so..

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
trump jr listens to someone speak and people go fucking crazy
The fbi is willing to use tax payer money for a trump dossier and nobody says a damn thing
People act like private meetings for campaign competition is something new.. what about team clinton meeting with Sergey?
you people are fucking idiots
If trump colluded, i want his ass punished. But making shit up(cause there has been some real doosies) and disingenuous outrage, is stupid.

Last edited:
The fbi is willing to use tax payer money for a trump dossier and nobody says a damn thing
People act like private meetings for campaign competition is something new.. what about team clinton meeting with Sergey?
If trump colluded, i want his ass punished. But making shit up(cause there has been some real doosies) and disingenuous outrage, is stupid.

When you go fishing, if you don't catch a fish after your first cast do you pack up and go home?

When you go fishing, if you don't catch a fish after your first cast do you pack up and go home?
excellent analogy, lew. Fucking fishing. GREAT

It is what it is. If your buddy calls you up and says hey man I know this pond full of small mouth bass you should try it out!

You take his advice because you really could benefit from a mess of fish for dinner. And you go to the pond and you don't catch a fish on your first cast, are you packing it up and going home?

Trump Jr may have broken campaign finance laws and it certainly looks collusioney.

The FBI pays for foreign intelligence all the time. FBI once planned to pay former British spy who authored controversial Trump dossier

Steele was familiar to the FBI, in part because the bureau had previously hired him to help a U.S. inquiry into alleged corruption in the world soccer organization FIFA. The FBI sometimes pays informants, sources and outside investigators to assist in its work. Steele was known for the quality of his past work and for the knowledge he had developed over nearly 20 years working on Russia-related issues for British intelligence. The Washington Post was not able to determine how much the FBI intended to pay Steele had their relationship remained intact.
You say "there have been some doosies", but what you listed were not "doosies. Try listing some.

It is what it is. If your buddy calls you up and says hey man I know this pond full of small mouth bass you should try it out!

You take his advice because you really could benefit from a mess of fish for dinner. And you go to the pond and you don't catch a fish on your first cast, are you packing it up and going home?
OMG
Have a good day Lew :)

Trump Jr may have broken campaign finance laws and it certainly looks collusioney.

The FBI pays for foreign intelligence all the time. FBI once planned to pay former British spy who authored controversial Trump dossier

Steele was familiar to the FBI, in part because the bureau had previously hired him to help a U.S. inquiry into alleged corruption in the world soccer organization FIFA. The FBI sometimes pays informants, sources and outside investigators to assist in its work. Steele was known for the quality of his past work and for the knowledge he had developed over nearly 20 years working on Russia-related issues for British intelligence. The Washington Post was not able to determine how much the FBI intended to pay Steele had their relationship remained intact.
You say "there have been some doosies", but what you listed were not "doosies. Try listing some.
cite the law please. Cause you retards also say a foreign govt staying in a trump hotel breaks the emoluments clause...
But this was in regards to the ELECTION. ALL this is about the ELECTION.
I didnt list any "doosies." Listed above was for POV. Im, not blasting what they did, im blasting how you partisan assholes ignore it when a certain side does it.
Do i really need to list all the fake news about trump/russia/election? AGAIN? There are 150K threads.

You have no idea just what evidence the special prosecutor has against trump and his cronies.

OMG

It's the simplest analogy there is.

Trump Jr. proved he was a mark, and would do whatever it took to get his father elected even if it meant breaking laws and colluding with a foreign country. Just because the first time someone approached him with the plan and it turned up nothing, doesn't mean he didn't stop working to do it. This is obvious because he lied about the meeting in the first place and that members of the campaign continued to have communications with the Russian government during his campaign.

You have no idea just what evidence the special prosecutor has against trump and his cronies.
neither do you. but you assholes act like you personally saw trump sticking his cheetoh pecker in putins mouth

cite the law please. Cause you retards also say a foreign govt staying in a trump hotel breaks the emoluments clause...
I didnt list any "doosies." Listed above was for POV. Im, not blasting what they did, im blasting how you partisan assholes ignore it when a certain side does it.
Do i really need to list all the fake news about trump/russia/election? AGAIN? There are 150K threads.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

OMG

It's the simplest analogy there is.

Trump Jr. proved he was a mark, and would do whatever it took to get his father elected even if it meant breaking laws and colluding with a foreign country. Just because the first time someone approached him with the plan and it turned up nothing, doesn't mean he didn't stop working to do it. This is obvious because he lied about the meeting in the first place and that members of the campaign continued to have communications with the Russian government during his campaign.
There is a whole lot more to be uncovered, and every day this investigation continues, is one less day trump can attempt to enforce his agenda. The 2018 elections are coming soon.

neither do you. but you assholes act like you personally saw trump sticking his cheetoh pecker in putins mouth
Unlike you and your kind, I am waiting for the special prosecutor to hand down his indictments. I don't spend every phyucking day posting that there is no evidence again Trump.

11 CFR 110.20 (g)

Foreign governments staying at Trump hotels that he has not divested from does violate the emoluments clause. It's one of the main reasons the Ethics Chief quit.

There are more "nothing to see here" threads...and we know damn good and well that there is plenty to see.

11 CFR 110.20 (g)

Foreign governments staying at Trump hotels that he has not divested from does violate the emoluments clause. It's one of the main reasons the Ethics Chief quit.

There are more "nothing to see here" threads...and we know damn good and well that there is plenty to see.

Not to mention the new lawsuits against him by state AGs.

Sounds like Obama's and Hillary's campaign. Did you ever take notice then? Naw. They aren't associated with the GOP.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

Sounds like Obama's and Hillary's campaign. Did you ever take notice then? Naw. They aren't associated with the GOP.

Did a foreign country hack Trump and release negative information about him or spread fake news stories on a daily basis?

Well we know from Trump Jr, Russia has a lot of assets in the T org. The way Putin hates Hillary , well its obvious. Same happened with T when he was indebted so far to the banks of NY, they told him to market his name.

You're forgetting the problem: It's the lie that gets them in trouble, not necessarily the act. Junior started by lying on his gov't clearance form about the meeting. He's been lying about it ever since this weekend when the NYT boxed him in and he had to respond with self-incriminating statements that confirm he lied.

He's his father's son all right. Patho liars.

Tick, tick, tick....Down the rabbit hole they all go.

11 CFR 110.20 (g)

Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.
(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

(c)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals to political committees and organizations of political parties. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or donation to:

(1) A political committee of a political party, including a national party committee, a national congressional campaign committee, or a State, district, or local party committee, including a non-Federal account of a State, district, or local party committee, or

(2) An organization of a political party whether or not the organization is a political committee under 11 CFR 100.5.

(d)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals for office buildings. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party for the purchase or construction of an office building. See11 CFR 300.10 and300.35.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back