Some inconvenient facts for EV cheerleaders!!

You deniers are hilarious. We have an abundance of literally FREE energy that can be used to produce electricity, and you want buy fossil fuels from the Middle East. You like dictators ?

Land isn’t free dork.

Ever been in a wind energy farm? The noise will drive you crazy.
Yes I have and I have heard that was an issue but I guess I didn't spend enough time for it to become annoying. I used to work at an overseas navy base that had a single 3 MW turbine. Unless you intentionally approached it, you wouldn't get closer than about 150 feet from it. From that distance, in winds up to 20 knots or so, it was essentially silent. There were residences within 200-250 yards of it but I never heard anyone complain about the sound. But, again, it was just a single turbine.

You said solar is free energy.
All that free German solar energy keeping their costs low?
Norway too?
I guess you still think all renewables are all solar. What a dufus.
Did you ever graduate from high school ?
You have a reading problem ?
Do you know what renewables are ?,

Last edited:
Free electricity?
Buy yourself a solar panel. Put it in the sun. Attach a light bulb to its output connectors. The bulb will light up. Twenty years from now, the panel will still be lighting up that bulb and you will have received no bills. Try that with a diesel generator.

Buy yourself a solar panel. Put it in the sun. Attach a light bulb to its output connectors. The bulb will light up. Twenty years from now, the panel will still be lighting up that bulb and you will have received no bills. Try that with a diesel generator.

Twenty years? Sounds awesome!

How many years until I break even?

Yes I have and I have heard that was an issue but I guess I didn't spend enough time for it to become annoying. I used to work at an overseas navy base that had a single 3 MW turbine. Unless you intentionally approached it, you wouldn't get closer than about 150 feet from it. From that distance, in winds up to 20 knots or so, it was essentially silent. There were residences within 200-250 yards of it but I never heard anyone complain about the sound. But, again, it was just a single turbine.

Some people have to live near multiples. I’ve heard it drives them nuts.

Triple ? Really ? You have a quote somewhere ?

1681624569041.png

Forum List

Back