Zone1 Social Security Scam

OK…go with that

Now, as one of We the People, you only need to convince the rest of us of the benefits of your plan
Fuck the rest of you. Again, this is why you suck. You think the majority should be allowed to force anything they want on the rest of us, and our only recourse is to beg them change their minds.

No.

Many states have abolished the death penalty against the wishes of the majority of their citizens. Some 'servant'.

California stopped holding referendums because the government didn't like what the people wanted.
Good. Referendums suck. Direct democracy is a shitshow.

Fuck the rest of you. Again, this is why you suck. You think the majority should be allowed to force anything they want on the rest of us, and our only recourse is to beg them change their minds.

No.
Yes!

That is what is called being a member of a society
You are better off being a member of society than as a bunch of individuals only concerned with themselves

The Bill of Rights strongly suggests that the people and the government are two different entities, opposed to one another.

We the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect union ….

No.
That is what is called being a member of a society.
It's why we have a Constitution and limits on government power. They were put there to protect the minority from meddling busybodies like you. Unfortunately the Court, and a long list of ambitious politicians, have watered down those protections. As the government seizes control of more and more aspects of society, we're more and more desperate to control the government.

This is the biggest reason our politics are so fraught and divided. The government, the majority, has far too much power to force its will on the rest of us.

Last edited:
They will get all of a small part of whatever the government took from you.
I have taken $350,000 (after paying taxes on much of it) from SS. I have paid in $72,000. With much more to come, til I finally croak.
Employers could afford to pay people more money if they werent paying SS. You're employer's contribution to SS is part of the compensation you get whether you realize it or not.
I doubt if employers would pay this.
It's never a "good deal" I showed that in my first post. The interest alone on your investment is worth more than the SS payment.
I currently receive $23,800 per year on an 'investment' of $72,000 paid in over the years. That's a return of 33 percent per year on my contribution.

Last edited:
SS is a wealth thief that keeps poor people from passing down wealth accumulated over a lifetime.

200 dollars a month invested at 7% over 50 years gives the investor over a million dollars.

200 dollars a month is what someone making 20k a year pays per month to SS. (worker and employer). 7% is a very conservative investment return.

So someone living well below the poverty line is a millionaire when they retire if they never make a dime over 9.60 an hour, working 40 hours a week if they money the SSA takes from them is allowed to be invested by the individual instead of spent by Congress.

That person would have to live for another 86 years if they took all the money they invested stuck it in their mattress and doled it out to themselves at the rate SS does.

That person would make more on the interest of their investment (4X more) than they would from SS.

Even at 3% interest you are better off.
Social Security is MY money

Every single paycheck, I contributed

It’s not rocket science

No.

It's why we have a Constitution and limits on government power. They were put there to protect the minority from meddling busybodies like you. Unfortunately the Court, and a long list of ambitious politicians, have watered down those protections. As the government seizes control of more and more aspects of society, we're more and more desperate to control the government.

This is the biggest reason our politics are so fraught and divided. The government, the majority, has far too much power to force its will on the rest of us.
Then VOTE

And be VERY grateful that you have the right to bitch and moan

If you look up info about Social Security, you'll find that it's established by FDR to "address the permanent problem of economic security for the elderly by creating a work-related, contributory system in which workers would provide for their own future economic security through taxes paid while employed. " A lot has changed since then, and today the Social Security is mostly used as Democrats political tool to get and/or keep elderly votes, mostly by straight up lying about what their political opponents, Republicans, are intending to do with it. Only thing is, they're omitting the truth that they're the only party that is destroying the very purpose and future existence of the Social security. So, let's talk about it.

When Franklin D. Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced Social Security, he promised that participation in the program would be completely voluntary. As we know, it's no longer voluntary.
Second, he promised that participants would only have to pay 1% of their first $1,400 of their annual incomes into the program. Today, you're paying 6.2% into the program, or 12.4% if you're self employed on first $147K.
Third, he promised that the money the participants elected to put into a program would be deductible from their income tax purposes each year. As you all know, that tax is no longer tax deductible.
Fourth, he promised that the money the participants put into the independent "trust fund" rather than into the general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement program, and no any other government program. Well, under LBJ, that money was moved to the government's "general fund" and spent.
Fifth, FDR promised that annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income. Under Clinton and Gore, up to 85% of your social security can be taxed.

Since many of us have paid into Social Security for years, and are receiving Social Security check each month, only to find out that they have been taxed on 85% of the money we paid to the Federal government to "put away, you maybe interested in following questions:

Q. Which political party took Social Security from the independent "trust fund" and put it into the general fun so that Congress could spend it?
A. It was Lyndon Johnson and the House and Senate controlled by Democrats.

Q. Which political party eliminated the income tax deduction for Social Security withholding?
A. The Democratic party.

Q. Which political party started taxing Social Security annuities?
A. The Democratic party, with Al Gore casting the tie-breaking vote as President of the Senate, while he was VP of the US.

Q. Which political party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?
A. It was Jimmy Carter and the Democratic party gave immigrants that moved into the US Social Security payments at age 65, even though they never paid a dime into it.

As you can see above, it's not Republicans that are destroying the Social Security as we know it. the Democrats are doing it since it's inception, while blaming everyone else for their failures.
Social Security was billed by democRats as your private, tax free, saving account. No other person or government could touch, that would be there when ever you needed it. It amasses me there are people that vote for these rip offs. When in a short time people kill for a piece of bread make sure you kill a democRat.

What about the ones who died and never collected one cent, what do you say to them?

I generally don’t talk to dead people

1668255835274.jpeg

Last edited:
If you look up info about Social Security, you'll find that it's established by FDR to "address the permanent problem of economic security for the elderly by creating a work-related, contributory system in which workers would provide for their own future economic security through taxes paid while employed. " A lot has changed since then, and today the Social Security is mostly used as Democrats political tool to get and/or keep elderly votes, mostly by straight up lying about what their political opponents, Republicans, are intending to do with it. Only thing is, they're omitting the truth that they're the only party that is destroying the very purpose and future existence of the Social security. So, let's talk about it.

When Franklin D. Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced Social Security, he promised that participation in the program would be completely voluntary. As we know, it's no longer voluntary.
Second, he promised that participants would only have to pay 1% of their first $1,400 of their annual incomes into the program. Today, you're paying 6.2% into the program, or 12.4% if you're self employed on first $147K.
Third, he promised that the money the participants elected to put into a program would be deductible from their income tax purposes each year. As you all know, that tax is no longer tax deductible.
Fourth, he promised that the money the participants put into the independent "trust fund" rather than into the general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement program, and no any other government program. Well, under LBJ, that money was moved to the government's "general fund" and spent.
Fifth, FDR promised that annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income. Under Clinton and Gore, up to 85% of your social security can be taxed.

Since many of us have paid into Social Security for years, and are receiving Social Security check each month, only to find out that they have been taxed on 85% of the money we paid to the Federal government to "put away, you maybe interested in following questions:

Q. Which political party took Social Security from the independent "trust fund" and put it into the general fun so that Congress could spend it?
A. It was Lyndon Johnson and the House and Senate controlled by Democrats.

Q. Which political party eliminated the income tax deduction for Social Security withholding?
A. The Democratic party.

Q. Which political party started taxing Social Security annuities?
A. The Democratic party, with Al Gore casting the tie-breaking vote as President of the Senate, while he was VP of the US.

Q. Which political party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?
A. It was Jimmy Carter and the Democratic party gave immigrants that moved into the US Social Security payments at age 65, even though they never paid a dime into it.

As you can see above, it's not Republicans that are destroying the Social Security as we know it. the Democrats are doing it since it's inception, while blaming everyone else for their failures.
Only congress can control the SS funds and during Clinton it was a Republican congress

Who is filling your head with these lies? Social Security was never voluntary.
Your reading comprehension is on the level of amoeba. Read it again.

Ame®icano said:
When Franklin D. Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced Social Security, he promised that participation in the program would be completely voluntary.
Have I said it was voluntary? No. You implying I did. Again, I did not. When he first pitched for social security, Roosevelt asked for the annuity certificates sold by the government to workers who, upon retirement, could convert the certificates, and that would be voluntary. Since then, proposal changed three times, and every time he asked for more.

FDR taxed income up to $3,000, and he gradually raised the payroll tax to 3 percent.
And again, your reply is addressing things I haven't said. Read it again.

Ame®icano said:
What he initially proposed, and what he adjusted it to are two different things. And no, the final tax bill called for maximum of 2.5% tax on employees. It's never too late to learn something in your life, read it yourself H.R.4120

Payroll taxes have never been deductible. Employer payroll taxes are, but not individual. They never have been.
Again, you're implying I said something I haven't, and then you're addressing it as I actually said it. Read it again.

Ame®icano said:
Third, he promised that the money the participants elected to put into a program would be deductible from their income tax purposes each year.
Roosevelt promised SS taxes would be tax deductible. As usual, Democrats have to deceive everyone in order to get what they want. Just like with ACA, or "inflation reduction" bill, etc.

The government takes 12.4% of your lifetime income for SS

So yes the government controls a large part of your income
Worker contribution is 6.2 %, not a large part. Bigger control is through Fed, State, and Sales taxes.

Forum List

Back