So will the person who unmasked Tucker Carlson be charged with a crime?

So Tucker wasn't crazy and the left once again look like knee jerk idiots. The question is who's head will roll for this? It is a crime to unmask Americans who are incidentally caught up in a spying incident. Then much less leaking it to the press.

There was no spying incident or unmasking

You children believing what you hear and see is getting tiresome

Tucker is as deep state as the next reporter, there is no such thing as fake news because there is no real news. All BS

Agreed. Folks should look into who Tucker's dad is.

Manufactured story by the Deep State.

So Tucker wasn't crazy and the left once again look like knee jerk idiots. The question is who's head will roll for this? It is a crime to unmask Americans who are incidentally caught up in a spying incident. Then much less leaking it to the press.

LOL. NSA targets foreign powers. That's their job. And, when a US citizen talks to these foreign powers, guess what? Their conversation too would be monitored.

It's like talking to a mafia guy whose line has been tapped by the FBI. Unless you have some legal privileges (lawyer), your conversation will be monitored.

But, of course, that is too simple of an explanation for retards that still believe Rump lost the election due to Chinese bamboo fibers X-rayed in from Italy using Domino machines!!!

Has Tucker asked for donations yet, to fight the big bad NSA? That's usually the MO of the grifters you guys adore.

Unmasking an American is ILLEGAL.

Get it? It has nothing to do with Trump ya loon

No it isn't.

Yes it is. Get a clue. Carlson right again.

No it isn't...do some research.
Unmasking by U.S. intelligence agencies typically occurs after the United States conducts eavesdropping or other intelligence gathering aimed at foreigners or foreign agents, and the name of a U.S. citizen or entity is incidentally collected. Intelligence reports are then disseminated within the U.S. government, with such names masked to protect those U.S. citizens from invasion of privacy. The names can subsequently be unmasked upon request by authorized U.S. government officials under certain circumstances. Unmaskings occur thousands of times each year, totaling 10,012 in 2019.

What you have here is someone who listened to some right wing goober's show and the rwg said it was illegal. And lantern2814 is very happy to be wrong and think that. He is not going to read that article or be swayed by it.

You would be wrong. As always. Don’t watch cable “news” shows. It is and remains illegal to leak that information. No matter what bullshit you swallow from Susan Rice.

But we aren't talking about "leaking"...the OP is about "unmasking".

LOL. NSA targets foreign powers. That's their job. And, when a US citizen talks to these foreign powers, guess what? Their conversation too would be monitored.

It's like talking to a mafia guy whose line has been tapped by the FBI. Unless you have some legal privileges (lawyer), your conversation will be monitored.

But, of course, that is too simple of an explanation for retards that still believe Rump lost the election due to Chinese bamboo fibers X-rayed in from Italy using Domino machines!!!

Has Tucker asked for donations yet, to fight the big bad NSA? That's usually the MO of the grifters you guys adore.

No it isn't.

Unmasking by U.S. intelligence agencies typically occurs after the United States conducts eavesdropping or other intelligence gathering aimed at foreigners or foreign agents, and the name of a U.S. citizen or entity is incidentally collected. Intelligence reports are then disseminated within the U.S. government, with such names masked to protect those U.S. citizens from invasion of privacy. The names can subsequently be unmasked upon request by authorized U.S. government officials under certain circumstances. Unmaskings occur thousands of times each year, totaling 10,012 in 2019.

Grow up kid, you use exactly the term they gave you to use, you are a puppet

What are you talking about?
Your point would be better made if you made sense.

No it isn't.

So link us to where they requested a fisa warrant to reveal his name.

I'll wait

Why do I need to do that?

It's not illegal, there is just a need to know associated with it. And that would depend on the actual behavior of the american caught up in an NSA intercept.

If Osama BinLaden called an american to order a three topping pizza, they would never reveal who he called. But if he called to arrange flight lessons for a friend, they would reveal who was being solicited, and inform the FBI.

So the unknown is what did Tucker tell to the Kremlin linked guy? That he wanted to interview Putin, or did he want something nefarious?
He had a hot lead on the the pee pee tapes. They’re out there LWNJs! It’s only a matter of time! Keep hope alive!

Last edited:

:heehee: You really believe there was a "whistle blower"? :heehee: trump cultists sure are suckers.

Watch the video ya nut.

Tucker is a deep state officer, this is put out as a distraction from something else. Possibly the bombing of a Florida hotel that is being cheered abroad

And down the rabbit hole.we go!

Wheee!

tenor (10).gif

Of course not. The corrupt protect each other.

So I saw the your little clip. Couple of questions.
-How did somebody in the government "unmask" Carlson when he did so himself by acknowledging he had contacted people to get an interview with Putin? Did he not just unmask himself?
-How is the government spying on Carlson when he, the clip, and you acknowledge that Carlson was just caught incidentally because the people he talked too were under surveillance?
-What's wrong with the NSA monitering Russians in the US who have the clout to arrange an interview with Putin?
-How does Carlson get from " I was talking to Russians that were monitored" ( something that's a given considering he contacted people in contact with Putin) to " Democrats will now leak those emails to the press"?
- Why would it be a problem that those emails would be leaked if Carlson already confirmed he had the conversation and the reason why he did so?

I haven't watched Tucker in a LONG time. I've watched him enough to know he's something the left can't comprehend or handle, honesty and integrity, with messages that have real value.

If that were the Trump admin. they'd already be cooking up impeachment. How do we know that? Fuck, has anyone paid attention the last 4.5 years? Shit, Trump gets impeached for nothing, twice.

Tucker is as deep state as the next reporter, there is no such thing as fake news because there is no real news. All BS

I read misery loves company because you're a PROG & projecting.

-How did somebody in the government "unmask" Carlson when he did so himself by acknowledging he had contacted people to get an interview with Putin? Did he not just unmask himself?
-How is the government spying on Carlson when he, the clip, and you acknowledge that Carlson was just caught incidentally because the people he talked too were under surveillance?
-What's wrong with the NSA monitering Russians in the US who have the clout to arrange an interview with Putin?
-How does Carlson get from " I was talking to Russians that were monitored" ( something that's a given considering he contacted people in contact with Putin) to " Democrats will now leak those emails to the press"?
- Why would it be a problem that those emails would be leaked if Carlson already confirmed he had the conversation and the reason why he did so?

"-How does Carlson get from " I was talking to Russians that were monitored" ( something that's a given considering he contacted people in contact with Putin) to " Democrats will now leak those emails to the press"?"
Carlson's MO is to put up strawman scenarios and then get outraged about them.
It works for him.

"-How does Carlson get from " I was talking to Russians that were monitored" ( something that's a given considering he contacted people in contact with Putin) to " Democrats will now leak those emails to the press"?"
Carlson's MO is to put up strawman scenarios and then get outraged about them.
It works for him.

What I always find wondrous is that it does work for him. I understand that quite a lot of people, both left and right are blinded by conformation bias but I should think that there are enough intelligent people capable of exposing people like that.

What seems to happen though, is that hacks like that are either believed or are allowed to continue through sheer aphaty of those that know better.

:heehee: You really believe there was a "whistle blower"? :heehee: trump cultists sure are suckers.

1625822812405.png

I read misery loves company because you're a PROG & projecting.

I voted for Trump twice and that does not make the BS on FOX real

But do tell us that everything you see on TV is real

the world is full of good guys who vanquish the bad guys to defend freedom

i believe good guys like Tucker will win in the end

Forum List

Back