Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

Everything about it had to do with race. All those white people at Trump’s Jan6 rally falsely believe that DJT won bssed on white grievances that Trump stoked for four years. On Jan6 Trump turned son if that grievance into rage. rage at Mike Pence.

Are you a white evangelical Christian DBA by any chance?
Jan 6 had absolutely nothing to do with race.

Yes, I am white and I am a Christian. I'm also not a racist.

Do you DBA think deliberately not counting votes cast by legal black voters in a Presidential election in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico so the white majority vote getting loser actual wins - Is not racist?

Black voters already knew that Trump is a racist .
So finding out he actually had a plan to osrk his white racist ass on the black community for four more year by not counting their votes in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico they have all the confirmation they need. Trump is worse than Jim Crow..
Tell me exactly why Trump is a racist? Do you really want to evaluate some of Joe Biden quotes with the same scrutiny applied to Trump?

You have been fooled. The Democratic party continues to fool a large segment of our society.

LOL

No one said their lives are more sacred than others. Your non-sequitur is laughed at and dismissed.
YOU specifically said "WERE THE LIVES OF LAW MAKERS AT RISK"?
people died in Newark----DEAD. The fact is that none of the
LAWMAKERS died

1-6-21 was a garden party in comparison
I have no knowledge of what Newark NJ was like nearly 60years ago; however, if going to the WayBack Machine is a coolwise tactic of debate here, well......well, let's talk about the draft riots of New York in July of 1863. Or, what about the Tulsa riot of 1921?
We can make your debate dance as silly as we wish.

The reality is that, per the DOJ, a little over 2,000 people illegally entered into the Capitol of the United States of America. Most entered via doors and windows that were forced. Some entered when outnumbered police abandoned their guard duty at entryways. Some just took selfies, other stole laptops, smeared their poo on the walls, smashed, vandalized and threatened. Many loudly threatened to kill our Vice President at the time. Some threatened to shoot the Speaker of the House.

In the meantime, over 140 police were injured by the Trump supporters who attacked them on the exterior steps and doorways of the Capitol. Some police were seriously injured......one lost an eye, another some fingers, one, intensely sprayed with high-strength MACE, later died. Another was dragged down concrete steps, stomped on, smashed with clubs, and while pinned to the ground was repeatedly Tasered by an attacker wearing Trump gear.

But, as violent as that attack was (we all have seen it multiple times on the telly).......the most insidious element of that attack was the purpose of ringleaders. Their intent.
It was their intent to prevent the peaceful transfer of democratic governance in order to keep installed their preferred political celebrity.
THAT....was the most egregious crime committed that day ( all due respect to the injured Capitol police and the terrified Capitol staffers hiding from the terroristic mob of Trump supporters.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I braved the crowds and talked to some of the mindless...."
Whew!!
Braved crowds and talked to the mindless.....? 60 years ago?
Well, where were you when your country needed you on January 6th, 2021?

Regardless of your absence in 2021, my avatar retroactively nominates the good poster 'rosie' for the Brave Citizenship Award for 1964'sh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's a few dead bodies-----especially of PIGs (aka cops fuzz)
when the kids are having fun?

Rosie, my dear, your hyperventilating is kinda sorta fun.
But now you are cheerleading the killing the "aka cops fuzz"?

Girlfriend, grab a diet cola, take your shoes off and put your feet up.
This is the internet. Your histrionics could go worldwide. And you'd still be anonymous. Unknown in name or locale.
Meaning, if you have an emotional seizing-up of your capacities.....well, no one can come to your rescue.

Peace, my dear. It's only the internet. ✌️ ;)

I have no knowledge of what Newark NJ was like nearly 60years ago; however, if going to the WayBack Machine is a coolwise tactic of debate here, well......well, let's talk about the draft riots of New York in July of 1863. Or, what about the Tulsa riot of 1921?
We can make your debate dance as silly as we wish.

The reality is that, per the DOJ, a little over 2,000 people illegally entered into the Capitol of the United States of America. Most entered via doors and windows that were forced. Some entered when outnumbered police abandoned their guard duty at entryways. Some just took selfies, other stole laptops, smeared their poo on the walls, smashed, vandalized and threatened. Many loudly threatened to kill our Vice President at the time. Some threatened to shoot the Speaker of the House.

In the meantime, over 140 police were injured by the Trump supporters who attacked them on the exterior steps and doorways of the Capitol. Some police were seriously injured......one lost an eye, another some fingers, one, intensely sprayed with high-strength MACE, later died. Another was dragged down concrete steps, stomped on, smashed with clubs, and while pinned to the ground was repeatedly Tasered by an attacker wearing Trump gear.

But, as violent as that attack was (we all have seen it multiple times on the telly).......the most insidious element of that attack was the purpose of ringleaders. Their intent.
It was their intent to prevent the peaceful transfer of democratic governance in order to keep installed their preferred political celebrity.
THAT....was the most egregious crime committed that day ( all due respect to the injured Capitol police and the terrified Capitol staffers hiding from the terroristic mob of Trump supporters.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!!
Braved crowds and talked to the mindless.....? 60 years ago?
Well, where were you when your country needed you on January 6th, 2021?

Regardless of your absence in 2021, my avatar retroactively nominates the good poster 'rosie' for the Brave Citizenship Award for 1964'sh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie, my dear, your hyperventilating is kinda sorta fun.
But now you are cheerleading the killing the "aka cops fuzz"?

Girlfriend, grab a diet cola, take your shoes off and put your feet up.
This is the internet. Your histrionics could go worldwide. And you'd still be anonymous. Unknown in name or locale.
Meaning, if you have an emotional seizing-up of your capacities.....well, no one can come to your rescue.

Peace, my dear. It's only the internet. ✌️ ;)
Your examples of far more SERIOUS events than the little party
of January-----serves to UNDERSCORE MY POINT. It was NUTHIN'

I condemned Antifa and BLM for their violence.

Are you willing to condemn the Democratic party too, for ITS participation in the riots?

Including: encouragement, logistical support, actual funding, and bailing domestic terrorists out of jail?

No, you fucking rightard, that kid was shot by accident because the cop reasonably thought they had a gun.

DUH, moron.

ZERO reading comprehension.

Are all you progtards this dumb or is it just you?

OH? is that how the government responded to the "sit-ins"
of the 1960s. Were there subsequent trials of the trespassers?
How about the "OCCUPY WALL STREET" thugs? -----uhm "violent
mob" ------I was in school in Newark NJ in the mid 60s-----
1-6-21 was a garden party in comparison
Yeah

Very few of the young progtards remember that far back.

But they'll get their memories refreshed if they keep going the way they're going

That's the best they've got. ^^^

When confronted with the truth.

You aren't fooling anyone, libtard. We were all there.
I had a dog named scruffy. He was a lot like you. Constantly licking his butt.
So, you were there trying to sabotage the integrity of an election. That makes you an enemy of the State.

There were a lot of people there who believed the election was stolen that were there to protest. The group that stormed the capital had there own agenda, and they were wrong. The BLM protest were because they believed that blacks were not treated fair. The people who burned robbed disrupted or caused deaths had there own agenda and were wrong. Doing the wrong thing no matter what your reason for doing it is. Hate & unlawful actions have no place in a healthy society

I had a dog named scruffy. He was a lot like you. Constantly licking his butt.
So, you were there trying to sabotage the integrity of an election. That makes you an enemy of the State.
Wrong, dipshit. Protestors were trying to prevent the theft of an election. That’s the antithesis of sabotaging its integrity, you sub-imbecile.

Tell me exactly why Trump is a racist?
Only a racist that wants to hide his ir her racism could express an opinion that Trump is not racist.

I’m giving you the facts. Black voters overwhelmingly rejected Trump because they believe he is a racist. So forget about what you think. I am talking about what the black voter thinks.

IF You were black and voted for Biden AND you lived in the Detroit area and come to find out after you saw Biden win and celebrated, Trump takes the whole state of Michigan out of play and your vote no longer counts, so Trump wins.

I see that to you it’s just Trump being an asshole, dickhead, son of a bitch, deplorable, dishonest, dirtball, to deny votes being counted in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico

If you want to say Trump’s Jan6 insurrection had nothing to do with the black voters in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico yoy can’t be more absurd than that .

You see all the asshole, dickhead, son of a bitch, deplorable, dishonest, Dirtball white Trump voters are not pissed that Trump removed their votes from being counted because their asshole dickhead son of a bitch dishonest Dirtball candidate becomes the winner and they are the happiest.

Trump told us that in Jan6. He was gonna make his white voters happy and Biden’s black voters very unhappy.

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Last edited:
You love to express your idiocy you creep. Butt hurt loser. And a crybaby rat.
No, you shit for brains cockbite. I am exposing your idiocy. I’m not butt hurt at all. You’re projecting. Go wipe your ass with some extra preparation H, stupid. And stop being such a whining twat. All your posts are drivel.

Amaze the room. Say something substantive and supported someday.

No, you shit for brains cockbite. I am exposing your idiocy. I’m not butt hurt at all. You’re projecting. Go wipe your ass with some extra preparation H, stupid. And stop being such a whining twat. All your posts are drivel.

Amaze the room. Say something substantive and supported someday.
I was right. Yep.

Protestors were trying to prevent the theft of an election.

That is odd since Trump explained to that Jan6 angry mob that they didn’t have to do anything because Mike Pence was supposed to stop the steal all by his lonesome.. But Pence wisely decided to ignore the fake certificates from the fake electors that were fraudulently placed before him because he decided to uphold the Constitution by not taking part in Trump’s attempted theft of the election from Joe Biden.

The mob was there to hang Mike Pence for not helping Trump steal the election - Some beat up cops and broke windows and doors to get to him and hang him from their gallows.

Trump did nothing to stop them.

Submitting fake electors cannot be a legal, constitutional means to keep Trump from losing the election.

Forum List

Back