Sokolka's Bison? What's the significance?

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
1588889301594.png
1588889241504.png

One morning, not so long ago, I woke up thinking about Strawberry Fields by the Beatles. I wondered if Strawberry Fields was actually about a battlefield. So I started looking up Strawberry Field battlefield and then I came across a little Polish town called Sokolka in the strawberry belt of Poland. And I immediately noticed Sokolka's coat of arms, and the Bison on there.

So, I thought, there must be a Hanseatic League connection to this in order to explain. I researched the city by going to it's website and reading the History. The city was a Royal Village before being incorporated as a municipality by Sigismund III Vasa in 1609, and was first mentioned in 1524. There is a mention of the Hanse in this History from the city's website:

"Bachmatówka - the origin of place names, people explain that here was a horse breeding farm - bachmatów. He ran this way Hanzeańskiej Way trail. Until now during plowing brings out the remnants of buildings. This road also led through the village Niemczyn." The Gliniszcze village dates back to the 10th century, according to their website. Source: Historia - SOKÓŁKA - Gmina Sokółka

I think this is evidence of a larger Transatlantic Hanseatic Exchange and trade between Northern Europe and (before Amerigo) Atlantis. (Source: Atl is water lan is land in Aztecan and the Antis are the Andes/Rockies Mountains, Atl(lan)Antis, also Chapter 4 of the Saga of Egilson, Atla: https://www.sagadb.org/egils_saga.is) Which means that Polish Teutonic Knights might have come to Atlantis and saw the Bison and then came back to Poland sometime between 1000 and 1609 DE, and before the Spanish or Portuguese arrived.

I contacted the Polish Ambassador to look into the origin of the Sokolka Coat of Arms, these findings, I think, if true could have great cultural impacts and may trigger a Polish Enlightenment.

Forum List

Back