Some Airlines Deserve to Go Out of Business

Republicans deserve to be cavity searched prior to boarding & ejected mid flight if not complying with mask policy!

Republicans turned US into a mass prison surveillance state because they were afraid of brown people. We must have the RFID chip tracking in our Real ID Drivers License with us to travel by vehicle, bus, train or plane & to Vote. They also strip search US to get on a plane or go into government buildings. We are barely free to walk or ride a bike without showing our papers!!!

I hope they cavity search by force any Republican at any time!!! And force them to display their vaccine passport!!!

Republicans deserve to be cavity searched prior to boarding & ejected mid flight if not complying with mask policy!

Republicans turned US into a mass prison surveillance state because they were afraid of brown people. We must have the RFID chip tracking in our Real ID Drivers License with us to travel by vehicle, bus, train or plane & to Vote. They also strip search US to get on a plane or go into government buildings. We are barely free to walk or ride a bike without showing our papers!!!

I hope they cavity search by force any Republican at any time!!! And force them to display their vaccine passport!!!
You are an idiot and you clearly didnt bother watching the video.

First case: they tried to throw the family off because the 2 year old wasnt wearing a mask WHILE EATING.

In the end the family was allowed to stay and the black "stewardess" was removed.

Second Case: they were thrown off because of the man's HAT

Apparently, airlines are doing pretty well and dont need customers

Anybody wanting to force masks on others deserves to die of lead poisoning--of the FMJ variety.

United, who says they are going to put a priority on hiring Black females, are definitely a candidate to avoid. I'm looking for great pilots, not ones who fit a certain race and sex credential. Fuck United.

First case: they tried to throw the family off because the 2 year old wasnt wearing a mask WHILE EATING.

In the end the family was allowed to stay and the black "stewardess" was removed.

They don't need entitled assholes like the Qult45 trash, that's for sure. They can drive.

United, who says they are going to put a priority on hiring Black females, are definitely a candidate to avoid. I'm looking for great pilots, not ones who fit a certain race and sex credential. Fuck United.
When I call a business and a black woman answers usning "words" like "axe," I know she's an affirmative action hire. I sure wouldn't want her flying a plane!

They don't need entitled assholes like the Qult45 trash, that's for sure. They can drive.
The left needs to be careful about insulting everyone who doesnt agree with them. You're building up a lot of resentment all over the country.

Expect a bloodbath next year

The left needs to be careful about insulting everyone who doesnt agree with them. You're building up a lot of resentment all over the country.

Expect a bloodbath next year

They deserve nothing but our contempt, and they won't do shit.

Some Airlines Deserve to Go Out of Business

Very true!

1618020534046.png

Forum List

Back