Some Interesting History To Scare The He11 Out Of Certain Conservatives

And any American with a brain realizes that, given the lies told on all the security clearance forms by President Pussy Grabbers people, that there was collusion with Russia. The bastards are guilty of treason against the American people by letting the Russians influence an American election.
Trumps pussy grabbers forced you to vote for him. Lol. Funny stuff. Yet Hillary can purchase info from Russian intelligence and you say nothing. Clown.

Hillary purchased information from a former British spy, not the Russians. And she didn’t even deal with him directly, hiring Fusion GPS to do it.

Buying the information from a British spy, whether through Fusion GPS or not violates federal election laws.

..As always, thoughtful comments are welcome.

So Mr Mueller has found irrefutable proof of Russian-based, Trump-aided ADDING, REMOVING, OR CHANGING OF VOTES cast in the November 2016 election?

I only ask because until and unless he can prove THAT, I literally couldn't care any less what contacts the Trump campaign had with Russia during the campaign.

I am loyal to truth.

Clearly, that is not a priority for you.

The agent was speaking of a plan to overturn the election.

You're obfuscation suggests that you lean toward fascism rather than democracy.

True?

You claim to be loyal to truth yet you blindly accept what the GOP feeds you. If you gave a rat's ass about truth you would be demanding the release of the evidence behind the memo and not blindly trust your party masters to tell you the truth.

You couldn't deny the corruption that I pointed out, so....as your kind does....you provide lies.

I document everything I post.

Here's yet another truth: you're a lying low-life Liberal.

Forgive the redundancies.

I am loyal to truth.

Clearly, that is not a priority for you.

The agent was speaking of a plan to overturn the election.

You're obfuscation suggests that you lean toward fascism rather than democracy.

True?

You claim to be loyal to truth yet you blindly accept what the GOP feeds you. If you gave a rat's ass about truth you would be demanding the release of the evidence behind the memo and not blindly trust your party masters to tell you the truth.

You couldn't deny the corruption that I pointed out, so....as your kind does....you provide lies.

I document everything I post.

Here's yet another truth: you're a lying low-life Liberal.

Forgive the redundancies.

I have never tried to deny any corruption, that is why I don't trust one party over the other, all are corrupt.

That is the difference between you and I, you are loyal to a party and I am loyal to the country.

I pledge allegiance to the country, you do so to the GOP.

Information contained in the following post is readily available through reliable sources on the Internet. It is information and historic facts that will, indeed, scare the he11 out of the idiot Trump, his many cronies, and any number of congressional Republicans involved both directly and indirectly in the acts of collusion with Russia, and the resulting cover-up and obstruction of justice.

Robert Mueller’s current investigation is far from his first experience in bringing major criminals to justice.

His probe into Russia’s collusion with the Trump campaign team, other individuals associated with the Trump administration, and members of congress who acted to, or conspired to obstruct justice is just one of several intensive inquiries he has headed.

Mueller joined the U.S. Department of Justice in 1989 and lead the successful prosecution that convicted Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega.

In the early 1990s, as U.S. Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, Robert Mueller was the driving force that ended John Gotti’s reign as head of the Gambino crime family. Mueller’s team put both Gotti and consigliere Frank Locascio away for life with no parole.

In the past, Mueller worked for the Department of Justice during both the George H.W. Bush and the George W. Bush/Richard Cheney administrations.

Mueller fought that Bush/Cheney administration’s corrupt attempt to extend an illegal wiretapping program. So, Mueller has the decades of experience that make him well aware of the illegal activities, and proclivities, of Republican politicians, world dictators, and members of organized crime.

Mueller is the perfect choice to ferret out the truth and evidence necessary to bring those suspected of criminal and treasonous acts to justice, and make them pay dearly for their crimes.

This makes him the best choice to organize and command the probe into the current administration’s criminal acts during the presidential campaign, and provide evidence of a totally corrupt administration and impeachable offenses by the idiot Trump.

Which is why the idiot Trump, his many cronies, and any number of congressional Republicans must be afraid, be very afraid, of Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his investigative team.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, alternate facts, denial, and off-topic silliness (e.g. written posts, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/how-scared-should-trump-be-of-mueller-ask-john-gotti-or-sammy-the-bull

https://www.biography.com/people/robert-mueller-241110

Here is my Conservative view on the Liberal Zombie Squad to Make America even better again, I think soon your party will destroy each other off, that's why we just sit back and laugh. Easiest job Trump has ever done, and for Liberal colleges like Berkeley it soon will become a funeral home for libtards...And we the Patriots are not afraid of your Pink Tights TuTu Antifa dancer circus clowns. They want a civil war rest assure it will end in a days time PERIOD!
7 (20).jpg

Forum List

Back