is insurrection. Although the two terms are not interchangeable they are very much related.
The only reason it failed is because it wasn't an insurrection.
Nobody tries an insurrection with no weapons and not setting one single fire inside the Capital.
To me that sounds like simply an angry mob.

The Jan 6th hearings spent a lot of time talking about everything but what actually happened in the Capital on Jan 6th.

I disagree. I don’t believe it qualifies as even an attempted insurrection. It was largely stupid. That I can readily acknowledge. But insurrection? Nope. Not in any way. No coup, no coup attempt. No sedition. No attempted sedition. No insurrection. No attempted insurrection.

If he had that and if they were truthful;, it would only further incriminate him and trump
Yeah...sure....right.....any real evidence to you is proof of insurrection.
You're basically saying that you folks stole the election and if anyone catches you in the act they're guilty of insurrection.

FZm4hPZWYAEELc1.jpg

I disagree. I don’t believe it qualifies as even an attempted insurrection. It was largely stupid. That I can readily acknowledge. But insurrection? Nope. Not in any way. No coup, no coup attempt. No sedition. No attempted sedition. No insurrection. No attempted insurrection.

LOL

Poor Welshy, the Justice Department already scored a conviction on seditious conspiracy with more to follow.

The only reason it failed is because it wasn't an insurrection.
Nobody tries an insurrection with no weapons and not setting one single fire inside the Capital.
To me that sounds like simply an angry mob.

The Jan 6th hearings spent a lot of time talking about everything but what actually happened in the Capital on Jan 6th.
Oh there were plenty of weapons. Mostly blunt force and stabbing types but weapons nonetheless

Yep......they were bullshit because you think that there was no funny stuff going on in that election
Well, this is the first time in US History that there was zero election fraud.....and anyone who dared to mention it was threatened with lawsuits and arrest.

Sure sounds to me like something went on. Why are they trying to keep election fraud so quiet?

Democrats have protested every single election they lost in the last 30 +years in the same manner...yet this time is the only time they used the FBI to kick down protester's doors over it.
When even Republicans tell you there was no election fraud, sit down. 5 states were not stolen. But Trump did try to use the tactics Bush used to "steal" the 2000 election. And 2004. Trump tried but the numbers were too big to overcome.

Election Fraud occured in 2000. It was close enough Bush could steal it. Trump tried and it looked like a coup. Hell, I didn't like what Bush did. He started a riot too. Google it. Brooks Brother Riots. And it's interesting that Roger Stone started it. Fast forward 20 years and Trump's pardoning that slimeball?
Wake up.

By the way, I think you are confusing voter fraud with election fraud. Two different things. Republicans love to talk about voter fraud, which never changes the outcome. Election fraud is what Bush did in 2000 and then again in 2004. Shady shit. They were slick. And it was close enough they got away with it. Trump tried election fraud with his fake electors and all his frivolous lawsuits. He had his followers storm the Capitol to stop the certification of the vote. Pence was supposed to go along but he refused to be a treasonist traitor.

Bush started a riot to stop the 2000 Florida recount and send it to the Supreme Court. Trump started a riot too. Didn't work.

One guy just got 7 years for having a gun at the insurrection. There were right wingers who wanted to put weapons on a ferry on the Potomac River

When even Republicans tell you there was no election fraud, sit down. 5 states were not stolen. But Trump did try to use the tactics Bush used to "steal" the 2000 election. And 2004. Trump tried but the numbers were too big to overcome.

Election Fraud occured in 2000. It was close enough Bush could steal it. Trump tried and it looked like a coup. Hell, I didn't like what Bush did. He started a riot too. Google it. Brooks Brother Riots. And it's interesting that Roger Stone started it. Fast forward 20 years and Trump's pardoning that slimeball?
Wake up.

By the way, I think you are confusing voter fraud with election fraud. Two different things. Republicans love to talk about voter fraud, which never changes the outcome. Election fraud is what Bush did in 2000 and then again in 2004. Shady shit. They were slick. And it was close enough they got away with it. Trump tried election fraud with his fake electors and all his frivolous lawsuits. He had his followers storm the Capitol to stop the certification of the vote. Pence was supposed to go along but he refused to be a treasonist traitor.

Bush started a riot to stop the 2000 Florida recount and send it to the Supreme Court. Trump started a riot too. Didn't work.
LOL 7 of 9 SC Judges agreed Gore was wrong. so now we are to believe liberal Judges all helped Bush get elected.

Wake up.

I don't give a shit if some asshole Repug that is on Epstein's list mouths off about the lack of evidence....because clearly they're being bribed or blackmailed.

One guy just got 7 years for having a gun at the insurrection. There were right wingers who wanted to put weapons on a ferry on the Potomac River

Bullshit.
You can't arrest someone for wanting to commit a crime or saying that someone had bad ideas in his head.

Capital police were clearly lying.
BTW, what kind of police force hires assholes with neck tattoos that hang around people like this?
One of the cops that testified during the hearings was spotted doing selfies with Kathy Griffin.
I have a picture from Twitter that shows it.
I'll see if I can find it.

OIP.jpg

ap21208516127135.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back