Somali Gangs Battle in Minneapolis; Somalis Demand That Cops Do Something

It sucks that there are so many easy solutions to the world's problems but too many pussies to go there because it's not fair.
Or constitutional....but who cares about that when you got a hard on for doing shit to brown people

Since when is it "unconstitutional" to deport foreign criminals or other foreign undesirables?

BTW, did you ever notice that privileged liberal honkies like Sen. Al Franken never get robbed or raped by these foreign gangsters? Its always the Deplorable Americans, the Middle Class. Maybe if the lib elite were to be victimized from time to time, it might open their eyes.
Yes, it is unconstitutional to want to ban all Somalis because a small percentage of them commit crimes -- stop being a bitch and trying to hide behind this "we are only talking about the ones who committed crimes" -- that is not what the OP is talking about and you know it....but I don't expect honesty from racist cowards

I don't want to ban all Somalis, just deport those who are members of gangs or are otherwise undesirable.

How dare these Somalis form gangs here.......who do they think they are?

Americans??
When youre a guest, you probably shouldnt be shooting people. Its ok if i put my foot up on my table in my house, but if youre a guest, you better behave or ill kick you out.
Did we kick out Italians?

Did we kick out the Irish?

Nope....we just declared them as white and life went on....

Just declare Somalis as...oh wait
I dont recall mobs of italian kids causing mayem in malls and other public places. Got a link?
How many cops and federal officers did Somalis kill this year?

They will have plenty of catching up to do if they want to be on par with the Italian crime wave of the 20's, 30's and 40's -- you know, the good ol days
How many people were assaulted or killed by Somalis this year? As for the 20s, 30s and 40s, i wasnt alive back then. Youll have to find a REALLY old person if you want to complain about the Italians. I only care about 2019.

Americans??
When youre a guest, you probably shouldnt be shooting people. Its ok if i put my foot up on my table in my house, but if youre a guest, you better behave or ill kick you out.

I dont recall mobs of italian kids causing mayem in malls and other public places. Got a link?

They will have plenty of catching up to do if they want to be on par with the Italian crime wave of the 20's, 30's and 40's -- you know, the good ol days

A lot of Italian gangsters were deported.

No, I think you need to do some research....Italians and other immigrants were not always considered white......

White immigrants weren’t always considered white — and acceptable
No. I think you need to realize it's not 1911 anymore and the extremist views of one hundred years ago, which weren't universally held even then, are as dead as celluloid collars and nickelodeon viewing parlors.

Jump in your little time machine and try to catch up. Your racist views are archaic.

Americans??

How many people were assaulted or killed by Somalis this year? As for the 20s, 30s and 40s, i wasnt alive back then. Youll have to find a REALLY old person if you want to complain about the Italians. I only care about 2019.
There is data on what happened back then...in the good old days....plenty of cops and feds were killed back in those good old days....

But mysteriously, mass deportations of Italians didn't take place....in fact, Italians were fully welcomed under the umbrella of whiteness....Why can't we do the same for the hardworking Somalis? Or do you think they are mostly rapists, drug dealers and murderers?

The Italians and Irish assimilated and became productive members of society. The Somalis don't want that.
Most Somali's are becoming productive members of their communities. Like every other immigrant group, it takes a couple of generations before they are assimilated to the satisfaction of folks like you.

Do you see any pattern in the fact that most gangs are members of an immigrant group that has not yet been fully accepted into our society?

I don't watch vids here, especially not eight minute ones. You got a point? Spit it out.

You just told me you're not worth my time. Those who matter watched it.

It sucks that there are so many easy solutions to the world's problems but too many pussies to go there because it's not fair.
Or constitutional....but who cares about that when you got a hard on for doing shit to brown people

Since when is it "unconstitutional" to deport foreign criminals or other foreign undesirables?

BTW, did you ever notice that privileged liberal honkies like Sen. Al Franken never get robbed or raped by these foreign gangsters? Its always the Deplorable Americans, the Middle Class. Maybe if the lib elite were to be victimized from time to time, it might open their eyes.
Yes, it is unconstitutional to want to ban all Somalis because a small percentage of them commit crimes -- stop being a bitch and trying to hide behind this "we are only talking about the ones who committed crimes" -- that is not what the OP is talking about and you know it....but I don't expect honesty from racist cowards

Now THAT is pure comedy.

Now THAT is pure comedy.
Yea, the comedy is bitch ass trump supporters fearmongering over brown people....as usual.....

Now THAT is pure comedy.
Yea, the comedy is bitch ass trump supporters fearmongering over brown people....as usual.....

No, the comedy is YOU calling anyone else a racist coward.

The big difference is they are Muslim where previous immigrants were largely Christian with some Jewish which largely bear similar values and beliefs.

It remains to be seen if devout Muslims can assimilate in our culture and with our laws.
They have never had any problem before.

How about we deport all the Somalis? It would certainly end the problem.
Someone tell AOC that Omar the tent maker's migrant constituents are dangerous criminals. ICE needs to deport them for the sake of the community.

Police and community members pinned the blame for the bloodshed on an ongoing feud between Cedar-Riverside neighborhood gangs like 1627 and Madhiban With Attitude (MWA) and their rivals, the Somali Outlaws, whose territory includes the area around Karmel Mall. Friday's shootings were a repeat of a familiar pattern: a shooting on one gang's turf is usually followed hours, if not minutes later by an "eye-for-an-eye" response so as not to appear weak, community members say

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...
----------------------------- some people would say that this is good news that should be spread nationwide . '2020' Trump reelection is coming down the Pike pretty soon and 'somali' gangs in Minnesota are interesting . .

I carry automobile insurance even though in several decades of driving I've never had an accident. I carry homeowners insurance even though in several decades of home ownership my house has never burnt down.

A gun is like a sneeze guard at a salad bar. You hope they're never needed, but you're REALLY glad they're there if they are.
So, when is the last time someone sneeze gaurded their spouses to death? Or a child found an unattended sneeze gaurd in the back seat and sneeze gaurded his mom in the back?

The big difference is they are Muslim where previous immigrants were largely Christian with some Jewish which largely bear similar values and beliefs.

It remains to be seen if devout Muslims can assimilate in our culture and with our laws.
They have never had any problem before.

There hasn't been a critical mass of Muslim population until more recently where we now have entire communities largely Muslim. Deerborn, MI comes to mind .

The criminal element needs to be addressed .

The cops should shoot em all in the head. End of problem.

How the hell did all these Somali's get into the US?? More of Barry's good deeds??

Americans??

---------------------------------------- my opinion is that the groups you mention were Western in origin , knew and revered Westen Civ as worthwhile . But 'somalis' and muslims view Western Civ as the enemy Biff .

There is data on what happened back then...in the good old days....plenty of cops and feds were killed back in those good old days....

But mysteriously, mass deportations of Italians didn't take place....in fact, Italians were fully welcomed under the umbrella of whiteness....Why can't we do the same for the hardworking Somalis? Or do you think they are mostly rapists, drug dealers and murderers?
Somalis are fucking awful. Their culture is pure shit. Why you are defending them is beyond me.

Somalis are fucking awful. Their culture is pure shit. Why you are defending them is beyond me.

Because he's a stupid goddamned bleeding heart liberal.

Forum List

Back