Some burning questions I have about the “election fraud” of 2020

1) How many votes, roughly, did Trump beat Biden by in the key swing states? How do you figure this?

2) Did Trump win the popular vote as well? By how much? How do you figure this?

3) How many of the swing states did Biden lose? How do you figure this?

4) Were there any voting irregularities on the part or Trump voters? Can you be sure the cheating was only limited to democrats? How so?

1) hard to determine. Mail in voting in several states for several days after the election date combined with oddities make it hard to calculate.

2) hard to determine. Mail in voting in several states for several days after the election date combined with oddities make it hard to calculate.

3) hard to determine. Mail in voting in several states for several days after the election date combined with oddities make it hard to calculate.

4) hard to determine. Mail in voting in several states for several days after the election date combined with oddities make it hard to calculate.
o1qo4f7nzl361.jpg

1) How many votes, roughly, did Trump beat Biden by in the key swing states? How do you figure this?

4) Were there any voting irregularities on the part or Trump voters? Can you be sure the cheating was only limited to democrats? How so?

1) hard to determine. Mail in voting in several states for several days after the election date combined with oddities make it hard to calculate.

2) hard to determine. Mail in voting in several states for several days after the election date combined with oddities make it hard to calculate.

3) hard to determine. Mail in voting in several states for several days after the election date combined with oddities make it hard to calculate.

4) hard to determine. Mail in voting in several states for several days after the election date combined with oddities make it hard to calculate.
Which means you have no assurance there was any widespread fraud to begin with?
And it means we have no assurance that there wasn't.

Its interesting though, I keep hearing this line about "no widespread fraud" which seems to indicate that you believe there actually was fraud. I can never get anyone to answer though, how much voter fraud is acceptable?

Your burning questions get answered by the investigations you loons don't want to happen or try to undermine with shit articles like the one you posted.
Lol well if you are sure the fraud happened, you should be able to answer those questions.
Not true, shit for brains.

Its interesting though, I keep hearing this line about "no widespread fraud" which seems to indicate that you believe there actually was fraud. I can never get anyone to answer though, how much voter fraud is acceptable?
I don’t know what the level of fraud is if it exists at all. What I do know is that historically voter fraud is extremely rare. If there was fraud this election which I can’t rule out, it wouldn’t be enough to overturn the election either way. That also means fraud could have been made by Trump voters. That’s something you want to pretend isn’t possible I guess.

The term "widespread" is utterly meaningless. Does that mean fraud in every state? Every county?

It doesn't take "widespread fraud" to overturn an election. It only takes fraud in a certain few counties. Anyone who says there was no "widespread fraud" is unmasking himself as part of the conspiracy.

I don’t know what the level of fraud is if it exists at all. What I do know is that historically voter fraud is extremely rare. If there was fraud this election which I can’t rule out, it wouldn’t be enough to overturn the election either way. That also means fraud could have been made by Trump voters. That’s something you want to pretend isn’t possible I guess.
You're spouting DIM talking points. No one falls for that crap

1 Trump won the swing States by 3 million votes
2 Trump won the popular vote by 5 to 10 million
3 Biden lost ALL of the swing States
4 democrats cheat.

Nope, extremely possible. In fact, ill go one step further, ill say that there is almost no possible way that trump voters didn't cheat as well, just like biden voters cheated. It happens in every election, probably always will.

If, however, you implemented a new system by which voter fraud has a chance to increase, wouldn't you want to weed that out? I'm guessing your answer is "no". You will probably say that the convenience of being able to mail in a vote outweighs the potential increase of voter fraud.

So, there is currently only few instances of voter fraud, but we only had, 5 states? doing mass mail in votes? What happens when they make that system available in all 50 states?

Now imagine that for a moment. In 50 states, there will be hundreds of millions of ballots floating around the mail system, with no way to track them, no way to make sure that the ballot was received by its intended recipient, no signature matching, and no way to make sure that someone else doesn't fill out a ballot that was not intended for them.

Do you not see how much of a mess that would be? You could be sure that, with mass mail out balloting, you would never have a legitimate election ever again.

Also, my question wasn't how much fraud is there, my question was how much fraud is acceptable?

Also, my question wasn't how much fraud is there, my question was how much fraud is acceptable?
The answer is: whatever it takes to get Biden the win.

You're spouting DIM talking points. No one falls for that crap
Lol thats just stupid. What democrat even said exactly what I said?

They'll pull your card asking unsanctioned questions like that. Best to wait and repeat what CNN tells you.
Lol what? Just answer the questions. I mean my god, answer one of them with something concrete. This should be easy.

I'll answer question #2.

Answer: These questions were formulated by a world class Assclown.

Happy now?

The answer is any vote for Biden was a fraudulent vote and only Trump should have gotten votes...

Hey you asked these questions and I gave you the answer you were seeking and Biden won the election and there was Fraud but the same typical amount you see every election year and not enough to give Trump the win...

Biden likely lost most all swing states by tens of thousands and many other non-swing states as well----------doubt the cheating was confined to just swing state. It looks like Bidens team cheated in all states by various means with varying success in each state. To be liberal is to be corrupt apparently.
10’s of thousands? So you’re pulling this out of your ass. Got it.
At a minimum....Trumps popularity has risen since last election---and Biden was always a weaker candidate than either hilliary or Obama so he would have gotten far fewer votes in the election to match the far viewer attendees at his rally. If it makes you feel better, I think 10s of thousands was to low of estimate----Trump has a much much larger following so hundreds of thousands if not millions of voter difference in his favor would have been expected IF NO CHEATING OCCURED, but atlas we know that the dems lie, cheat, steal, loot, attack, and burn in all that they do.

Obviously none of it, but when it’s found it’s punished. I don’t get what your butthurt is for.

Nope, extremely possible. In fact, ill go one step further, ill say that there is almost no possible way that trump voters didn't cheat as well, just like biden voters cheated. It happens in every election, probably always will.

If, however, you implemented a new system by which voter fraud has a chance to increase, wouldn't you want to weed that out? I'm guessing your answer is "no". You will probably say that the convenience of being able to mail in a vote outweighs the potential increase of voter fraud.

So, there is currently only few instances of voter fraud, but we only had, 5 states? doing mass mail in votes? What happens when they make that system available in all 50 states?

Now imagine that for a moment. In 50 states, there will be hundreds of millions of ballots floating around the mail system, with no way to track them, no way to make sure that the ballot was received by its intended recipient, no signature matching, and no way to make sure that someone else doesn't fill out a ballot that was not intended for them.

Do you not see how much of a mess that would be? You could be sure that, with mass mail out balloting, you would never have a legitimate election ever again.
It’s already been established that fraud in mail in voting specifically is extremely rare. If you think about it, it’s not hard to believe. Why would people risk jail time for something as minuscule as voting twice?

1 Trump won the swing States by 3 million votes
2 Trump won the popular vote by 5 to 10 million
3 Biden lost ALL of the swing States
4 democrats cheat.
That’s just you pulling shit out of your ass.

Obviously none of it, but when it’s found it’s punished. I don’t get what your butthurt is for.
I agree, zero fraud is acceptable. That goes to my point of, if a new system is set up whereby fraud can be increased, should we use that system? Also, voter fraud is almost never punished. We can both agree that voter fraud exists, but do you ever hear of anyone going to jail over it?

It’s already been established that fraud in mail in voting specifically is extremely rare. If you think about it, it’s not hard to believe. Why would people risk jail time for something as minuscule as voting twice?
But thats just it. Its not extremely rare. We have testimonies of people who say it happened frequently. Most on the left call that fake news, but we will just have to see where it all ends up. The right claims they have the evidence.

But let's say, for the sake of argument that it is rare, currently, you're still not seeing it on the big scale. Yeah, it may be rare now, because mass mail in voting is still a very small operation, but, if it ever goes nation wide, like some people want, that rare will go to, not so uncommon. Again, from what we have seen with this version of it, the nation wide version of it would be something impossible to keep track of

As for your last question. People are not concerned with going to jail because it's currently hard to pin it on an individual. If there is no need to match signatures, if addresses do not need to be verified, and if votes that are incomplete are counted, then nobody really has to worry about getting caught. Too much plausible deniability.

Its also not miniscule. Look how big this years vote has become. There are many people who would definitely think the risk is worth it if they can get their guy elected.

Likewise though, the same question would be posed to the left. Why would anyone want to give a sworn affidavit, under penalty of perjury, for something as miniscule as an election?

Forum List

Back