Somali Gangs Battle in Minneapolis; Somalis Demand That Cops Do Something

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
How about we deport all the Somalis? It would certainly end the problem.
Someone tell AOC that Omar the tent maker's migrant constituents are dangerous criminals. ICE needs to deport them for the sake of the community.

Police and community members pinned the blame for the bloodshed on an ongoing feud between Cedar-Riverside neighborhood gangs like 1627 and Madhiban With Attitude (MWA) and their rivals, the Somali Outlaws, whose territory includes the area around Karmel Mall. Friday's shootings were a repeat of a familiar pattern: a shooting on one gang's turf is usually followed hours, if not minutes later by an "eye-for-an-eye" response so as not to appear weak, community members say

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

How about we deport all the Somalis? It would certainly end the problem.
Someone tell AOC that Omar the tent maker's migrant constituents are dangerous criminals. ICE needs to deport them for the sake of the community.

Police and community members pinned the blame for the bloodshed on an ongoing feud between Cedar-Riverside neighborhood gangs like 1627 and Madhiban With Attitude (MWA) and their rivals, the Somali Outlaws, whose territory includes the area around Karmel Mall. Friday's shootings were a repeat of a familiar pattern: a shooting on one gang's turf is usually followed hours, if not minutes later by an "eye-for-an-eye" response so as not to appear weak, community members say

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Italian gangs battle in Chicago, Italians demand police do something about it. How about we deport all Italians.

Man, you bigoted folks have no sense of your place in history.

How dare these Somalis form gangs here.......who do they think they are?

Americans??
When youre a guest, you probably shouldnt be shooting people. Its ok if i put my foot up on my table in my house, but if youre a guest, you better behave or ill kick you out.

How dare these Somalis form gangs here.......who do they think they are?

Americans??
When youre a guest, you probably shouldnt be shooting people. Its ok if i put my foot up on my table in my house, but if youre a guest, you better behave or ill kick you out.
Did we kick out Italians?

Did we kick out the Irish?

Nope....we just declared them as white and life went on....

Just declare Somalis as...oh wait

The police should stand down. These are tribal conflicts that don't concern us.

The alternative is to open a resettlement office and move in thousands of central Americans.

Italian gangs battle in Chicago, Italians demand police do something about it. How about we deport all Italians.

Man, you bigoted folks have no sense of your place in history.
Ummm...we've already deported many Mafia gangsters. Deported Mobsters

Got another dim point to make?
So deport Somali gangsters.....problem solved, no more bitching required...

But that isn't what this is about huh...you want all Somalis deported....sorry, not happening....

Did we kick out Italians?
Yes! We actually did that
and deported many Mafia gangsters. Do some research, umm, Biff.

Did we kick out the Irish?

Nope....we just declared them as white and life went on....
"Declared them as white?"
WTF
is that supposed to mean? Incredible racist tripe from an incredible racist.

Just declare Somalis as...oh wait
How about deporting Somali gang members?
Because they are, you know, criminal immigrants.

The Italians and Irish assimilated and became productive members of society. The Somalis don't want that.

I have talked with older ppl. I'm not 12. I have read books. I know there were problems with assimilating each group of new Europeans. They lived in ghettos where as many ppl spoke Italian as English. Their kids translated for some of them until the day they died. Other Americans invented racial slurs for each new group of Europeans who came over and were going to "be the end of the American way".

It all seems so quaint now.

Yeah, we did not deport all Italians like your esteemed leader "The Purge" was talking about doing.
He's not my "leader", of course, and I took his comment to be hyperbolic. Actually read what was posted.
He talked about deporting gang members for the sake and safety of "the community".
The general law abiding Somali community is how I interpret his remarks.

The Community, specifically, certainly doesn't indicate Minneapolis as a whole. Wake up.
Take down your partisan outrage shields.

Forum List

Back