Solar and wind are not about cheap, reliable, plentiful energy...they are meant to reduce access to all of those things....

Vanadium makes better batteries ... but you're against scientific progress ... "pave paradise, put up a parking lot" ... besides, all your numbers above are still TEN TIMES to large ... we're removing 90% of passenger vehicles OFF the road, they won't need batteries ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Vanadium makes better batteries ... but you're against scientific progress ... "pave paradise, put up a parking lot" ... besides, all your numbers above are still TEN TIMES to large ... we're removing 90% of passenger vehicles OFF the road, they won't need batteries ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
Yes, I like to burn scientists at the stake as witches.

Yes, I like to burn scientists at the stake as witches.

Just the women, right ... for the men we drag, hang and quarter ...

You didn't answer ... how many years oil supply is left? ... all I know is we're finding oil faster than we're burning it ... how long will that last? ...

Just the women, right ... for the men we drag, hang and quarter ...

You didn't answer ... how many years oil supply is left? ... all I know is we're finding oil faster than we're burning it ... how long will that last? ...
No telling. They haven't predicted peak oil correctly yet. But if I had to guess it will peak either by the end of this century or next. Of course natural gas is a whole other story. Probably 500 years or more of that.

How are we removing 90% of passenger vehicles?

Forum List

Back