So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?

The reporter's first statement was as if it were fact. It is not.
What?! You must be sleepwalking because Seymour Hersh (THE REPORTER) isn't even interviewed in this video. If you're talking about the video presentation well, those two are bungling idiots, one worse than the other.

Not anymore. European countries will be buying their gas and oil elsewhere and Russia doesn't really have anything else worth buying.
I don't know from where you get your inspiration but this is simply not true. The United Snakes would like for it to be true and they are doing everything imaginable to make it true but they cannot succeed .... and they won't. The bubble the US is pushing against is increasing in pressure and eventually, it will push back with a vengeance, and when it does the American manipulators will board their rocket ships to Mars (or some secure base in Area 51) and leave the American population at the mercy of Europe, Russia, and China to do the right thing.

oh really?
It is quite possible. How did the U.S. become the world's number one economy a long time ago? They surpassed the world in output. Today, with the U.S. losing first place to China, how can the U.S. rise again? Only by bringing its competitors down. The usual practice of capitalism is to destroy your competitor by any means necessary if you want to make a profit.
Blowing up the pipeline is the same continuation of capitalism's thuggish policy followed, for example, by the first Rockefeller, who hired thugs who blew up and burned down competitors' oil facilities. To deplete the competitor, Europe, that was the goal of the pipeline explosion.
Today's U.S. is a terrorist country. Terrorists support the Nazis. The bandit supports the bandit.
And today's European politicians are pathetic political prostitutes, slaves in the service of American capital.

I don't know from where you get your inspiration but this is simply not true. The United Snakes would like for it to be true and they are doing everything imaginable to make it true but they cannot succeed .... and they won't. The bubble the US is pushing against is increasing in pressure and eventually, it will push back with a vengeance, and when it does the American manipulators will board their rocket ships to Mars (or some secure base in Area 51) and leave the American population at the mercy of Europe, Russia, and China to do the right thing.
Perhaps this is true on your planet, but here on Earth, it has already happened. The Europeans are already negotiating long term agreements to build new pipelines from other areas of the world and stations that will allow them to import LNG so that they are no longer dependent on Russian gas, and Russia is forced to try to peddle its oil and gas elsewhere.

Putin was a fool who thought Russian oil and gas sales to Europe gave him enough leverage to control Europe's response to his invasion of Ukraine, but instead of surrendering to his threats, they have built stable relationships elsewhere to fill their energy needs going forward, and Russia is now dependent on oil and gas sales to China and India, both of which are demanding huge, 30%, discounts to buy Russian oil. Going forward, Russia's oil reserves will be worth 30% less than they were before the war.

Russia's trade with Europe is finished.

How did the U.S. become the world's number one economy a long time ago? They surpassed the world in output.
I don't know if that's true or not.
Today, with the U.S. losing first place to China, how can the U.S. rise again? Only by bringing its competitors down.
Probably, yes.
The usual practice of capitalism is to destroy your competitor by any means necessary if you want to make a profit.
I'm sure of that.
Blowing up the pipeline is the same continuation of capitalism's thuggish policy
No doubt about it.
..... To deplete the competitor, Europe, that was the goal of the pipeline explosion.
Well, to make Europe dependant on the US for starters and to make it difficut to restart our cooperaton with Russia later on.
Today's U.S. is a terrorist country.
I've been saying this since the 1960s - '70s.
Terrorists support the Nazis. The bandit supports the bandit.
It's turned out that way.
And today's European politicians are pathetic political prostitutes, slaves in the service of American capital.
That's true but try to remember that Europe didn't join the b'stards in Washington by voluntary means. Much planning and treachery was implemented so as to leave Europe - on an individual basis - with "offers they could not refuse". For example: SWEDEN. The CIA assassinated Olaf Palme in 1986 knowing that there was no one able to fully replace him. Then the United Snakes got to work infiltrating Sweden's infrastructure by manipulating Sweden's weak points. And here we are in the new millennium with (1) Sweden breaking its own laws on neutrality by assisting the CIA's illegal use of Sweden's airports to transport illegally kidnapped "suspects" to Guantanamo. (2) Sending Swedish fighter planes to Libya/Syria (3) Sweden trumped up false charges against Julian Assange who is still illegally detained now for about 13 years. (4) Sweden knows who sabotaged the pipeline but refuses to release its findings.

So, yes you are right "today's European politicians are pathetic political prostitutes, slaves in the service of American capital" but it isn't born out of greed. It is a matter of ransom, blackmail, and extortion.

I'm very sorry but you do not know what you are talking about.
Putin is a fool. There is no way back from what Putin has done. For the foreseeable future, trade between Russia and Europe is finished. As it turns out, Europe was not as dependent on Russian gas and oil as Putin had believed, but Russia was dependent on trade with Europe, and now that is gone. That's why the Russians are talking about how to survive western sanctions, like Iran or like North Korea.

The pipelines were destroyed by some Western intelligence and military services. This is the most probable scenario. And that is a positive event. I can't imagine a sane person in Europe would support deepening energy dependency on a chauvinistic dictatorship that buys your politicians on a wholesale level.

Putin is a fool. There is no way back from what Putin has done. For the foreseeable future, trade between Russia and Europe is finished. As it turns out, Europe was not as dependent on Russian gas and oil as Putin had believed, but Russia was dependent on trade with Europe, and now that is gone. That's why the Russians are talking about how to survive western sanctions, like Iran or like North Korea.
I hope (for your sake) you haven't got your foot wedged too tightly in your mouth. The worse it is the more difficult it will be to extract it when you see how wrong you are.

The pipelines were destroyed by some Western intelligence and military services. This is the most probable scenario. And that is a positive event. I can't imagine a sane person in Europe would support deepening energy dependency on a chauvinistic dictatorship that buys your politicians on a wholesale level.

There are sane people in Europe? :oops:

I hope (for your sake) you haven't got your foot wedged too tightly in your mouth. The worse it is the more difficult it will be to extract it when you see how wrong you are.
As I pointed out, all of the facts we have indicate Russia blew up the pipelines and none of the facts we have suggest it was the US, however if the conclusion the facts point at makes you uncomfortable, just ignore the facts.

As I pointed out, all of the facts we have indicate Russia blew up the pipelines and none of the facts we have suggest it was the US, however if the conclusion the facts point at makes you uncomfortable, just ignore the facts.
This is the dumbest comment on this thread.
... nope, I was wrong. THIS ONE is dumber still! :auiqs.jpg:

This is the dumbest comment on this thread.

... nope, I was wrong. THIS ONE is dumber still! :auiqs.jpg:
Well those two are real dummies.

To think they blew up their own pipeline after all that work and expense, is ludicrous. It merely proves the elites can fool some of the people (sheeple) all the time.

Well those two are real dummies.
That's for sure.
To think they blew up their own pipeline after all that work and expense, is ludicrous.
Yeah. :aug08_031:
It merely proves the elites can fool some of the people (sheeple) all the time.
This is the consequence of regarding patriotism as the most important attribute. Once you've established that it doesn't matter who did right and who did wrong ... it's all down to "with us or against us".

New Topics

Forum List

Back