"Some girls, they rape so easy."

Hmm mysterious n00b questions the sincerity of a woman concerned with rape?

BlueGin said:
Hi, you have received 19 reputation points from BlueGin.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Look at you actually thinking Catzmeow cares about this troll thread topic lol

Regards,
BlueGin

Note: This is an automated message.

14 year old girls rape easiest of all because it's ALL rape. Even if the girl takes your pants off herself it's still rape.

Of course, if a 14 year year old girl tried to take my pants off her I'd throw her ass out of the room. No excuse for a grown man to even put himself in a situation like that with a minor.

What I want is a 30 year old hot woman to take my pants off. :D

No doubt, I want a hot 40 year old woman to take my pants off.:eusa_angel:

BlueGin said:

Comment:

Regards,
BlueGin

Blue Gin, eh?

Wisconsin politician's comments on the rape of a 14-year-old girl at her school.

Wisconsin: Prosecutor says 'rape easy' case that lawmaker discussed wasn't consensual - TwinCities.com

A number of prominent Republicans, including vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, rescinded their endorsements of Rivard after his comments. Rivard also has lost the support of the Republican Assembly Campaign Committee, the main campaign operation for Assembly Republicans. However, he continues to enjoy support from local Republicans, as well as Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the National Federation of Independent Businesses-Wisconsin.

Kudos to Ryan and Walker for disavowing this douchetool, but it's interesting how Wisconsin Right to Life and Pro-Life Wisconsin are still supporting him.

did you really think that right to lifers would put any concern about misogyny ahead of their agenda?

and ryan, to his credit, unlike the guy he wants to have as his boss, was honest at the debate about his views on the issue.

BlueGin said:

Comment:

Regards,
BlueGin

Blue Gin, eh?

Quite Odd, if you ask me...

The Mormon world learned that 14 year old girls cannot consent to sex. It is rape.

It's cases and comments like these that make me understand why some people would rather prohibit any sex outside of marriage, period, so it's clearly in writing when people have legally consented. And you wouldn't have this risk of conflict over whether people truly consented or whether its harassment, abuse or rape etc. That way, at least you'd narrow it down to conflicts over marital rape vs. consensual sex between married partners.

I can almost see how that would seem easier than all this other mess!

Wisconsin politician's comments on the rape of a 14-year-old girl at her school.

Wisconsin: Prosecutor says 'rape easy' case that lawmaker discussed wasn't consensual - TwinCities.com

A number of prominent Republicans, including vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, rescinded their endorsements of Rivard after his comments. Rivard also has lost the support of the Republican Assembly Campaign Committee, the main campaign operation for Assembly Republicans. However, he continues to enjoy support from local Republicans, as well as Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the National Federation of Independent Businesses-Wisconsin.

Kudos to Ryan and Walker for disavowing this douchetool, but it's interesting how Wisconsin Right to Life and Pro-Life Wisconsin are still supporting him.

It's cases and comments like these that make me understand why some people would rather prohibit any sex outside of marriage, period, so it's clearly in writing when people have legally consented. And you wouldn't have this risk of conflict over whether people truly consented or whether its harassment, abuse or rape etc. That way, at least you'd narrow it down to conflicts over marital rape vs. consensual sex between married partners.

so you think a 14 year old can consent to sex?

and no... normal people would not think sex outside of marriage should be prohibited.

Minor children at 14 cannot consent to sex.

who is ganging up on people?

Look how you post. Are you "impaired". You can't even put a coherent sentence together.

It took you 2 separate posts to say nothing! :badgrin:

it's taken you almost 5000 to say less.

random-ostrich-800x800.jpg

The tragedy of this story is not some Republican law maker saying some girls will later claim rape after they agreed to have sex with a guy, many girls do exactly that the proof of this overwhelming. The real tragedy is how this liberal democratic party DA made a deal where the scumbag rapist only does 90 days in jail and then pretends to be outraged by what some Republican law maker says. The real tragedy is that even though the Democratic DA stated that this was a forcible and violent rape of a young girl, the scumbag who did it, thanks to this democrats deal making only got 90 days. If this scumbag would have done that to my daughter, you can garuantee he would have spent more than 90 days in the hospital. As usual this is a case of the democrats showing what pieces of crap hypocrites they really are feigning outrage over a statement, while saying nothing about letting a violent rapist back out on the streets in less than three months.

Forum List

Back