So while Joe's salary as vice president was $230,700 ,Hunter paid Joe half of Hunter's Burisma's 35 months $2,924,988 salary for Joe's "Brand"?

Sorry bout that,

1. Now we got him, lets do him in!!!!!!!!!
2. What the fuck are we waiting for?
3. We got him, now do something stupid!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LLCs held by Hunter prove what?

Comer Pyle has one. Does that make him corrupt?
There is a difference between an LLC and a shell company. Shell companies dont have employees or offices, unlike Comer who actually does because, its a real business.

Last edited:
You should read the story. It’s actual journalism.

The New York Times is the same paper that said the Hunter laptop wasnt real and for years they said Trump colluded with Russia.

Youre going to need to find a real news source if you want to know the actual truth.

There is a difference between an LLC and a shell company. Shell companies dont have employees or offices, unlike Comer who actually does because, its a real business.
Hilarious

Comer pyles LLC is set up for shady land transactions tax avoidance. It doesn’t have employees.

Hilarious

That was a documented loan and has been validated several times.

So, what proof do you have? Vehicle loans?
What are the documents for a loan to Biden's brother that paid back with this check to Joe?
Was this the total amount or partial payment? How much was the loan for and when was it given to Joe's brother?
Biden$200kcheck.png

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary. Pop is Joe Biden.

While Joe was vice presidential his salary was $230,700...
So how much did Hunter make and pay his dad in his last job as Burisma Board of Director?
The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.
From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.
The $83,333 / month for 35 months equals $2,924,988 that Hunter was paid by Burisma so half went to Joe, i.e. $1,400,000! While Joe was VP. Joe was making money from the Biden "Brand"...
Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, who testified about his business dealings with President Biden's son. Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling "the brand," and it was the elder Biden who "brought the most value to the brand," according to the transcript.

Do you have ANY evidence of any of these lies????? The New York Post isn't a credible source.

Do you have ANY evidence of any of these lies????? The New York Post isn't a credible source.
Do you have any evidence the New York Post isn't credible? Now according to this site:
Post leans right... but NYTimes extremely liberal leaning.. so which is less credible?
Screen Shot 2023-12-23 at 9.27.02 AM.png

Newyorktimesbiasleft.png

NO... there is NO difference between an LLC and a shell company! Two different distinctions!
A "shell company" can be:

View attachment 877661
Thats the dumbest fucking thing ive heard today. Bro, look up the definition of a "shell company". An LLC can be a shell company too, but they arent the same thing.

Its like saying that "humans are psychopaths". No, SOME humans are psychopaths, but most are not.

There is absolutely no difference between an LLC and a shell company so don't pretend you know anything about the law or corporations asshole.

Shell corporations are created to shield investments and to reduce taxable income. But you believe the lies that right wing media is telling you. Instead, you're parroting the lies and bullshit

Do you have any evidence the New York Post isn't credible? Now according to this site:
Post leans right... but NYTimes extremely liberal leaning.. so which is less credible?
View attachment 877662

View attachment 877663

You're quoting All Sides which is a media survey company. Not a fact checking organization.

Try using a FACT CHECKER to confirm bias.

Thats the dumbest fucking thing ive heard today. Bro, look up the definition of a "shell company". An LLC can be a shell company too, but they arent the same thing.

Its like saying that "humans are psychopaths". No, SOME humans are psychopaths, but most are not.
You still don't get the distinction do you? Your comment said LLCs and "shell companies" are the same thing. They aren't! YOU wrote:
"There is a difference between an LLC and a shell company. Shell companies dont have employees or offices, "
NOTE: There is no distinction when it comes to the law of corporations... All companies can be shell companies! There is no distinction as all corporations can have no employees, but while all shell companies can have no employees, a shell company doesn't have to be a corporation!
I'm pretty confident that people of your intelligence will still not see the distinction.
In case you still don't understand your misinformation you wrote:
"Shell companies dont have employees or offices, "
Simply put: the definition of a "shell company" is "a very common type formed and operated as a shell company is the limited liability company (LLC)"
https
://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/LLCAssessment_FINAL.pdf

Now do you understand? A Shell company can be any type of corporation, LLC, S, C, B,
typesofbusinessownership.png

There is absolutely no difference between an LLC and a shell company so don't pretend you know anything about the law or corporations asshole.

Shell corporations are created to shield investments and to reduce taxable income. But you believe the lies that right wing media is telling you. Instead, you're parroting the lies and bullshit

You're quoting All Sides which is a media survey company. Not a fact checking organization.

Try using a FACT CHECKER to confirm bias.
Youre dumb. Not all "LLC's" are "shell companies". Maybe you should have google searched each term before making yourself look so fucking stupid? :dunno:

You still don't get the distinction do you? Your comment said LLCs and "shell companies" are the same thing. They aren't! YOU wrote:
"There is a difference between an LLC and a shell company. Shell companies dont have employees or offices, "
NOTE: There is no distinction when it comes to the law of corporations... All companies can be shell companies! There is no distinction as all corporations can have no employees, but while all shell companies can have no employees, a shell company doesn't have to be a corporation!
I'm pretty confident that people of your intelligence will still not see the distinction.
In case you still don't understand your misinformation you wrote:
"Shell companies dont have employees or offices, "
Simply put: the definition of a "shell company" is "a very common type formed and operated as a shell company is the limited liability company (LLC)"
https
://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/LLCAssessment_FINAL.pdf

Now do you understand? A Shell company can be any type of corporation, LLC, S, C, B,
View attachment 877683
Bro, just go to google and search for the definition for each term!!! You will quickly find that they have different meanings. :dunno:

Youre dumb. Not all "LLC's" are "shell companies". Maybe you should have google searched each term before making yourself look so fucking stupid? :dunno:

I didn't say that. I said there is no fucking difference between a shell corporation and an LLC. They're the same thing. 40 years of legal work tells me you're a complete idiot.

You keep offering us your legal opinions on everything and you couldn't be more wrong. Additionally, I'm not the only person who has told you the exact same thing, idiot.

Forum List

Back