What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Obamacare truths...

jdavij2003

Reaction score

keee keee

Reaction score
Or force others to pay for it for them. Don't forget cover the illegals to. Look somewhere in the 2000 page bill an I bet it is hidden in there somewhere!!!!

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Spreading the wealth.

Take from those that have it and earned it and give it to those that didn't and don't.

Those folks are the only winners in this bill.

Caroljo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Quick question...does anyone know if obama ever removed the provision in the HC bill to pay for abortions??? That was one of the bribes to get Stupak to vote for it, then the next day i heard obama was "holding off" for some reason. As far as i know it still hasn't been taken out...just wondered if i missed something??

hboats

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quick question...does anyone know if obama ever removed the provision in the HC bill to pay for abortions??? That was one of the bribes to get Stupak to vote for it, then the next day i heard obama was "holding off" for some reason. As far as i know it still hasn't been taken out...just wondered if i missed something??

You haven't missed a thing. That provision will NEVER come out of the bill. Stupak was played for a fool.

Rick

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

He signed an executive order not to fund abortion. This order is in effect until he no longer is in office. So the order does have a sunset, and could revert back to funding abortions.
This is all calculated by this administration. They knew they couldn't get it all in the first go round....but they will in the furure. Stay tuned....

Caroljo

Gold Member
Reaction score

He signed an executive order not to fund abortion. This order is in effect until he no longer is in office. So the order does have a sunset, and could revert back to funding abortions.
This is all calculated by this administration. They knew they couldn't get it all in the first go round....but they will in the furure. Stay tuned....

But...i read somewhere that an executive order will not remove this from the HC bill. Once the bill is passed and signed, it's law and an EO does not override it.

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

But...i read somewhere that an executive order will not remove this from the HC bill. Once the bill is passed and signed, it's law and an EO does not override it.

That would be news to me....but I wouldn't be surprised. Once again, smoke and mirrors.

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why didn't congress listen to him? Because he makes sense. Why didn't congress listen to him? Because the h/c takeover was never about reform.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List