Somali Gangs Battle in Minneapolis; Somalis Demand That Cops Do Something

The Italians and Irish assimilated and became productive members of society. The Somalis don't want that.

I have talked with older ppl. I'm not 12. I have read books. I know there were problems with assimilating each group of new Europeans. They lived in ghettos where as many ppl spoke Italian as English. Their kids translated for some of them until the day they died. Other Americans invented racial slurs for each new group of Europeans who came over and were going to "be the end of the American way".

It all seems so quaint now.
Ghettos like we have now didn’t exist back then.

They moved into older buildings that didn’t look as nice as the modern ones at the time, but there was no real “ghetto” like we have with black Americans who have been here for generation after generation after generation.

How about we deport all the Somalis? It would certainly end the problem.
Someone tell AOC that Omar the tent maker's migrant constituents are dangerous criminals. ICE needs to deport them for the sake of the community.

Police and community members pinned the blame for the bloodshed on an ongoing feud between Cedar-Riverside neighborhood gangs like 1627 and Madhiban With Attitude (MWA) and their rivals, the Somali Outlaws, whose territory includes the area around Karmel Mall. Friday's shootings were a repeat of a familiar pattern: a shooting on one gang's turf is usually followed hours, if not minutes later by an "eye-for-an-eye" response so as not to appear weak, community members say

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Italian gangs battle in Chicago, Italians demand police do something about it. How about we deport all Italians.

Man, you bigoted folks have no sense of your place in history.
When was the last Italian gang fight...1950 what?..asshole lives in the past!

Short attention span Purge, pay attention to the longer term issue. The human condition has not changed that much since the Greeks were important.
Of course they have...you dont assimilate you continue your old ways!

Right, and each old group was "Catholic First, never American", or Italian first, or whatever.

This group is special to you because they're on your tv in this time. They're just like every other group.

I'll throw you a bone with a sense of sadness though. Something in human nature or genetics has many of us gang up on those who look the most different. So those who look the most different will have a tougher time assimilating.

This group is special because they're "Muslim first" The bad ones are bad, and the good ones are terrorists.

Obama imported 100k of them to Minneapolis. As many as possible need to be deported and all their mosques investigated.

They moved into older buildings that didn’t look as nice as the modern ones at the time, but there was no real “ghetto” like we have with black Americans who have been here for generation after generation after generation.
There are the high-rise apartment buildings that they've taken over, in what's known as "Little Mogadishu"....It's the Minneapolis version of Cabrini Green, though not quite as openly violent.

I've been in these apartments years ago...There's a certain Soviet sterility to the whole complex.

Riverside Plaza - Wikipedia

The Italians and Irish assimilated and became productive members of society. The Somalis don't want that.
Most Somali's are becoming productive members of their communities. Like every other immigrant group, it takes a couple of generations before they are assimilated to the satisfaction of folks like you.

Do you see any pattern in the fact that most gangs are members of an immigrant group that has not yet been fully accepted into our society?

I don't watch vids here, especially not eight minute ones. You got a point? Spit it out.

Most Somali's are becoming productive members of their communities. Like every other immigrant group, it takes a couple of generations before they are assimilated to the satisfaction of folks like you.

Do you see any pattern in the fact that most gangs are members of an immigrant group that has not yet been fully accepted into our society?
You could come up with an even more tired platitude?
You don't think "deport them all" is an even more tired platitude?

I don't watch vids here, especially not eight minute ones. You got a point? Spit it out.

The Somalis are gaming the state child care system and sending millions of dollars of taxpayer money overseas and to terrorists. Welfare-ish taxpayer money, even. Like when the state picks up the day care tab for poorer people.

I have talked with older ppl. I'm not 12. I have read books. I know there were problems with assimilating each group of new Europeans. They lived in ghettos where as many ppl spoke Italian as English. Their kids translated for some of them until the day they died. Other Americans invented racial slurs for each new group of Europeans who came over and were going to "be the end of the American way".

Sure there were. I don't know what you now define as a "ghetto," but the poor being crowded into substandard housing in neighborhoods that became focal points for illegal activity, violence and generations of numbing poverty have been around for centuries, since the Industrial Revolution brought people to the cities to work.

The big difference is they are Muslim where previous immigrants were largely Christian with some Jewish which largely bear similar values and beliefs.

It remains to be seen if devout Muslims can assimilate in our culture and with our laws.

Folks were packed closer together thanks to transportation issues but there were ghettos.

Italian gangs battle in Chicago, Italians demand police do something about it. How about we deport all Italians.

Short attention span Purge, pay attention to the longer term issue. The human condition has not changed that much since the Greeks were important.

Right, and each old group was "Catholic First, never American", or Italian first, or whatever.

This group is special to you because they're on your tv in this time. They're just like every other group.

I'll throw you a bone with a sense of sadness though. Something in human nature or genetics has many of us gang up on those who look the most different. So those who look the most different will have a tougher time assimilating.

This group is special because they're "Muslim first" The bad ones are bad, and the good ones are terrorists.

Obama imported 100k of them to Minneapolis. As many as possible need to be deported and all their mosques investigated.

Didn't they say that one fellow was going to be a subject to the Pope first and a President second?

The married one who slept with the movie star among others.

Didn't they say that one fellow was going to be a subject to the Pope first and a President second?

Yeah, he had to get out of the way of the New World Order. He also was an American-born citizen. What is your point?

Did we kick out Italians?
Yes! We actually did that
and deported many Mafia gangsters. Do some research, umm, Biff.

Did we kick out the Irish?

Nope....we just declared them as white and life went on....
"Declared them as white?"
WTF
is that supposed to mean? Incredible racist tripe from an incredible racist.

Just declare Somalis as...oh wait
How about deporting Somali gang members?
Because they are, you know, criminal immigrants.
No, I think you need to do some research....Italians and other immigrants were not always considered white......

White immigrants weren’t always considered white — and acceptable

Ummm...we've already deported many Mafia gangsters. Deported Mobsters

Got another dim point to make?
So deport Somali gangsters.....problem solved, no more bitching required...

But that isn't what this is about huh...you want all Somalis deported....sorry, not happening....
We don't have to deport all Somalis. Just let the tribal wars play out. The Somalis do an excellent job of killing one another in Somalia. Throw in a few Hispanic gangs to battle for turf and the deportation oven becomes self cleaning.
So basically this post was made for nothing then right?

It sucks that there are so many easy solutions to the world's problems but too many pussies to go there because it's not fair.
Or constitutional....but who cares about that when you got a hard on for doing shit to brown people

Since when is it "unconstitutional" to deport foreign criminals or other foreign undesirables?

BTW, did you ever notice that privileged liberal honkies like Sen. Al Franken never get robbed or raped by these foreign gangsters? Its always the Deplorable Americans, the Middle Class. Maybe if the lib elite were to be victimized from time to time, it might open their eyes.

How dare these Somalis form gangs here.......who do they think they are?

Americans??
When youre a guest, you probably shouldnt be shooting people. Its ok if i put my foot up on my table in my house, but if youre a guest, you better behave or ill kick you out.
Did we kick out Italians?

Did we kick out the Irish?

Nope....we just declared them as white and life went on....

Just declare Somalis as...oh wait
I dont recall mobs of italian kids causing mayem in malls and other public places. Got a link?
How many cops and federal officers did Somalis kill this year?

They will have plenty of catching up to do if they want to be on par with the Italian crime wave of the 20's, 30's and 40's -- you know, the good ol days

It sucks that there are so many easy solutions to the world's problems but too many pussies to go there because it's not fair.
Or constitutional....but who cares about that when you got a hard on for doing shit to brown people

Since when is it "unconstitutional" to deport foreign criminals or other foreign undesirables?

BTW, did you ever notice that privileged liberal honkies like Sen. Al Franken never get robbed or raped by these foreign gangsters? Its always the Deplorable Americans, the Middle Class. Maybe if the lib elite were to be victimized from time to time, it might open their eyes.
You haven't got robbed or raped by them either --- are you privileged too?

Yeah, he had to get out of the way of the New World Order. He also was an American-born citizen. What is your point?

Like you are saying, he ended up not being a "Catholic First" but an American. I'm sure the Irish Catholic who immigrated at the turn of the century were ridiculed as being Catholic first shanty Irish or whatever which is doubly funny since they were fighting the British who burnt the White House during the War of 1812.

Them concerns seem quaint now. So will our xenophobic concerns.

https://www.history.com/news/when-america-despised-the-irish-the-19th-centurys-refugee-crisis

Yes, it is unconstitutional to want to ban all Somalis because a small percentage of them commit crimes -- stop being a bitch and trying to hide behind this "we are only talking about the ones who committed crimes" -- that is not what the OP is talking about and you know it....but I don't expect honesty from racist cowards

Yes, it is unconstitutional to want to ban all Somalis because a small percentage of them commit crimes -- stop being a bitch and trying to hide behind this "we are only talking about the ones who committed crimes" -- that is not what the OP is talking about and you know it....but I don't expect honesty from racist cowards

They are refugees that can go home now.

Forum List

Back