Сoca and Coca Cola

Not a problem. You're not the first woman to say she hates me. Ask me about the first time I got drunk and opened my ex-wife's closet and went to pissing on her clothes.

LOL! You'd be pissing out of your elbows if you did that to me.

I don't think you have to chase those crumbs, poor appetite is not such a big problem to smoke marijuana for that, and it's an unhealthy eating practice. In general, medicine should not think about drug-induced increase in appetite, but about looking for the reasons for its decrease and eliminating them. It would be *normal* but it of cource not about modern medicine of scammers

And, you are 24.

LOL! You'd be pissing out of your elbows if you did that to me.
I woke up with her two BIG brothers dragging me out to my pickup. My clothes were scattered over the hood of the truck and the driveway, where they stood on the porch and threw them toward the driveway. Pissing women off is my superpower.

Drugs are more hazardous to your health and happiness than booze, generally speaking. They'll usually end your life quicker too. Booze is cheaper and more socially acceptable but if you let it, it'll destroy your life and health just as drastically.

Neither choice is real romantic, are they?
Alcohol is responsible for ruining more lives than just about any other drug

Some doctors disagree. Its good for sleep, improving appetite and chronic pain.

We could have used your help when I was a teenager and the old people complained about us kids smoking joints on the street corner. Maybe it would have convinced the geezers about how tremendous what we were doing was.

Alcoholics terrorize their families, often beat their wives and children, do not educate, sometimes beat to death, sometimes rape, and this is not because they have no money for alcohol, but because alcohol is available

Drug addicts and sober people do all that shit too.

I think something in your life has made you too emotional for this topic.

Booze has been around since the dawn of time. The tremendous patriarch of antiquity, Noah, was reported to have tied one on from time to time.

Due to its long history, this is really not that surprising.

I don't see any point in smoking marijuana. These people are gasping and laughing at it, it just makes the person an idiot, and does nothing else.

I disagree. I've known a great many pot smokers over my lifetime and what I've witnessed is that they are just about the same as everyone else. Fat-thin, stupid-smart, go getter-couch log... they're just people, not idiots. Well, no more percentage than another group of people who don't smoke, anyway.

I worked in a nursing home for some years and saw first hand how marinal worked for some of those old folks. It's not perfect, there are drawbacks but I bet people suffer far fewer negative results than do some of these drugs that have lists of warnings a foot long. You'll die from your heart exploding but the good news is, you won't have to worry about that pesky toenail fungus anymore.

Probably. We know it's been around since man invented dirt, so it's had a lot of years to become ingrained in human lives. I dunno the answer to the problem or if there is even a solution. I do know banning it does far more harm than good.

Booze has been around since the dawn of time. The tremendous patriarch of antiquity, Noah, was reported to have tied one on from time to time.

Due to its long history, this is really not that surprising.

Oh balls... you beat me to it!

Forum List

Back