Solar Power Scam

For a minute there thought you were talking bout the.ones that were all over talk radio several yrs ago. Had the advantage of being real but we're in fact almost as worthless as these..People didn't want to hear that though.

For a minute there thought you were talking bout the.ones that were all over talk radio several yrs ago. Had the advantage of being real but we're in fact almost as worthless as these..People didn't want to hear that though.

Not the huge ugly mirror farms, but mobile solar power generators. Thousands of these did not exist!

Not the huge ugly mirror farms, but mobile solar power generators. Thousands of these did not exist!
I know....home backup solar, couple panels on a rack you could point.....pretty worthless and no I didnt buy one.

Seems as though the ones hurt most were cons trying to con others. Solar power is a great thing to own. I have had it for years and am I happy as PG&E is charging out the wazoo for power these days.

Top 10 Best Solar Energy Companies of 2021 | ConsumerAffairs
Jul 10, 2014 · Read our guide to choose the best solar energy company by comparing availability, solar panel options and warranties. We vetted 18 solar energy companies and analyzed 1,153 reviews …

Seems as though the ones hurt most were cons trying to con others. Solar power is a great thing to own. I have had it for years and am I happy as PG&E is charging out the wazoo for power these days.

Me too.We installed solar hot water in 1979. Worked like a charm.

Mine came from Australia.

[video]

Forum List

Back