Some Belgians have had ENOUGH of the love and peace crap

Love how the lawmakers in Belgium are NOW worried about how this happened but weren't worried that their country was/is being turned into a damn Muslim breeding ground as is most of Europe. They should try being "concerned" BEFORE things like this happen.

We can never have enough of love and peace. We should all contemplate that on this holy Easter Sunday holiday. What did Jesus teach? What would he think about what we're doing to each other?

We can never have enough of love and peace. We should all contemplate that on this holy Easter Sunday holiday. What did Jesus teach? What would he think about what we're doing to each other?
Yeah because while the white race is turning the other cheek and loving our enemies the enemy is chopping off heads and blowing shit up...I am not talking about JUST Muslims either.

Yeah because while the white race is turning the other cheek and loving our enemies the enemy is chopping off heads and blowing shit up...I am not talking about JUST Muslims either.

Even if you aren't religious, or a Christian, this should be a day to contemplate what Jesus teaches and expects of us. Permanent War isn't the answer. We desperately need more love and peace.

Those white supremacist protesters aren't any more upset by a terror attack than they are by the thought of a interracial marriage. This is just an excuse for them to express bigotry recruit losers.

Even if you aren't religious, or a Christian, this should be a day to contemplate what Jesus teaches and expects of us. Permanent War isn't the answer. We desperately need more love and peace.
christianity equals death because ANYONE who believes in it believes in loving their enemies and giving up everything from wealth to their homes to their nations and eventually their own race by way of mixing races. There will be no need for permanent war when there is no one to war against. christianity has been the downfall of the great powerful white race and the downfall of a strong powerful Europa and America that stood strong against its enemies and its now LOVING it enemies so much that christians would rather DIE loving their enemies than LIVE fighting against them.

Belgian riot police called after peace march canceled Good! This love and peace shit is destroying Europa and the US. Time for people to take back our damn countries enough of this love and peace crap turn the other cheek etc. Love that the nationalist party in Belgium has had their FB likes go up 3k percent in a few days.
Those who obediently spin and deflect on behalf of the PC-protected religion will have their way for now, as protests and demonstrations will be relatively few and sporadic and largely irrelevant.

The real problems will begin if jihadist attacks continue and grow in deaths. All countries will have their own breaking point, the moment at which it becomes too much.

Then these people, those who are spinning and deflecting, will have some very important decisions to make.

Hopefully we won't see that point reached, but I don't see anything stopping it.

The lack of any responsible action from the Political Class is giving credibility to the fringe, as the only people who are in favor of taking any steps to protect the people.

christianity equals death because ANYONE who believes in it believes in loving their enemies and giving up everything from wealth to their homes to their nations and eventually their own race by way of mixing races. There will be no need for permanent war when there is no one to war against. christianity has been the downfall of the great powerful white race and the downfall of a strong powerful Europa and America that stood strong against its enemies and its now LOVING it enemies so much that christians would rather DIE loving their enemies than LIVE fighting against them.

Maybe we should stop helping create so many 'enemies?' Our Government sure is doing a whole lotta invading and meddling in the world. Maybe it's time to come home? Maybe it's time to promote peace instead of war? We can achieve peace if we want it bad enough.

Belgian riot police called after peace march canceled Good! This love and peace shit is destroying Europa and the US. Time for people to take back our damn countries enough of this love and peace crap turn the other cheek etc. Love that the nationalist party in Belgium has had their FB likes go up 3k percent in a few days.
Those who obediently spin and deflect on behalf of the PC-protected religion will have their way for now, as protests and demonstrations will be relatively few and sporadic and largely irrelevant.

The real problems will begin if jihadist attacks continue and grow in deaths. All countries will have their own breaking point, the moment at which it becomes too much.

Then these people, those who are spinning and deflecting, will have some very important decisions to make.

Hopefully we won't see that point reached, but I don't see anything stopping it.

I can't see how you can have any hope that we will NOT see that point.

I hope that it happends ASAP as the longer it takes the more damage done by the current policies.

I hope that it happends ASAP as the longer it takes the more damage done by the current policies.
I try to be hopeful, but yeah, this trajectory is pretty clear.

Had 'enough?' Where are people seeing all that love and peace in the world? We not only don't have 'enough', we may not have any at all. Let's first try love and peace, before we declare we've had 'enough.'

The brain trust is having a meeting. Cool.

We are not at war with Islam. Suggesting that the actions that white supremacists in Belgium take are an appropriate response to jihadist actions is ridiculous.

One of you is preparing to apologize for white nationalists if they commit acts of violence and the other is simply ecstatic about the thought of it.

Awesome.

We are not at war with Islam. Suggesting that the actions that white supremacists in Belgium take are an appropriate response to jihadist actions is ridiculous.

One of you is preparing to apologize for white nationalists if they commit acts of violence and the other is simply ecstatic about the thought of it.

Awesome.

Well to be fair, there are some legitimate questions about whether or not Islam is compatible with Western Democracy. Keep in mind, Islam is a religion of conquest and submission.

Tolerance can only be expressed after you've been conquered and submitted to Islamic-rule. So there are legitimate questions. It's not necessarily a 'war', but it is a conflict.

Maybe we should stop helping create so many 'enemies?' Our Government sure is doing a whole lotta invading and meddling in the world. Maybe it's time to come home? Maybe it's time to promote peace instead of war? We can achieve peace if we want it bad enough.
I agree on the first part about not only MAKING enemies but INVENTING enemies such as ISIS and Al Qaeda etc Its gotten to the point now where not only do we need to stop inventing and making enemies but thanks to past regimes in the US's policies those groups won't stop attacking us. Might is right and only until the US shows it won't take any more shit along with getting the hell out of the worlds politics etc will this crap end.It will take an entire generation I think.

Awesome.

Well to be fair, there are some legitimate questions about whether or not Islam is compatible with Western Democracy. Keep in mind, Islam is a religion of conquest and submission.

Tolerance can only be expressed after you've been conquered and submitted to Islamic-rule. So there are legitimate questions. It's not necessarily a 'war', but it is a conflict.
The last thing the PC Police are is tolerant, so they're a good match.

Say the wrong thing to either group and they'll go after you.

They want to spin and deflect when jihadists attack, let them.

Last edited:
Belgian riot police called after peace march canceled

Good! This love and peace shit is destroying Europa and the US. Time for people to take back our damn countries enough of this love and peace crap turn the other cheek etc. Love that the nationalist party in Belgium has had their FB likes go up 3k percent in a few days.

Shut the fuck you stupid dingle berry.

WHY did Belgium arrest a Muslim who allegedly attacked FRANCE?

WHY did Belgium conclude that France had a right to fuck around in the ME but not vice.versa.

If Belgium does not want RETALIATORY ATTACKS then stay above the fray.

Last edited:

I agree on the first part about not only MAKING enemies but INVENTING enemies such as ISIS and Al Qaeda etc Its gotten to the point now where not only do we need to stop inventing and making enemies but thanks to past regimes in the US's policies those groups won't stop attacking us. Might is right and only until the US shows it won't take any more shit along with getting the hell out of the worlds politics etc will this crap end.It will take an entire generation I think.

Nah, violence will only beget violence. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We're only creating more enemies. It's time for change. Let's come home and concentrate on our nation.

Forum List

Back